ITT: celebrities who secretly hate kikes

ITT: celebrities who secretly hate kikes

explain

>secretly
Yeah, openly criticizing Israel sure is keeping that anti-semitism on the down low

Criticizing Israel ≠ antisemitism you fucking kike

That's Negan's bitch? And he hates kikes?Holy shit he's based

>anti-semitism

hola reddito

It's Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz you fucking Walking Dead fag

I'm not a kike. But if you're a rabid Palestinian cause supporter, and you hold Israel to an impossible standard, that you wouldn't hold any other State to, then maybe you are an anti-Semite.

Can't tell if bait

I realize that some Palestinian supporters are 'useful idiot' types who don't have actual malice to the other side, but that doesn't exempt you from de facto anti-Semitism. Again, I don't have a dog in the fight. I've read into the conflict, and both sides are unlikable, with perhaps, the Palestinians more so -- and with the Palestinian supporters in Western countries being the most obnoxious people of them all.

You sound pretty pro-israel.

Shalom fellow lizard

Spaniards are redpilled, we remember how the kikes sided with the moors.

I like how the progressive line is to favor MUSLIMS in any conflict. Fucking idiots. Islamists are termites in Western society.

If you like your pet sand niggers so much, then why not invite back the Moors in? Go back to being Andalusia.

>don't have actual malice to the other side
>doesn't exempt you from de facto anti-Semitism
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I hate Palestinians too, I hope they wipe themselves out and we can reclaim the holy land.

Sick argument. Looks like I'm wasting my time trying to engage someone, with probably a double digit IQ, into a rational conversation about some stupid conflict. Done.

You mean like the NPT? Where Israel has illegal nukes/WMD/chemical/bio weapons and the US doesnt give a fuck?

Yeah, those double standards suck.

Correction: that the West doesn't give a fuck about. France and the UK actively helped the Israeli nuclear program. It was actually the US that was opposed to it in the early days.

Why did France and UK help them? Because 'the enemy of my enemy is friend', they didn't like sand niggers to run amok, so it was a good check. What is realpolitik?

why do i feel like javier is somewhat brutal? Is it the face?