NO! NOT AGAIN! FUCK MARLEL AND FUCK DISNEY PAID SHILLS!

NO! NOT AGAIN! FUCK MARLEL AND FUCK DISNEY PAID SHILLS!

Nothing makes me happier than seeing DCocksuckers miserable.

Most of the reviews are stuff like:
>For all its wit, speed and wacky cameos, this second instalment still feels like a disappointment.

And this is a fresh review

RT is literally owned by comcast tho

reddit: the movie

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? US DCHADS SHOULD BE WINNING, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TIME!

I have no idea what to expect from this movie. But I did expect those ratings from "critics".

Stop acting like there is a difference between reddit and Sup Forums. You are what you hate.

just stop reading rotten tomatoes

>Guardians of the Memexy
>100% approval by Memeatoes

Keep hitting those home runs Disney!

>make the same movie again
>get the same ratings again
DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING

t. redditor

You're just calling yourself a redditor, so here, have an upvote

>SHAKE THOSE LEAVES BABY GROOT ECKS DEE LOL *poops*
>103% RT Marlel does it again how will dc ever recover?
Every couple of months

You have posted this thread a dozen times already. What is your problem? You just want (You)'s. Nobody gives a shit about Marvel.

Well seeing as Reddit voted BvS as the 3rd most underrated film OF ALL TIME and BvS is DC and BvS is defended and Marvel attacked, I think Reddit is pretty heavily involved with Sup Forums. Oh and not a single Marvel film made any of the ranking lists.

What's wrong with you, user? This is the 15th(!) MCU movie. And yet you still give it more of your time and attention than the normies who actually watch the movies then forget about them.

And

>WOW SO MATURE AND GRITTY AND GRIMDARK BEST FILM EVER DCHADS WHERE WE AT?

Both are Sup Forums shitposters doing console wars because console wars are crushed in Sup Forums these days. That's it. That's all Sup Forums is to us. Two people finding shit to shitpost about.

Just checked, shill friend
>r/marvelstudios over 120,000 suscribers
>r/dc_cinematic less than 40,000 suscribers
Good luck pushing Guardians as anything but redd1t the movie, you're going to need it

DC BTFO once again

No one is surprised anymore. it's well known disney pay for reviews and also have shills constantly spam discussion to shift opinion. they even do it on Sup Forums

I never said Marvel wasn't on there, only that Reddit did a poll and Marvel didn't make any of the lists.

CHRIS STUCKMANN HERE

I'M GONNA GIVE IT AN A+

DEFINITELY SEE THIS MOVIE GUYS

Can you provide proofs so I can post it in the next threads?

KEEP HITTING THE HOME RUNS DISNEY

>they even do it on Sup Forums
This, the mods had to stop a couple of shill invasions just a couple of weeks back

check the archives.

check out any star wars or marvel/dc threads they consistently post the same images and the same arguments over and over.
they also get very defensive when you call them out. they're either shills or mentally ill fanboys that do it for free.

>All these DCucks already upset and calling out 'Disney shills' over a fake fucking image

You people never fail to embarrass yourselves

But I've seen it be done on DC as well. I don't think it's anything special, only people shitposting and falseflagging to make people think what you think.

I just want proof of this. I can't just call people out without proof or they'll go "WHERE DA PROOFS?" and 'check the archive' will be laughed at.

This particular thread has been posted like a dozen times today. That doesn't make it a shill for DC.

It has a high RT%, but the actual reviews are much lower than the first movie.

>24 votes
wew where are the rest of the 40,000 DChads?

Keep grasping that straw, you're not fooling anyone. Also this image was posted 19 times in the last 2 weeks, transparent as fuck

lmao shills right on time. they aren't even trying anymore.

>imagine being so pathetic as to actually take sides in a non-existent rivalry between two conglomerates and the products they sell

IT'S A FAKE IMAGE YOU STUPID FUCKS. THIS IS A SHITPOST THREAD. Sup Forums IS NOT A VERY POPULAR OR FAST BOARD EVEN POST-BANE INVASION. NOBODY WOULD WASTE TIME SHILLING HERE. PEOPLE WILL SHITPOST THOUGH. 5 YEARS OF CUNNY SHITPOSTING IS PROOF OF THAT.

FUCKING HELL. THIS THREAD HAS BEEN POSTED LOADS OF TIMES LAST FEW DAYS.

>he actually checks the archive

And using the 'where are the others?' is flawed as you yourself said there are x3 the amount of Marvlel subscribers (interesting how you know how Reddit works...) then why isn't any Marvel film in any of the lists?

nice try shill

>I just want proof of this
You are just going to ignore everything we show you, like the two (2) stickies warning shills to stop making threads about Star Wars and Thor fucking 3 not even a month ago

One guy found one image posted 190 times or something like that, it was something about two spics talking about BvS I think (the idea was that DC was for shitskins and marvel the white man's franchise, I shit you not that shill was THAT retarded). Maybe so DC bro can find it for you

>Can't come up with an argument or say anything else other than 'shill'

Yup, sounds like your average DCuck

You didn't even bother checking Rotten Tomatoes, it's at 93% with 3 rotten and 33 fresh.

>buh-but the shills aren't real guys!

