How many more trophies are refs going to cost them?

2010 Champions League: Two clear penalties turned down in the first leg vs Inter, clear goal wrongly called off second leg

2011 Copa Del Rey: Pedro ruled offside but level

2014 La Liga: Messi goal on final day wrongly called off

2016 Champions League: Gabi handballing in the box but ref giving free kick

2017 La Liga: Disallowed goal vs Betis, Madrid given countless ghost penalties

2018 La Liga? Disallowed goals vs Celta/Valencia, ghost pk vs Las Palmas, no penalty in Atletico game for Gabi kick on Messi

They can't keep gettin away with it

in before brainwashed buffoons post about the Chelsea match

LFP: Liga Florentino Perez

only way they can be stopped

Yeah why do refs hate Barca so much they never get any decisions

halal shills will also try to whine about that one game where PSG played passively, with shit goalkeeping, own goals, far misses, aggressive tackling, and a last minute choke to a right back, while ignoring the calls against barcelona

>t. Dustin "I bleed the blaugrana" Gutierrez

yeah, it brokes my heart that such an honest and modest club like Barça is getting shafted by the refs. Absolute injustice.

breaks*

I can't remember the last time messi had a penalty, and ronaldo seems to get one every week (average 1 per 2 matches).

>First penalty against Barcelona on La Liga after 2 years

THEY ARE GOING DOWN! REFS BETRAYED THEM!

blaming them for having disciplined defenders....

exactly

Aquest americà es based

>gets called a pk (that clearly was a handball) against for the first time in 2 years
>cry
All Barça fans can do is make up excuses, Sad!

>Getting a penalty which they shouldn't have it okay because they haven't conceded one in a while

Stopping the ball from entering the goal with your arm in an unnatural position is always a penalty, you should know this, it's pretty basic.

>2 years
>a while

Barcelona don't concede many penalties; No good team does

2 years is still a lot. But yeah I don't think there's a conspiracy against any team so let's call it coincidence.
The one conceded in Las Palmas is still a penalty though.

>some ref calls arent automaticly given in your favour like they used to
>dont win
The absolute state of uefalona

>Barça or Madrid complaining about refs

>2017 La Liga: Madrid given countless ghost penalties
>I can't remember the last time messi had a penalty, and ronaldo seems to get one every week (average 1 per 2 matches).
lmao

>Stopping the ball from entering the goal with your arm in an unnatural position
This is not what happened. The ball went off the post, away from the goal, and hit his arm literally a foot from the post giving him no time to react to it.

The ref handed them the 2015 cl tho

wrong

this

>thinking no one would notice you posted in both
rent free

>The one conceded in Las Palmas is still a penalty though.
>Stopping the ball from entering the goal with your arm in an unnatural position is always a penalty, you should know this, it's pretty basic.
I dont think you watched the match or even just the play in question. Or it could be worse, that you actually did see it.