Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZR2_3BHHG0
youtube.com/watch?v=xF68OnXrE80
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=RWsx1X8PV_A
youtu.be/LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=fO-0i6jWe1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I imagine him starting the day snorting a mountain of super male vitality and then hydrating with some freshly filtered water.

look at how he just breaks the conditioning.

His security looks pretty wimpy

Conditioning status:
[ ] Not broken
[X] Broken

Alex what are you doing, top kek

>Refuses to salute
>Not attacked, no one give a fuck

Actual literal Nazis confirmed more peaceful and tolerant than 2016 liberals

bump

Looks like Alex attacked them, Lots of cameras there any footage of Alex actually being atttacked ?

A L E X J O N E S
L
E
X

J
O
N
E
S

youtube.com/watch?v=LZR2_3BHHG0

I haven't even seen any large gatherings of blacks. Maybe they're getting too much bad coverage lately.

alex jones is pretty alpha , did he abandon his loony conspiracies ? He use to be crazy before the 2016 election , and now he seems sane.

Ask any high schooler today what is wrong with communism today and I would bet my left nut they could not give a coherent answer.

>BLM rally
>whites everywhere

>Leaf

Disregard post

It's like J.J. Abrams was holding the camera.

The video is hilarious as fuck. Alex speaks out against the globalists that are dividing everyone, and talks about George Soros "a white guy that funds Black Lives Matter trying to start a race war, and that Trump is unifying everyone in the U.S", so what do the liberal cucks do? Call him a nazi. My fucking sides, they're truly brainwashed.

Nah, the world just got crazier.

WATER FILTERS
A
T
E
R

F
I
L
T
E
R
S

Sure. Who is going to attack this dude anyway? Might as well be cheap while keeping the persona that you need bodyguards because your exposing truths.

he lunged forward but he could have tripped on the step or by a foot.
The cops didn't immediately arrest him, but just separated them so the cops didn't think he did anything intentional.

>infowars is the next worldstar

youtube.com/watch?v=xF68OnXrE80

>SOROS IS AN EVIL COMMIE!
>SOROS IS AN EBIL NAZI!

what a fucking joke AJ is

The long dead /x/phile in me is very amused

What is the correct answer?

>watch Alex jones video for his freak outs
>they're all hour long incoherent rants
I just want to hear him freak about the frogs turning gay from shit in the water

Greed is what's wrong with communism.
Specifically communism does not account for the greed that naturally occurs in humans. All humans, forever.

The sad part is, a good 20-30% of his loony conspiracies turned out to be not all that loony.
Did he ever get in on the reptilian craze? Or was that one a bridge to far for him?

You DO realize, that just because an argument COULD be shoehorned into the category of logical fallacy, doesn't mean it IS one? Right?

Simply pointing that out isn't a rebuttal or refutation?

How can you guys hate Alex Jones when he does things like this? It's beautiful.

>just regular people for a while
>alex gets attacked
>fucking 30 cops appear out of nowhere
Nice

>moor rapebaby can't into fallacies

really letting that black blood flowing through your veins show, pablo

Seriously hope you're trolling. wasn't arguing that greed as a part of human nature is justified, just that it is a part of human nature.

he has david icke on sometimes.
wish icke was there with him, but hes in stralya

>NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS
>Literally a bunch of fat cargo shorts wearing neck beard nu males

Guarantee some females gave them some attention and they jumped on the bandwagon hoping to get laid

You're making an idealist argument. you're saying that the argument that communism fails due to greed is faulty because greed is bad and therefore we should fight greed.

The conservative argument is realist, not idealist. It says greed is a fact of nature. You might as well say people should try to fly and the gravity that keeps them down is the real problem. Well, you'll just kill a whole bunch of people trying to fight gravity if that's the case.

Communists of the old scientific variety would say that technology has enabled people to fly, but that's going deeper into the argument and it all depends on whether the thing you're arguing for (ending greed) is really possible or not. Maybe with serious genetic engineering or mind control technology it would be, but even if that was true, the principle of competition and natural evolution which is what underlies greed would not be disproven. The principle of competition / evolution / fitness is a law of logic, not just a part of the mental makeup of human beings: the more fit strategy or way of being will prevail over the less fit one.

it's a logical fallacy itself to dismiss an argument because it's a logical fallacy

I used to watch Alex Jones on Austin public access channel and listen to his local low-power AM broadcast. I'm so proud of him. I kinda suspect Bill Hicks faked his own death and got plastic surgery though.

SS in ID

heil!

Thanks for all the (You)s mates

everything

Say that to his face leaf

Alex is a tank. The cops had to take him out of there because he could take on all them commies all by himself. He would have killed them all

>81995733

He's Powered Up

WTF?! I LOVE WATER FILTERS NOW

INNFFOOOOWAARRRRRRRSS

He cooled down on the conspiracy stuff a good six years ago or more. He used to talk about chemtrails, Illuminati, aliens, reptilians, Bohemian Grove - he was actually pretty anti-Republican in the old days too, as I guess you would be if you believed they literally performed Satanic rites and sacrificed babies.
I think he was surprised by his own success and popularity and realised that if he toned it down he could actually have a mainstream career and be taken seriously.

based alex strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

I think that the shit going on at the RNC is more generally anti-trump.

poor guy, no wonder he's so angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWsx1X8PV_A

Yeah Alex jones rules

Fuck the Globalist

He use to avoid alien and reptilian shit. But yeah and fema camps and agenda 21

He's said before that he doesn't believe in it and only had David Icke on because on a general level, he understands that there's a power structure of elites that are working towards a global totalitarian system. That's about it.

he used to HATE icke

He has no need for securtity, he's a super sayan after all.
youtu.be/LhqUk28OwHs

useful idiots, definitely

doesn't need any, senpai

LOL alex jones acting like his wife isnt blacked

>talks about George Soros "a white guy that funds Black Lives Matter
>white guy

(((Soros)))

>implying hes not already divorced

Fucking based

THE ANSWER TO 1984!?!??!?!?!

1776! my nigga

underrated

>Nazi scum off our streets!
>Silence those who disagree!

>chemtrails
>a conspiracy
ke

Damn. Can Jones be more cringry.

There are sane and moderate BLM like that first guy he talked to. Too bad Alex just started using a loudspeaker to bitch about Soros. Then the psycho "Nazi scum" yelling commie idiots attacked him.

Though I guess if Alex was trying to troll like an asshole and be as loud as possible to get a violent reaction from the brainwashed idiotic hippies, I guess that worked.

I knew this and this is my first summer out of high-school

Alex knows all about da joo elites

He just calls them "globalists" to avoid the backlash

now theres 6 parenthesis for me
i've had coincidence detector since june

they putting out some good content too
youtube.com/watch?v=fO-0i6jWe1U