Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--CdA8IhE6Q
twitter.com/TyArsenalFan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wenger in

oh no no no

was the stadium this empty at the start of the game?

yes

based wenger
arsene fc NOT arsenal fc

So who will >we have as next coach? I'd vote Thomas Tuchel

You guys are such cucks, no wonder your only trip wishes he was black.

DT looking cozy as fuck

Don't worry, in Wenger's mind he can still fix it

Those boos would've been 5x louder there. Wait for a fan video of it.

>Wenger is leaving this summer

Based. Thank you City

Wenger IN!

>thinkin bout rants

Why would you enter a cuck general? You're not the faggot from the last thread asking men for a blowjob?

>thinking Wenger is gone this summer
I won't believe it until the announcement is made

He surely is

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

dude i fucking love wenger + current arse team

>the islamic caliphate of north london
embarrassing. Out-sung, outfought, out everything

How the fuck is this allowed if I was an Arsenal fan I would be fuming

AFTV gonna be comfy

I hope Arsene stays and there's a mass exodus of players leaving Arsenal.

It will be a cold day in hell before Wenger is gone

Those boos would've been 5x louder if it wasn't for your fair weather 'fans' staying at home. Arsenal are a joke of a club.

>ozil crying
L. M. A. O
M
A
O
Is anybody else numb to the pain?

IM TIRED WOBBY

TRUST IN JOSH

>getting raped twice by man city

What's with City's constant power play?

We literally could have has guardiola

>you will never give wenger a tornado DDT onto a steel chair

is life even worth living?

>yfw city score 3 more in the 2nd half

This guy sits next to you and says "I am Spurs supporter", what do you do?

Wenger in

The only thing that's keeping me from not seeing the game is Pep's scarf.

I just want to see City score 3 or 4 more tbqh, I just want to see Wenger totally humiliated and defeated, maybe that type of misery will knock some sense into him and make him quit

I don’t watch basketball

taking a cheeky look at www.buyanisland.com in preparation for his post match payout

>keeping wenger over 10 years past his expiration date
Arsenal missed out on potentially signing some good managers.

Surely Wenger is out after getting beaten twice in a row at home

Can anyone explain how arsenal were better when playing crap like bendtner and getting cheap players in than they are now when they buy 30-60 million pound players

kek

Which one is he?
All brits looks alike

who is a good choice to play DM next to milinkovic-savic in FIFA lads? Maybe Saul?

What emotion is this?

xhaka

mustafi

What excuse will he use tonight i wonder, he can't blame the ref....maybe the weather? :^)

>you will never bring your missus and rat bag kids to the footy so you can scream your nut off about the 70 year old manager

i'm gonna need you to delete this

he now sees the funny side, the one that alexis saw so long ago...

>that 6m a year feel

I wonder what's happening in the locker room now...

>ARSENAL
>A R S E N A L

Cesc, RVP, Arshavin, Nasri & Walcott too.

>adverse conditions

With a defence of djourou and silvestre

The fans actually backed the club in those days and weren't toxic.

hahahahahaahahaahahahaahha

Nothing, maybe Wenger is telling them "look, err.. you have done well but we won't come back from this, we need to focus on the next game"

HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lmfao

What the fuck are you talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=--CdA8IhE6Q

COME ON ARSENAL

>more and more fans start complaining about the club
>results get worse and worse
It's not rocket science. Arsenal fans have killed their own club with their negativity.

soon? soon

Shan't

>results get worse and worse
>more and more fans start complaining about the club
genius, fucking genius

And they have the most expensive tickets in the league

lads keep your heads up, dont worry too much

Results have been the same (4th place every year). They only dropped out of the top four when the WOBs got more vocal. Although of course, you'll perform mental gymnastics and deny this.

Arsenals own fault for attracting every fucking bandwagoner on the planet like a cheap whore

PAY YOUR EXPENSIVE TICKET AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE CLUB OR YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN!

I think I saw snow in Liverpool's forecast

absolute bullshit, everyone including the players lost faith in Wenger's outdated 'tactics' and he had zero man managment from the beginning apart from 'le freedom to do whatever you want'. The club needed a good DM and a Kosc backup for ages. Monreal is old, Kosc is busted, Bellerin is shit and there is no DM but 32049034 attacking midfielders, also zero proper wingers to stretch the play and even if Wenger did like a playmaker (usually on the left) instead of two wingers there are currently zero (0) good ones at the club so everything is just stacked with midfielders anyway. Signing two poaching strikers in two consecutive windows is all fine and dandy but if the whole balance in midfield and defense is off you can play Messi and Ronaldo up front and they won't do jackshit.
What we see now is the accumulation of years of neglect under Wenger's incompetent leadership and a weak owner/board who let him do whatever he wants, nothing else.

How have they attracted bandwagoners, they've been shit for over a decade. If anything they've actively repelled them.

lad

INTERNAL SOLUTIONS

Signing Cech only in a summer

Wenga is a genius

> aww user are you sad arsenal are losing D:
> come here and bury your face in my milikies

lmfao.

Yeah it's nothing to do with wengers shitty tactics and crap signings

twitter.com/TyArsenalFan

oh no no no no

Can't even score a fucking gimme

Arsenal are shit lol

holy shit

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAJJAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

KILL ME NOW

Ederson looks like a "la creatura".

wtf i love swedish immigrants now

We've played the same shitty tactics and had crap signings for years.

and here we have another decent striker's confidence killed by Arsenal. Thanks Wonga

>Obama

Phew

was worried there would be a come back

Thank you based Obama

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJ

You can't make this shit up

AUBA?

name?

>Arsenal has conceded 6 goals to Man City in as many days

Lel

> tfw you go from being the president of the us and most powerful man in the world to playing for arsenal

feel bad for obama desu

Gib