Jesus officially joined Justice League propagation

Jesus officially joined Justice League propagation

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/23/justice-league-superman-dc-comics-movie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slowpoke.jpg

this was promo material since July last year

>the JL are all facing the camera
>Superman's camera perspective is slightly angled upwards and his body is facing off to the side, making the entire perspective look fucked up

fucking discarded

Our lord and savior returns!

>Piss off the guy who designed the BvS Batsuit by forgetting to credit him
>Told to go fuck ourselves he's through helping out making kino
>Without him design a suit that has a meaner looking while also more flexible cowl
>Guy that got pissed off then comes out to say "w-we would love to design future Batsuits in these movies. Please call me, Zack"

No, this is actually new. They have been using Superman at the beginning but then they suddenly stopped and now they are back with him. Next trailer will definitely have Superman in it. The on we got in March was trailer from December.

>another DC thread

>No, this is actually new.

Everybody else has a new pose except Fat Cavill, new awful poses to be precise.

>everyone is walking towards the camera
>except Superman and Cybrog
what did they mean by this?

I wonder whether or not Superman will come back to live in this movie.
I don't, it's completely clear that he'll come back, making his death completely irrelevant.

Well they used same photo of Cavill but poster as whole I new. I don't like it too, nothing creative just standing characters.

the new suit and especially the cowl look terrible

If Superman can come back, why not Doomsday?

Maximizing range attack as an opener. Melee is for suicidal chumps.

Comic book logic.

it's a fanart

His body wasn't destroyed and is shown dead. Wonder what they did with it in the movie but they probably won't bother with it.

True. 100 shekels says there's going to be a throwaway one-liner exposing what was done to its body.

It's not fanart

comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/23/justice-league-superman-dc-comics-movie/

>someone with a shield
>a billionaire with a suit made from gadgets
>an alien with superpowers people see as a god

It's actually The Avengers in different outfits. Jesus Christ, I bet some of you will even pay for this movie.

Which flag is that in the back?

>propagation

Huh? Procession?

that's a really old poster op
they released a new one a couple of weeks ago

>I bet some of you will even pay for this movie.
That's a pretty safe bet
;)

propagation of the awareness to consumers that there is a Justice League product about to hit the market. see memetic propagation

It looks so awful that I mistook it for being made in some autistic kid's free time.

>M-muh superman is going to be revived!!

Hell no.
Darkseid will try to find his body and revive it like Doomsday using his ship. The league will then need to find his body and discard it so that they couldn't make another doomsday. Thhis could also mean that Lex was trying to please Darkseid all along while acting out his own agenda.

Superman's body will inevitable reach the ship,and maybe the league will have to fight him or maybe he will rise for moments and get rid of the apocalyptian mooonsters and then die for real. Then the league will get rid of his body using the Kryptonite batman still has, and then Barry will go back in time to get superman just before he kills doomsday while the league takes out doomsday, because now they know how.

The reason for batman meeting the flash in a "dream" was because Barry could not control his powers that one time, or maybe time travel is slightly inaccurate.

Then they'll take Superman to the future and aks him to help them with their problem. ANd maybe between all this, New-superman's Lois dies in the battle accidentally, and he neevr forgives Batman for it, bringing true Batman's nightmare.

That's what I think is going to happen.

No, that Flash from future cameo was supposed to lead to Injustice story but WB ordered to discard that idea.

Who's the 90's BK commercial reject on the far right?

>implying an unfinished time-treavel plot isn't inherently vague

>implying you have a source for that

stick to your funny papers scrote

WB don't want evil Superman on killing spree. They want le funny le quips Superman. Quips = money

no

>scrote
?

Nice theory. But I think Supes story will be a bit different. He'll be mind controlled by Darkseid and that's where Lois comes into play, tiring back to Batman's dream/vision. She'll "break the spell" or something like that.

I'm calling joke trial. Explain your reference.

>he hasn't read the leaks.

>reading leaks for a visual product
i bet humming a tune spoils an entire record too

What if he just comes back to life using his Ship?

That's be kinda odd.

It's similar to what happened in the comics, so I guess the possibility is there

Do you happen to be mentally challenged, good sir?

Which comic?

>Being so young they never watched a 90's Burger King commercial

When this film comes out and inevitably gets a 14% RT Certified Refuse score, how much shitposting about the """hidden""" symbolic meaning will ensue?

I happen to be a top leak connoisseur with over 540k words read for all my favourite kino and 900 million upvotes for my tireless online campaign to disseminate and discern plot-accurate details in a forward-leaning fashion.

But what makes Cyborg a reject from a Burger King commercial? Did they do an ad campaign in the 90s featuring robots or something?

>implying it has ever stopped
here's one now

I kinda hope people like it, solely so I can see how much backpedaling Sup Forums will be doing

Are you going to cry and stamp your feet in every thread for years unending while the rest of us act civilized? Again?

Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles has just as much symbolism and artistic merit as BvS. It is full of references to the Renaissance, the period of scientific discovery that propelled Europe to the heights of power and cultural significance. These references contribute to the overall narrative of the 4 turtles coming out of hiding to save the world: they are the light bringers, the promethean figures who expose the world to hidden knowledge, ultimately bettering it. Instead of retreating into their shells, as turtles are want to do, they do the human thing, and explore/discover. In this way, Michael Bay crafts a rich narrative about what it is to be human, assuring his place in the heavens with the likes of Scott, the mastermind behind a similar story; Blade Runner.

The death and return of Superman. He comes back to life using his fortress of solitude, which in the movies would be his ship

>superman represents the god of light in MoS and BvS
>first trailer (the world without superman) is dark as fuck
>every trailer after that is going to be brighter
>once superman is resurrected, the movie will be colorful as fuck
>shills will still complain about "tone consistency" or whatever memeword their bosses make up
Feel free to screencap this

Depends on how much hidden symbolic meaning does it have. If it's an artistic void like Suicide Squad or the MCU, none. If it's like MoS or BvS, then for years

see Also, TNMT has better acting than any DCU project so far. It truly is the masterwork of filmatagrophy.

No one has taken your retarded bait and no one will, I will stop if I were you

>they are the light bringers, the promethean figures who expose the world to hidden knowledge, ultimately bettering it

Fundamentally untrue, the turtles live in secret, they are creatures of the shadow, knowledge of their existence remaining hidden is crucial to their whole concept.

Superman wasn't killed by fucking kryptonite shard though.

Dude, do you not understand character arcs? Their entire narrative is about them opening up their secrets to progressively more people: First April (the Mary figure), and then Casey (John the Baptist), and then later, the Government (Various apostles), and then finally, revealing the truth, in a "revelation" to the whole world.