Yet another speed merchant exposed in the Prem

Yet another speed merchant exposed in the Prem.

But he doesn't have any speed. He literally got outpaced by Vincent Kompany.

Imagine, every day he wakes up and styles his hair in the mirror and thinks it looks good. Fucking state of it.

This. I h*te black people and m*slims.

still laughing

free money

is he muslim?

Why did you write h*te?

wenger would even turn Messi to shit

Wenger bought two players (Auba/Laca) who are goal-poachers and need the ball directly to them, ignoring all others. They both fit into this Arsenal team so badly it's comical. They both need to leave asap before their careers get Ozil'd

To be fair Arsenal became such a shithole in footy in recent years, even players like Messi wouldn't do shit there

More like striker on the decline joins shit team

>implying Ozil isn't enjoying the best years of his career right now

Other footballers had to go to fucking China to enjoy the same level of comfyness

Did anyone see the sky sports pre-match interview with him? The prick was bragging about his cars. Typical arsenal twat

wouldnt want the fucking Hass-Erkennungs-Polizei filters to detected any hatred filled comments now would he

because messi is a barca babby

FRAUDbameyang, more like

>signing a late 20s pacebbaby for 56 million who doesn't give a shit and has multiple disciplinary infractions

Dortmund is the biggest system babby team of all time. Every player that's left there to a different league has flopped. Not saying Obama has flopped because judging after 3 games is ridiculous but it's something to keep in mind.

I don't enjoy slaggin off Arsenal anymore lads. Should I be worried?

Ummmmm, sweetie? Lewandowski?

Bundesliga is just utter shit. Anyone can look good here

>0 CLs since he joined the club

yeah, nah

>Muh gold plated Ferrari

>to a different league

Lewandowski is le tap in lad, he'll succeed in any team that is a lot better than the opposition.

Just wait till Pulisic leaves Dortmund for Liverpool.

His faith will be like the one of Markovic, Marin, Krkic etc the huge prospect signed by a big club then after half season of being shit, he is going to get loaned every season to teams like Stoke, Hoffenheim, Getafe, Sporting etc untill the contract expires then he will sign for team like Besiktas or Fenerbahce and he will be ok...

hey but i married your sister and saved her from becoming a cat lady

Ozil has got his new contract and has given up.

Markovic was handled poorly, should have sent him on loan to an English team with obligations to play him, like Grujic, I can see that kid becoming >our next DM.
Pulisic could be a first team player at Liverpool.

yeah but poop, plop or moo would unironically know how to get the best out of him

gündogan?

its almost like the West Ham dude was right and all Africans are lazy, money-grubbing whores who destroy clubs

>Bundesliga is bad
>Germany NT is GOAT

How?

the power of friendship