HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

THAT. IS. AWESOME.

that-is-awesome

NEAT

More like happy burger am i right?

This is HISTORY IN THE MAKING

I can't understand got people eat these huge burgers.
The ideal burger has the perfect ratio of burger, bun and misc items like pickles,lettuce etc
If someone eats this big burger they will be left with a lot of extra meat.

In the words of Shakespeare - "This totally sucks."

Mmmm. That IS a tasty burger!

like my bbc in yo mommy's mout

OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS

GRANMOTHER FUTCHERS MILK SHAKE

I unironically miss this show, i can watch the entire run all in one sitting when theres big marathons on.

I get that he probably would have died if he kept it up but damn i miss it, comfiest show ever made

Amen

He was gonna get a new show but they canceled it because he fat shamed some lady on twitter

Actually he told her to kill herself. He was too based for his own good.

He looked terrible towards the end of the show. He legit looked like he was going to die.

Sauce

i still would skinny Adam

post some clips lads, im in the mood for some kino

wanna know how i can tell you're not an american?

Like all sandwiches, too many additions ruins the entire thing. Lettuce should never be on a sandwich, tomato should never be a sandwich.

Man vs Food was one of my guilty pleasures, Adam is way more likeable than Guy Fieri and seeing the gargantuan junk that Americans eat is like watching a car crash in action.

He got his career ruined by a tweet, didn't he?

I just read the Wikipedia. The second season of his new show was postponed but aired last August. So he'll be fine

Man, fuck your life choices.

I really wish the producers advised him or just threatened the restaurant owners everytime there was some spicy wing challenge...he looked to be in so much pain eating that shit.

I'd always feel bad for him, challenges like the oysters or the massive omelette he didn't look too bad but wings always looked painful.

I actually feel the opposite Adam is always acts like a fag during the challenges and gets all cocky. Guy Fieri is a fucking weird but he just owns it so hard I can't help but find it endearing.

Essentially...he was really heavy by the end of MvF and lost a ton of weight then took on that "holier than thou" attitude and told a fat lady to, his words, get a razor blade and draw a bath

That was about when they did the last season Man vs Food Nation
>I'm in Miami Florida where there's this cool food challenge!
>so I found these two guys to take it on while I watch
then he did Amazing Eats which was essentially Diners Drive-ins and Dives. He'd find a restaurant, sample the food, and leave. No eating challenges. No one cared so it was cancelled.

After that just a ton of random shows until Food Fighters which did well but has been "on hiatus" as of July 2016 and usually if a shows off the air for more than 12 months you can just assume its cancelled. That's about the last of it

*blocks your path*

Just for you and

Just for you

He was posting his weight loss progress on twitter and some HAES cunt told him not to do that because it might hurt the feelings of fatties.

Adam literally did nothing wrong.

I wasn't mad. But now I am

>posting progress on twitter

I genuinely enjoyed hi s burger show.

He's done a couple of seasons of Man Finds Food/Secret Eats which I think is OK. Like an upmarket international MvF but without the eating challenges.

"brb, getting my show cancelled by fat landwhales who are angry i lost weight."

Sadly most people just cared about the challenges I used to fantasize about Travel Channel giving Matt Stonie and his brother a show where he does eating challenges and maybe Adam is there with him

Maybe that's why he went international, so he could sell the show globally. After a while one greasy American diner looks much like another no matter how good he says the food is.

>This
>>
>>>is the stuff
>>
>OF LEGENDS.