Just saw this movie

Just saw this movie.

>white people are all evil
>black people are all noble and heroic
>token Mexican

Has anyone seen this? Pure liberal propaganda. Look at the fucking tagline for fuck's sake.

Build wall

>white people are all evil
>black people are all noble and heroic
>token Mexican
It's the bizarro world version of The Walking Dead?

The Mexican is the perfect little service man to the black guy.

Purge series has always been liberal as fuck, with people praising their rights being seen as an inherently bad thing in 2.

>produced by (((Michael Bay))

I like shitty movies like this usually but this is so blatant and lazy that im not gonna see it.

Good. Don't bother. It's so lacking in subtlety and the dialogue and acting is so cringy. 105 minutes of my life I will never get back.

THE FUCKING KIKES IN HOLLYWOOD.

Something really has to be done about these fucking vermin. It's like their sole purpose is to destroy white families.

All the vapid cunts are going crazy about pic related.

The fucking plot is pure brainwashing of white women:
>Dany has been together with her bf for 7 years
>starts working as a nurse for crippled billionaire
>he does all kinds of sugar daddy shit for her
>takes her out fancy places
>gives her dad a job at one of his estates
>she can't wait to jump on his numb dick because of this
>bf witnessing the love of his life basically ready to leave him because of $$$
>tries to make it up to her by preparing a nice romantic dinner
>she is like "aww thats so sweet ty

The black chick in the plaid skirt who tries to steal the candy bar is fuckn hot as hell

Purge series COULD have been great.
>It's not

>thinking women are in it for anything but provisions and safety

It's biologically hardwired, but still don't trust that shit.

Why is Uncle Sam holding an AK-47?

Its a bad-guy weapon

The message is that Uncle Sam is a bad guy

I torrented this piece of shit and still didn't watch past 10 minutes in.

The shitlib "white men are evil, fuck the NRA, muh strong woman will lead the brown people to the promised land" bullshit was unbearable. I'm not even white and I was laughing at how they portrayed the old white conservatives to be actual psychopaths whose thought process was literally just "fuck poor people".

>based Mexicano
Underrated

Make it high enough to stop planes too

t. proud floridian home owne

These movies would be fun if they went full pulp action with them like Hobo With a Shotgun, but they're too busy cramming it with pseudo-intellectual liberal shilling to know how to have fun.

No trigger discipline...

>Floridian
>in Brazil
Are you an Olympian?

I agree with this. They almost even hinted at it being kinda cool, with some of the shit they passed on the road, costumes and stuff were eye catching and creepy. It just had to be covered in this puffed-up, we all need to hold hands singing kumbaya story.

Maybe some spin off one day will just follow a bunch of psychopaths killing people will save it.