poor fan art edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/mnT_RwLYw7JSmrC8Lxnvjw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

best art coming through

First for maisie

1/4

If you've got more bad art post it pls

Do you have an opinion that is unpopular by /got/ standards? Personally I think Sansa is a much better character than Arya.

also posting GOAT fanart

Season 3 Cersei is the best one and any other opinion is false.

Here's one:
Stephen Dillane isn't a good actor.

4/4

...but Sansa is a much better character....

I guess mine would be that I dislike Tyrion as a character. GOAT acting tho.

I liked season 6 more than season 2

>No rubies on Rhegars breastplate
It's shit.

Thats not an opinion thats just an objectively wrong statement.

I like how the costumes keep getting darker.

Any particular reason or do you just think it looks cooler?

Didn't we have this thread before?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/mnT_RwLYw7JSmrC8Lxnvjw/
images as ubiquitous as this one are bound to be used more than once

Okay, but still this is the second thread
that's using th same pic, it's against the rules.

What will the next thread be about?
I wonder..."the next fucking thread"

..found more

How did you get the arrows?
I wanted to make the next thread but I using a smartphone, so where should i copy and paste?

jaimes loss of hand is inspired by tyr who lost it binding fenrir the winged wolf. jaime gaining a golden hand is inspired by nuada who gained a working silver arm and hand as it was required to be intact and perfect to rule.
magic will restore jaimes hand and theres only one hand that'll be capable or strangling cersei in her new spiked collar.

also since jaime has learned to fight with his other hand he'll be able to duel wield like the man he idolised. ser arthur

Lady Stoneheart?

Michelle Fairley is 100x hotter, Oona has a really disappointing body

she was a pretty great at acting the role but she didn't have the cat aesthetic at all tbqh

>be Unsullied
>trained to fight and kill since your early days
>get killed by some merchants in shitty masks

>no testosterone

That's just because the ages are all 10 years ahead of the books at least. Fairley did a great job acting the role as a mature woman but it made her seem somewhat more bitter than passionate and desirable.

for the tullys it felt more like 20 years than 10 but yeah

>only use a spear and have no closer range weapons on you
>wear basically no armor

Robb disagrees

Explain this plz

fucking lol those faces

>Sansa is a much better character than Arya
I have literally fast forwarded every scene with Arya in it since she left Westeros and some scenes before that too

>what is creative freedom

GoT is fucking fantasy you donut

>Dragons have not been used or mentioned in military history

DONT BULLY THE TULLY

>what is love

>baby, don't hurt me

Cat seemed disappointed Roose got remarried and didn't choose her

>its a /got/ pretends pulling the rug out from under autistic dany and jontards who think this is the Jon and Dany show wouldn't be an objectively amazing ending just because the only character equipped to do so is someone they autistically insist on pretending to dislike

bran is the dark horse hero we need. stannis isnt coming back so get over it.

I'll admit the idea of denying Kelly C the title of savior is appealing.

I got nothing against Jon anymore

oh so youre coming from the perspective of a normie who thinks jon being the cliche hero who kills all the baddies in a big cliche final battle of good vs. evil would actually be a good ending? cant believe you got so many (you)s from people agreeing with you

great argument reddit

Everything is cliche since the first story ever told thousands of years ago. Something being cliche doesn't make it bad, especially if it is done good.

There is NOTHING wrong with a final battle between good and evil. Sure as hell beats loltimetravel.

>it's an "autistic pedophile is mad that his character is irrelevant" episode
Here's a thought: Davos saves the day because that is his duty.

did you read the posts i quoted dumbas

>ARGH BRAN IS GOING TO SAVE THE DAY ITS NOT FAIR
>WAIT WAIT SOMEONE WHO LIKES BRAN SAW THOSE POSTS UM.... H-HES NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING

jonfag please kill yourself

I want to see undead Targ dragons raised by the Nigthsking fight Danny's dragons.

Does that make me a normie?

It makes things feel more desperate considering the army of dead getting closer and closer. I just feel like it visually describes how people in the show feel / will feel after they realize the WW threat.

>autist mad that his charater is irrelevant
>davos

Eh, I never liked him in S1-4, but you have to admit both the character and the actor developed positively in the last 2 seasons.

This reminds me no one ever talks about the heads of the dragons since it's not in the show. Sad. Speculation who could be a dragon rider was fun.

jonfag please kill yourself

Literally everyone wants that and GRRM will most certainly do it regardless of popular sentiment. It seems really obvious. Unless there's something differe nt about dragons.

your idea of a good ending is hot fucking garbage but im only giving you a (you) to ask why did you label bran as 'bran'

I doubt he can raise dragons dead a hundred years that only have their skulls left in Kings Landing

>replying to the autistic branfag
You should know better, tripfriend.

Only redditfags like Bran

>replying to an unapologetic jontard

>he hasn't watched John Adams

Get on that shit, user

If I have to choose between Kelly C, Bran and Jon for the ultimate hero, I'd go with Jon.

Does that make me a Jonfag?

If you add Davos I'd prolly choose him. Am I a Davosfag now?

That's a very old image, not sure.

yeah i forgot /got/ was a dany and jon fansite. at least you guys are admitting it now.

Ah, you were talking about dragons other than Dany's. The only way that's happening is if Bran's vision of dragons in Asshai are correct (and that's assuming he didn't just conflate Dany's dragons being in Essos with Asshai)

I know, but it keeps the thread bumped. No worries.

so you think Dany will lose one or two of hers and the nightfag will use those? that can work too I guess

I am neither a fan of Bran or Jon and Danny

>if you don't like my shotabait you're a jon/danyfag!

sorry but it speaks to your absolutely shit taste if you think "good guy saves the world just by being a good guy... the end" is a good ending, and its unbelievable that you're not being attacked for saying so like you normally would here, but then again you guys are painfully transparent and moronic 99% of the time and change your opinion to suit whichever character it is we're talking about

He's dead, stannisfag

Never5get

>tfw lost most my asoif related images

>baby, don't hurt me no more

So what? I still like Stannis even if he's dead. I'm just watching the show because I like the setting

>"good guy saves the world just by being a good guy... the end"

Explain why it is bad? It is the quintessential hero story.

A vague ending is better? Time travel? Is it just the person you dislike?

Would a "good guy saves the world just by being a good guy... the end" with Bran as the hero work for you?

Called it, move on bruh

Daily reminder
>It is never wrong to kill a maester
>there are no good maesters
>they all deserve the knife

What the fuck are you even talking about you stupid nigger, I'm not a Stannisposter, I just like the show

lol

except yeah dany and jon getting btfo after being built up by the fandom as being ultimate meme heroes for all these years old to get their asses saved by a crippled kid would be a better ending than cliche predictable hero saves the day in a cliche predictable way

maesters are the jews

Aemon

>t. lady dustin

>Targ scum
He deserves two knifes at least.

That would be even more cliche lol

Aemon was a good guy though, he dindu nuffin rong

Worse, they're basically fucking Jesuits

>implying she was wrong

>and its unbelievable that you're not being attacked for saying so like you normally would here

hey newfag we don't attack people for having ideas, this aint reddit, go back

Maester Luigi

Cliche doesnt mean "thing i dont like" you idiot. And it definitely isn't ""more"" cliche. 10 million stories throughout history end with the main hero saving the day exactly like you expect. I bet you cant even name 5 that end the way I described.

you are the idiot mate

So you think if I said "hey guys I really like jon and think he should save the universe just by using his personality and legendary sword skills" you guys wouldnt call me a baiting troll