OFFICIAL ARSENAL v MANCHESTER CITY MATCH THREAD 1

Cast your minds back to a time when snow didn't cover the entire country and cause disruption for practically everyone... or more precisely: Sunday.

That was the day that saw tonight's hosts dismantled by their visitors to once again fail in the League Cup final.

The rescheduled PL fixture has not fallen foul of the woeful weather, but with the Gunners 8 points off 5th and the squad allegedly having meetings without Arsene Wenger, it's truly a frosty time at the Emirates. The Cityzens on the other hand can re-establish their 15 point lead at the top with win #24 of the league season.

Kick-off at 7:45pm GMT with coverage on Sky Sports PL from 7:00pm.

Arselel: Cech, Bellerin, Koscielny, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Ramsey, Ozil, Mkhitaryan, Welbeck, Aubameyang.
>Subs: Ospina, Holding, Chambers, Maitland-Niles, Elneny, Iwobi, Nketiah.

Al-Shittihad: Ederson, Walker, Kompany, Otamendi, Danilo, Gundogan, D. Silva, De Bruyne, B. Silva, Sane, Aguero.
>Subs: Bravo, Stones, Laporte, Jesus, Zinchenko, Toure, Foden.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CapreseMus/status/968286752686460929
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>De Gay

it's been postponed

[Sky Sports 720p] acestream://2e3e542443161aa73326a50aa5f80d4eacc0c347

Who /sp-tv-fit/ masterrace here?

'no'

reporting brother

Do not see the point in having this match today. The two sides literally played each other 4 days ago and the conditions aren't exactly ideal for fans to be travelling in. Both teams are not playing on the FA Cup quarterfinal weekend (both Arsenal and City are out of the competition while Leicester and Brighton are still in it), they should have rescheduled it for that weekend.

Shut up you ponce and get comfy

>Xhaka
>Ramsey

Why should these guys give a shit when they know they'll continue to play regardless of effort?

The conditions are fine, unless you're a typical Arsenal fan and sit ass down all the time. They will always leave early, so it's only like 60 minutes of suffering fucking 0 degrees. It's nothing.

>he thinks common sense takes precedence over TV money

it's gonna be spineless lads

WENGER IN

GAME IS OFF

>Arsenal FC @Arsenal 1m
>With regret, tonight's fixture against Manchester City has been postponed. Sincerest apologies for the late notification and for those that have already made the journey #AFCvMCFC

With less than 45 minutes before kick off HAHAHAHAHAHH

Under this man, the UK will have neither.

JUST

This club is a farce.

yawn

Night ruined. All I had planned was shitposting.

Why?

What are you lads going to watch instead?

Fake

Fuck off you cunt

filtered

Still on lad. Arsenal Fan TV masterclass incoming

NIBBAS IFFY UH

taking credit for these (You)s. I had the same idea but was simply too lazy

>City will almost certainly win the Champions League before Arsenal ever manage it

>no takeaways open on just eat

fuck

Hope Arsenal win to ease the pressure on Wenger

It's not on. Read the tweet.

OH NO NO NO NO

>Arse

we non plastic now lads

Get a life

well i guess im watching Barca destroying another little spanish club with like 1/100 the budget they have

Thought I told you to fuck off

>No proper DM to replace Fernandinho

Doping docs slacking might just give Arsenal a chance.

Hahahahaha

still feel arsenal have the ability to do one over on the top clubs

Name a more mediocre player than Xhaka

Fuck's sake.

Arsenal FC @Arsenal 21m
With regret, tonight's fixture against Manchester City has been postponed. Sincerest apologies for the late notification and for those that have already made the journey #AFCvMCFC

football league bros gatecrash this non event

kelly dalgleish desu

The game is on you nerds, stop this silliness.

Arsenal are such amateurs.

nothing is postponed ignore autists

They postponed it because of the weather

british streets in disarray edition

who else enjoying our Kelly on sky sports this year?

>it's actually real

Great

No.

It's one cunt who's samefagging

need a film to watch now the game's off. any recs?

Damn. I've got nothing else to do tonight.

A Serbian Film

plastic plastic plastic

for my money, it's gotta be brenny

Score lads?
I'm thinking it'll be either an emphatic win for arsenal (because they're weird like that) or a 0-0 draw because neither team can be arsed since they played a couple of days ago

watched it 6 years ago when I was an edgelord

2-2

>neither team can be arsed since they played a couple of days ago
why the fuck do you think it works like that

Bottom left?

jardim you seething casual

reverse of the 6-3

2-0 man city . wenger can only beat conte

>look out the window
>blizzard

nope

Laughing at Arsenal is like laughing at retarded children.

Sounds comfy lad

Game's off mate

twitter.com/CapreseMus/status/968286752686460929

Have people seen this?

But I enjoy laughing at retards.

I really want him to return to the PL so we can have this at least twice a year

imagine the scenes if arsenal replaced wenger with brenny

they've just played each other, hard to get psyched up for the same fixture with so little time in between. It's like a big night out on a saturday and then trying it again on the sunday; your heart won't be in it

4-1 for city

>southerners

mongrel race

To be honest it's probably good that it's postponed. People could have died coming back from this game.

I hope it's Sol Campbell but that's not going to happen unfortunately

Sounds like normie race to me.
/sp-ck-g-fa-o-k-p-tv-pol/

My life is a meme.

Great character after drawing to brighton and losing in the europa

I got banned for 3 days on Sup Forums for going in the reylo general and making fun of them, what the fuck happened to this site bros

owen coyle has just made himself available lads

fyi

Arsenal never deserved him

>insert comment to pretend i'm not just rolling

Brenny would be the perfect replacement. He'll be so shit that it enhances Wenger's legacy, similar to what Moyes did to SAF's legacy at United.

>Arsenal are THIS scared

Pathetic.

Arsenal could have beaten city in the final, they were the better team in the 1st half, the problem with Arsenal is belief. If you analyze the final properly, you'll see how Arsenal lost belief in themselves, simply through decisions made by the officials, they collectively felt that it was not their night, they just resigned themselves to failure, this as they have nobody in the club to tell them to get themselves together.

So if decisions go there way, and they don't get sucker punched, Arsenal can build up momentum. Arsenal are like a flash boxer, who's really confident coming forward but can't fight going backwards, if you put the slightest disbelief into Arsenal, they wilt.

biggest outside of the london

>Arteta

Is 2 seasons of Poop coaching really enough to be considered for a >top job.

you mean, it's great fun?

It's fake, someone also leaked a fake soundclip of Bellerin saying he wanted to leave Arsenal.

>81986855

Roll for BBC

brenny roll

I'm going to pay the bond of whoever I get

knowing arsenal this can happen