Should i stop watching television?

with such shit liberal-pandering shows as: rick and morty, the president show, bill nye saves the world, the OA, animals, nu-simpsons, nu-southpark. just to name a few. i'm feeling if that i should quit it altogether and get a different lifestyle. are you feeling the same Sup Forums?

Start watching good shows then you fucking pleb, have some more variety in your taste

only films my friend, television is an inferior visual medium

Stop taking the wrong stance on literally everything to feel cool.

>"I have observed the physical symptoms of television-looking on children as well as on adults. The mouth grows slack and the lips hang open; the eyes take on a hypnotized or doped look; the nose runs rather more than usual; the backbone turns to water and the fingers slowly and methodically pick the designs out of brocade furniture. Such is the appearance of semiconsciousness that one wonders how much of the 'message' of television is getting through to the brain."[15]

>not watching only films and shows made before the 60s

Stop using Sup Forums, stop watching comedies.

what are some "good" shows then?

What are good shows? Preferably without niggers.

Twilight Zone, Twin Peaks, X-files and Star Trek TOS

>leftovers
>Fargo
>young pope
>rectify(the last season is pretty mediocre though)
>dekalog

>TOS
that has niggers and an effeminate asian homosexual as a recurring character

These are pretty recent
If you want to go all time
>sopranos
>wire(you probably won't like it though)
>deadwood
>carnivale
>6 feet under
>treme
>TD s1

not so many niggers and the effeminate asian homosexual was straight in the show, but kirk was based af

Also mad men and boardwalk empire

>muh hbo golden age
>not even mentioning Rome as the only niggers it has are minor characters like slaves

>Preferably without niggers.
Watch Sharpe, the only black person in the entire show aside from the 2 new films is a house slave that doesn't even speak appears on screen for 15 seconds

Being an alt-right snowflake must be pretty hard

Fuck you leftie shit get out

The irishman was a nigger though

>Stop watching television right before whitekino Twin Peaks revival
But yes, I agree that all tv is pozzed. Even Fargo has to throw bmwf cuck shit in the season opener. The Jews just can't help themselves.

Why? Is this your safespace?

triggered faggot

I was like you a few years ago before election Sup Forums, you just have to learn to avoid the things you don't like, and in time you'll learn to enjoy things without seeing liberal pandering everywhere. Part of me is glad that Sup Forums went to shit, I'm a lot happier now.

>safespace
Yes and reddit and tumblr are yours, fuck off faggot

didnt TOS literally have the first interracial kiss in a tv show

>No true Sup Forumssman

>you'll learn to enjoy things without seeing liberal pandering everywhere
hmmmm

Do you realize you're acting like teenagers just because someone doesn't share your opressed world views

>acting like teenagers
Implying they aren't and this board and the entire internet in general isn't overrun with middle schoolers