How was he 90s successful

How was he 90s successful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dP4MkZUthkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone thought he was the next Jack Nicholson

it was pre-internet. lots of people did what the classical media made them to do. you could sell everything when you also got mouth propaganda and shit.

I didnt notice at the time cuz I was a kid but his acting style was just a Jack Nicholson impersonation, this schtick of his worked somehow

Other than that he was a pretty good action star, he fit the bill of the 90's more realistic action star

fpbp
/thread

hes a decent actor tho and has a good screen presence.
he should be in more movies.

hes shit

youtube.com/watch?v=dP4MkZUthkA

lol

youre shit

He landed a succession of cool roles that made him seem cool: Heathers, Pump Up The Volume, Kuffs, Young Guns 2, True Romance... I don't think he did a terrible job in any of them, he's watchable, he has enough charm to pull off what he does.

I wonder if any coolness subconsciously rubbed off on him by having the same name as the Saved By The Bell character AC Slater.

90s action movies are so comfy

because he was hot with an careless attitude
and now he is daddy material

>Heathers, Pump Up The Volume, Kuffs
Did cool teenagers actually see him as a peer back then? Watching them now he acts and looks more like a spergy school shooter

He's good as Mr robot

He was one of the better parts of Nymphomaniac

Didn't know he was in that. Now I gotta watch sometime.

only watched Mr.Robot because of him

I can name two classic films with that actor off the top of my head. Robin Hood, True Romance. Can you do that with an actor who came up in the noughties?

As a peer? He played cool, interesting characters and he had great charisma. Not sure what you mean by peer.

Also his career was already in a slide by the time he did Kuffs, which bombed.

jeezus you sound like a retarted

No-one mentioning The Name of the Rose?