>>he actually checks the archive
You post that shit twice a day, shill. It was a matter of time someone did

Here's the real image you mongoloids

>Inb4 a 7.5 average rating equals paid shills

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING GOLD

I'm not much of a Marvel fan but I ended up seeing this movie with my family and it blew me away with how great it was.

I'm not surprised at all that it got such highly positive reviews, the comedy and action is 'on point' as my daughter says. Highly recommended!

What Baby Grootâ„¢ merchandise would you recommend?

>Highly recommended!
and that's when I stopped reading

Yeah, those were the last words of his post, of course you fucking stopped reading there

It's not about taking sides. It's about laughing in the faces of smug, pseudo-intellectuals that delude themselves into thinking Batman v Superman is a good movie.

That said, Marvel do objectively make better movies.

>%93
how exactly does that disprove his point? it's still massively overrated like every other marvel movie.

IT'S NOT GOING TO STOP!

why do you assholes still use RT? IMDB is way better

MEME OFF BRO

sup shill

They're both awful. Just use metacritic

People don't care about the real score, they just want the tomato meter

Marvel has perfected the art of making the barely-adequate movie.

100% fresh

ITS NOT FAIR DC BROS. HOW IS THIS MOVIE 4x BETTER THAN BVS? BVS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE AN EPIC HIGH QUALITY MOVIE WITH RICH CHARACTERS AND INSTEAD WE LOSE AGAIN TO MARVEL REEEEE

It's all the same shit just in slightly different packaging.

That's what happens if you rate in terms of a good-bad dichotomy.

Real niggas get their aggregated reviews from Metacritic, where nuance matters.

Yeah man, it's like, they've got these "characters", right? And they're put in "situations", and then there's "antagonists" and shit. I mean what the fuck, come up with something new.

easy. paid off reviews and shills like yourself.

Not really. Marvel knows what the audience wat and provides it. DC takes what the audience's wants, says "fuck you", and turns into into a fucking depressing Greek tragedy filled with religious symbolism.

Nuance is killed the moment you consider one guy's 7 to be another guy's 7.

marvel provides the same crap over and over for children.

Snyder elevates the genre with thought provoking themes and topics.

So more bought praise for a children flick, like Dr Strange, Rogue One, Logan and the rest of nerd shit.

Contain the shilling this one thread, don't shit the board like every time some trailer drops

>Snyder
>Elevating anything

He's a poor man's Michael Bay who relies far too much on obvious religious symbolism to make his movies look deep and meaningful.

>can't even spell installment right
>certified RT critic
Alrighty

honestly it sounds better than the first movie, saying there's no stupid world ending threat and instead is just about the characters living their lives and working out their issues sounds like true kino.

They're both """cinematic universes""" filled with superficial comic book characters, with no stakes from film to film as each character has movies lined up for the next decade. They're the bottom of the barrel blockbusters by two studios that are playing it as safe as possible. They're preying on little kids and a generation of infantilised "adults" that refuse to grow the fuck up. The only difference is the tone where Disney lean more towards vapid humour and Warner bros have committed to a grandiose and ridiculous mire of depression and pseudo-momentousness.

>there's no stupid world ending threat
But there is.

literally daddy issues the movie

its great and the ending made my cry

>bottom of the barrel
Funny, they sure make a lot more money than you'd expect from "bottom of the barrel".

>a universe with fish aliens and space magic
>woah someone uses agender pronouns
star wars is like the one place where that shit flies

You're talking to a shill from a DC discord group

Yeah let's judge quality in revenue.

Transformers also make an insane amount of money and they're garbage too.
face it the mcu is garbage and any grown man who is a fan of these movies is pathetic and has shit taste.

So when you say bottom of the barrel, you don't actually mean that. Bottom of the barrel would refer to something like Double Team.

Top 10 films of all time?

this movie isn't ironic enough for Sup Forums but it was 'fun' as they say. If you're triggered by baby groot then maybe don't watch it. but they don't overplay the I am groot meme too much which I was expecting a little.

drax is more than enough reason to see it desu

>face it the mcu is garbage and any grown man who is a fan of these movies is pathetic and has shit taste.
Whoever disagree with this user please quote this so we can contact mods and get them to ban you. We'll make Sup Forums great again

Remember to play the video game in anticipation, fellow bros!

They are bottom of the barrel in the context of a major studio releasing them. The writing, direction, production are mediocre at very best. These are paint-by-numbers movies.

kek

actually its a universe ending threat

>they're garbage too.
Dumb fucking Facebook movie buff pleb. They're masterpieces of VA

Bumpu

> gotg 2 going to have 90 something score
> spider kino in july with milf aunt may
> based kiwi thor film

> wonder woman has no buzz and opens in only 2 months

when will WB ever learn

they need to get more into the shilling game. DC and Snyder have too much integrity they have to lower themselves down to disneys level if they want to compete.

are you honestly suggesting people play the trash that is current day telltale games

how many fucking crack rocks did you push through your nose

You sound like a huge fucking faggot and I don't even like DC

>He actually thinks Baykino is garbage

You mean like this ??

if WB learned we wouldn't be able to laugh at them

do you really want that?

I can see the future.

Why are you guys so easy to bait? The score is dropping.

IT ALL CAME A-TUMBLING DOWN

jesus these people disgusts me