How much would it trigger people if MatPat's le film theory was correct and he actually doesn't die...

How much would it trigger people if MatPat's le film theory was correct and he actually doesn't die, and now he's on trial, and the final season of Better Call Saul is a flash forward to Saul defending him as a lawyer again?

I'd love that to be true

This, that'd be great. He's unconscious for less than a minute when the police sweep in, so it's definitely not that far-fetched for him to be resuscitated.

not like he will live for long, hes still got bad cancer if he survives the gunshot

I thought it went into remission? Forgive me, I haven't seen the show in three years and forgot most of the details

It's implied that it's back in the last season, he has those bad coughing fits. Might even be a doctor visit, can't remember.

It came back, he's brought chemo to his hideout

I went to college with Matpats and he's a massive faggot

Saul fled for a reason.

If anything he'd be sharing a prison cell with Walt, especially since Skyler undoubtedly told the cops everything she knew.

That would ruin the show and doesn't make sense thematically

When I watched the finale I didnt actually think he died in the first place, wasnt exactly a life threatening injury.

Matpat's channels are pure clickbait filled with reddit-tier theories designed to lure in braindead retards. You should feel bad about this thread.

This.

He is such a cringey motherfucker. I can't stand to listen to the effeminate faggot.

>reddit-tier theories

this doesn't mean anything. do you retards really become brainwashed into thinking this means something, just by repetition? what's your IQ, 60ish?

>not thinking the final season will be Jimmy on trial where he defends himself against Chuck prosecuting him, things look grim and then the dream team of Kim and Howard come in to help defend and get him off

I interpret that as a simple yes. That's what I thought. Why not take some classes that allow you to at least emulate thinking like a rational person to allow you to fit in better?

>defending him
jimmy's in some deep shit hence the new identity

I was always under the impression Jimmy changed his identity merely as a prophylactic measure.

That would be absolutely amazing.

I'd love to see Saul get that far.

But I think Gilligan's strategy with BCS is that if he filibusters forever before getting to the story he means to tell, they'll keep renewing it forever. But I think if this season doesn't go anywhere (and it shows a lot of promise so far), I think it will be his last.

There's no way this will run 7 seasons like Breaking Bad, ratings are already in the toilet. It's critically acclaimed, but that doesn't matter if people aren't watching.

People tune in for Saul's humor and scammy nature and the criminal enterprise.... the show has been light on both and heavy on family drama, relationship drama, and courtroom drama. I'm not against the show having those elements but they need to take back stage.

Better Call Saul shows a lot of potential but it's clearly being stretched and teased as much as possible. The amount of story we have in 2 completed seasons could have been a reasonably paced 10 episodes, maybe as few as 5. It cannot keep moving at this pace and keep people tuning in.

But I think we're getting to the meat and potatoes of it this season.

I wish anyone with a 'theory' would just kill themselves.

Reddit means pseudo-intellectual. You're welcome new friend.

And psuedo-intellectual is another term with literally zero value on this website. To a brain dead alt righterina SJW, "pseudo-intellectual" means someone who types in paragraphs, isn't a religious dumbfuck, and has a healthy curiosity about the world that doesn't include sobbing about race and sex. Kys

I'd rather he defend Skylar or Jesse if anyone. Walt got what he wanted. His ending was perfect. He wouldn't want to be defended for his actions especially by someone he looked down on. He loved what happened to him, everyone knowing what a badass killer meth kingpin he was. He was a nerd dude and finally got his power fantasy known to the world.

I hope 'Gene' fainting in the Cinnabon amounts to something either this season or next season, in some sort of flash forward.

Never seen a bluer sky