Nazi Salute on national TV

Nazi Salute on national TV

ITDS HABBENING

giphy.com/gifs/election2016-rnc-election-2016-republican-national-convention-l0Hlvh1us2dpuNglO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
go.cnn.com/?segmentid=urn:ngtv-segment:625632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POWER LEVEL REVEALED

doesnt she have an adopted nigger kid?

repubs need to keep this up. politics should be fun

Race war now?

She should leave that stuff to Trump. This was weird.

she probably did it to mock Trump

no no no no no no no no no no no no

Its hard to tell my leftist friends trump isn't Hitler 2.0 when they do shit like this.

aww she tried it

nah, not really, move along

What a fucking moron

>Ban assault waves

It's OVER

SAY WITH ME

MADAM PRESIDENT

YES!

>not wanting trump to be hitler 2.0
C U C K
U
C
K

fuck boy. U are just a fuck boy nothing more. Your truly a petty little poser. Watch what u say. The future can be unkind.we have no fucks given about u or youre mickey mouse club so save it.

RACE WAR, come on guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

The problem is that the US just isn't white enough anymore (neither inside nor outside) for stuff like this to fly. We're approaching that point here as well, by the time enough people have woken up, we'll probably have a muslim party polling higher than the AfD (or any other "German" party for that matter). We're all making our last stances in the West, and we gotta be careful just as much as firm.

She does?

>Having leftist friends

Yeah RACR WAR lol

I'm sorry, I don't speak potato.

What time in the speech does she do this?

yeah shes raising her own bull

>Tak_Fuji_GOP.webm

Pic or source.

Ted cruz did it at the beginning at his speech as well. Im wondering if its perhaps some trump dissenters trying to discredit the GOP somehow? Either that or theyve always done it as a nod to the klan but we are just noticing it in the age of the internet now.

Ahahaha not even subtle

Source or pic?

hail hydra

Actually it's been revealed that """"""""woman"""""""" is a tranny,
but she has a feminine penis

Lol, you can tell she knew she fucked up badly and had to adjust "hail victory" into a series of crowd pointing.

Revealed the ol' power level.

Im on mobile but it was in the first 15 seconds of him walking out before he was talking. Im sure theres a video of it

go.cnn.com/?segmentid=urn:ngtv-segment:625632

based Laura Ingraham

>that awkward moment when you reveal your power level too early.

It happened to me once.

>it's hard to tell my black friends Trump isn't Hitler 2.0 when they see this on TV while banging my wife

Also that's not an accident look at how straight and locked her arm went then swiftly changed it when she realised she did it in public.

There's no way that was an accident. Sweet Jesus.

absolute mad woman

She even makes a face when her arm is locked on, the kind of face that reminds me of pic related

Kek. She's a catholic traditionalist. one of us. She knew what she was doing. The jews corrupted her brother.

no she adopted Russian kids.

HAIL HYDRA

Dammit, I already have you. Why can't you be that East Asian unknown thing?

holy fuckk is her arm okay??

Definitely on purpose.

This is now Race War: The Election

That's the signal you've been waiting for

The one we've all been waiting for. Soon the most powerful military will be in the hands of the pro-white agenda.

At the very least the stage has been set for future racial conflict. Hell even the damn Jews are divided over it.

I have no idea what the media will be speculating about all day tomorrow.