Sixers at Cavs Gamethread

Game on TNT, tipoff imminent

JR Smith suspended one game by HC Tyronn Lue for "conduct detrimental to the team". Rodney Hood to start in his place.

Usual faces out for the Sixers

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/lookit/2014/5/9/5699822/rihanna-lebron-james-miami-heat-jumping-wowowowowow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trust the process

so... like never then?

Lebron's only hope for another run at a ring is going to Miami next year.

They’re good now.

no theyre not

3 games behind Lebron and the cavs while being the 6th seed in their first year of not actively tanking is pretty damn good

that's okay. not good.

>you now remember Markelle Fultz

watch this

It doesn't matter what the Sixers do. We all know they're going to blow any lead they get.

LGTSS

>LEAVELAND

reminder marv alberts is a rapist

We got memechucks and BBQ chicken

I'd let JJ Reddit fuck my gf desu

LeBron showing he's still boss of this dojo

damn, Lebron just memed on us

holy shit lebron, someone webm that NOW

jesus lebron

i can't even blame any of the players lebron just destroyed because there was no preventing that.

Lebron went full LeGod

jesus christ this game is electric

aaaand commercial

fuck this country man

I didn't know George Hill could dunk

Did someone just do a high pitched yelp to try to make him miss the free throw? Sounded funny as hell.

This nigga really put it between his own teammates legs

>Korver bobblehead night

After just 1 calendar year?

>sagging all the way off a 50% 3 point shooter
I thought Lebron had a high BBIQ?

Who?

TJ McConnell. He takes about an hour to release it but he's money from 3.

>Refs decide to get whistle happy near the end of the quarter

McConnell has taken 50 total 3s this year. Dare him to beat you.

Jeff Green playing like ass today

Sixers are like the Timberwolves from last year. Still taking defeat from the jaws of victory. They need a real winning vet in the starting lineup.

except they play defense and don't choke literally every game unlike those twolves. Their coach is also way better and doesn't run the players into the ground

Why are the Cavs so bad?

What's the story with Jordan Clarkson (Black Eye) does it have anything to do with JR Smith being Suspended for one game by the Cavaliers today?

C'mon man. Sixers consistently get double digit leads and then make it a one possession game in the closing minutes of the 4th. They're still pretty young.

I wish Ben Simmons had a jumper, I’d totally bandwagon that team.

Lmao they starting to get good this year u stupid fuck

>spurs out of the playoffs for the first time in years and the kraut is already looking for a new team to bandwagon

As much as we discredit Tyrone Lue he has a good record as Head coach despite the Mid Season Struggles in his three years

That's true but they still close alot of those games out and can finish. Last year's twolves blew leads just as badly and were like 1-35 in games decided by less than 5 points. The twolves had a playoff caliber team last year yet continued to choke like dogs

Durk is almost retired, it’s time to move on.
Blazers and Mavs will always be dear to me.

BASED JJ REDDIT

The Cavs are no wheres close to a championship team desu. Sad that a Finals might happen without Lebron.

Refs absolutely hate Saric. Doesn't matter who it is, they will never call anything for him.

probably because hes ugly as shit with some of the worst facial hair in the league

This Cavs uni sucks dick

wow rude he's got a cleft lip

Nice to know that the Sixers are one of the few teams where LeBron knows he must play hard the whole game.

why am I being forced to watch this game with god awful commentary and the funny nogs aren't even on at halftime

Zeke trying to get them panties

Because March Madness is starting (conference tourneys already started) and Chuck and Kenny both work that for the next month. Ernie takes a break and Shaq doesn't work unless he feels like it.

LeBron isn't in play-off mode. Notice he doesn't handle the ball and bring it up the court as much. He's letting the new guys get comfortable. Just relax a little bit, before the trade guys where out there on the court bumping into each other, complaining, giving zero effort on defense and getting blown out. It's like a new job, you need about a month to get good in the system, then about 60 days to get really good

This is like saying Kerr's the GOAT coach just based on record.

lazy nogs they work fucking once a week

>LeBum

imagine not trusting the process

Remember those sexual harassment allegations from a decade ago that finally got him fired from the Knicks FO?

>JJ Reddit

Nance is better than TT

literally everyone but ty lue knows this

Thanks LeGM

HE NOT KLUTCH THO

how the fuck did the refs missed that giant push in the back for the rebound

Because fuck consistent and fair foul calls

Ben Simmons cannot shoot

WHY ARE YOU MISSING ALL YOUR SHOTS

#JustSixersThings

Bruh that girl’s butt cheeks don’t even fit the pants

Swear to God this nigga has healing powers. How the hell you "hurt" your leg and then get up, walk it off, and immediately go for a dunk?
Superhuman or method acting?

>the 76ers of the 2nd half
ENOUGH

how many times is this retard gonna tell me embiid comes from africa

Did you know that Joel Embiid is from Cameroon? He's also sponsored by HyperX, a video game peripheral company.

LeBron doesn't waste his legs doing stupid shit like shotblocking jumpshots after the whistle. He also doesn't chase loose balls or anything that could be an injury. He protects himself for higher impact plays.

>LeBron doesn't waste his legs doing stupid shit like shotblocking jumpshots after the whistle. He also doesn't chase loose balls or anything that could be an injury. He protects himself for higher impact plays.

lebronjumpingoverthirstyrihanna.webm

two guys on the floor next to the hoop, the whistle blows, and this retard goes and dunks it

?

sixers have been playing like shit, how are they up 11

Korver is such a bum

lebron is a bad gm

Looks like you need a better team, Lebron

Leaveland poops suck again

lmao

Is Simmons or Embiid the Sixers' best player?

It's crazy how much scrubs in the NBA make

Embiid... for now.

Seeing LeBron actually try is refreshing

sbnation.com/lookit/2014/5/9/5699822/rihanna-lebron-james-miami-heat-jumping-wowowowowow

the choke is back on

cavs getting handled.

>as the 76ers can't score and the cavs are scoring at will
ok

Oh yeah, that. Don't know if he was conserving himself back in Miami like he is now, but yeah, that could've been bad.

>Mr. 4th Korver
Yeah, don't do that.

I've seen this movie too many times before. Sixers lose by 7.

Stop choking Philly ffs

>LeSmack

STOP IT RIGHT NOW. YOU HAD AN 11 POINT LEAD

Damn that lighty in the knee highs was a low key baddie

I know how this story ends

LEGOD

That was some refball right there to help the Eastern Conference's golden team