There will never be a definitive GOAT, but can we all agree these are the true players in contention?

There will never be a definitive GOAT, but can we all agree these are the true players in contention?

1950’s : Di Stefano
1960’s : Pele/Puskas
1970’s : Cruyff
1980’s : Maradona
1990’s : Ronaldo
2000’s : Zidane/Ronaldinho
2010’s : Messi/Cristiano

>Ronaldinho

Champions league, world cup and ballon d’or + insane individual skill mean nothing? Tf

>Cristiano

>90's Maradona
Had to be a fucking burger

Can you even read?

El pendejo de uruguay es tan idiota que no puede ni leer. Meanwhile I’m billingual and not a burger. Smh.

t. yank that started watching youtube sawker vids in 2006

CHI

OP here I don’t thonk he’s anywhere near all the others and yes I’m a barca boy, but you can’t sent his individual skills and accolades. What he said in the interview is almoooost true. No other player has done anything he hasn’t (except score a bicycle kick, or win a WC) and he has done things that no other player ever has (goals, 5 ballon d’ors ((after messi ofc)) won the Euro with portulol). However probably in 20 years Messi will be undispitued at least in the decade.

Anyone believing that any of the players apart from Messi/Tsu should be part of the discussion are retarded.

Kek sorry
Also
CHI

Not a yank, but also in the decade of the 2000’s are you seriously saying Ronaldinho wasn’t top 5?! I mean come on....

Why?

Sure, but that doesn't make him a GOAT contender. His peak wasn't long enough. He was done by the time he was 27.

Messi was goat on two decades

Messi/Tsu fans are getting ridiculous. What's next? you guys will start saying they invented football? It's sounding like religion already.

He may be a tap in merchant but he is the best one there ever will be

Beckenbauer should be in the conversation
elite defender who could move up to center midfield and was elite there too

>Cristiano

>Cristiano

Just watching his name amongst actual football geniuses HAS to make you at list giggle. You can watch CR's whole career on a stat sheet and basically not have missed a single memorable moment in football history.
A reality that doesn't apply to any of the other footballers listed there

If you consider Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, you have to consider Romario too

Romario was boring to watch

Romario was better than Ronaldo in the 90s, Ronaldo was the best player of the 2000s