joincampaignzero.org/solutions/#solutionsoverview
youtube.com/watch?v=xPnjId3nqiI
youtube.com/watch?v=mTuf8wAtgkA
discord.gg/mZCS7
washingtonpost.com/video/c/embed/61abccdc-4e95-11e6-bf27-405106836f96
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

Sarcasm /off

>why do black people hate Trump?
they don't
youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU

they don't. thinking, hard-working black americans love trump.

the blacks who hate trump are the millenials who are just being told what to think by the liberal media; no different than the sjws (other than being dangerous and violent of course)

The news told them they should

groupthink and conditioning. few people will even look into trump's actual statements.

“This is our democratic process, and I don’t think we should try to shout down Peter Thiel because he’s not saying the same thing that everyone else here is saying,” said Garrett Johnson, a co-founder of the Lincoln Initiative, a tech-policy research group. But Mr. Johnson, an African-American Republican who said he was also voting for the Libertarian candidate this year, said he doubted that Mr. Thiel could persuade him to support Mr. Trump.

“As a black guy in Silicon Valley, I just find it very hard to support a candidate who has been called racist,” Mr. Johnson said.

This. It's actually true. This "Trump hates black people" meme is coming from the top down...not the bottom up.

They were brought to heel.

>few people will even look into trump's actual statements.
Trump changes his views from one sentence to the next. Trying to get a solid idea of his views of him from his statements is like trying to pin Sup Forums's politics down from a million conflicting posts.

Trump is nothing but a symbol now, both to those who love him and those who hate him

Lol

TV people said so, so it's fact in their minds. 90% of the people on the Maury Povich program are niggers getting DNA worm done on their bastards...that's who they trust with their most intimate secrets.

>who has been called racist

Start calling Hillary racist

prove me wrong bitch nigger. Go to any Trump thread and half the people there will happily admit they don't believe a word that comes out of Trump's mouth but still support him because he puts liberals and cucks in their place

Trump could come out and say that his administration would be the most pro-Israel in US history and Sup Forums would still support him. Oh wait he did, and Sup Forums still loves him because no one cares what he actually says or claims he'll do

She is racist.

Because groups like /po/ talk about hanging them while talking about trump. He's made a few subdued comments about them, but mostly it's his followers.

wait for it:
K
A
N
G
S

youtube.com/watch?v=asVN6hY_SzA

Nigger here. I am voting Trump and have neen redpilling friends and family to vote for him, too.

We're not all savages.

I've got a black friend who's the very definition of a decent black man - married to the woman who mothered every single one of his children, works a decent job, goes to the range with me on the weekends.

One day I wore a MAGA hat to work and he said he couldn't believe I'd be supporting a dude that's "racist as fugg". I asked him for proof, and he showed me a black twitter meme saying Trump thinks all blacks should be shipped back to Africa, and was convinced it was a direct quote for some reason.

I'm still friends with him, but it was really eye opening (in a bad way) seeing how easily blacks are influenced into harboring a herd mentality just by evoking the proper boogeymen. I just never talk politics with him now.

>Ben Carson
>Herschel Walker
>Don King
>Mike Tyson

You were saying....?

>how easily blacks are influenced into harboring a herd mentality just by evoking the proper boogeymen.
and how are whites different? All of the hate for BLM comes from their retarded twitter followers and not what the heads of the movement actually support.

That's what you get for following internet drama. No one actually cares what anyone's positions are, they just care who their supporters are and use guilt by association instead of actual logic

He's (((racist)))

Isn't Ice Cube a Muslim? Kek.

>and not what the heads of the movement actually support.

The irony is they would benefit the most from keeping out illegals and bringing manufacturing jobs back home.

But 80% of them are too stupid to understand that, even while Mexican gangs are murdering them in SoCal

ICE CUBE CONFIRMED BASED.

I KNEW IT.

BLM leadership emphatically condemned the shootings in Texas but Sup Forums basically believes they're cheering them on and praying for more. Most of their actual policies have to do with reforming the police, putting in civilian oversight and increasing the use of things like body cameras and bystanders being able to film cops to keep them accountable. But of course all anyone talks about is some nobody on twitter saying #killwhitey #allblacklivesmatter

Reason? Because he was called racist
The media calls him racist
The celebrities call him racist
The community "leaders" (always bought by the left) call him racist
Blacks are every bit as sheepish as feminists.

>BLM
>leadership

>no
>response

niggers dont want to work. They just want us to give them reparations

>No one actually cares what anyone's positions are

r-ing their demands, i think i remember alot of them pretty much being "Stop policing our neighbourhoods."

People know what their position is, and its fucking retarded.

Blacks will forever be their own worst enemy due to their collective stupidity.
ie they keep on bitching about police brutality while voting for the very people who "enable" said brutality.

Weren't some private emails from BLM leadership leaked a month back or so where they talked about planning protests to usher in martial law either during the DNC or RNC conventions? You don't get martial by peacefully protesting. But you CAN get martial law by murdering cops indiscriminately and causing property destruction on a grand scale.

You guys who have twitter really have to drill the point that Clinton dosen't give a shit about blacks. Mention how she fought to get drug penalities higher in 1994 and does not give a single fuck about prison reform.

The whole movement is based off lies.

>still no response

you mean the ones that were only posted on right wing blogs, never made it to wikileaks or anything, and talked about how BLM had a direct line to the US Attorney General and were working together? For some reason I suspect those may have been false

joincampaignzero.org/solutions/#solutionsoverview

i knew a nigress that hated trump...

She got her news from MTV's youtube channel.

Akon actually likes Trump, but won't vote for him(maybe secretly)

youtube.com/watch?v=xPnjId3nqiI

>people

>niggers are as bad as Jews only dumber and worse smelling - Hillary Clinton

Hey look at this quote I found from a disgruntled second hand source on the internet. It confirms all my biases

Is that a knockoff? It's supposed to be Berenstein, surely.

Yes. I am a pro Trump Muslim as well. My family and lots of people in our mosque support hin. As long as your not a wahabi faggot his policies align much with Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTuf8wAtgkA

>Donal Trum he a RAYCISS ASS CRACKA

This message starts with people like Al Sharpton and filters down to the BLM activists, pimps and crack dealers and from there on down to the common SHEEEIT street nigger.

yeah, like I said, it's a movement's supporters that everyone focuses on, like the video of those supporters you posted

Here's a counter example of someone a Trump supporter from the RNC. Does it matter what Trump actually believes about cuckoldry and open carry? Nope, because people will only focus on the easy to attack supporters to make their point

OK, if people should focus on what Trump's actual statements and actual policies are, explain to me why Sup Forums still supports him when he's incredibly pro-Israel?

The answer is they don't care about his actual policies, they just care about him as a symbol for strong white males

discord.gg/mZCS7

Come root for Trump and talk shit about fucking dumbass niggers

No shit. Who do you support? Some obscure party or something? I bet your a member of some made up shit like the "maple anarchists" or some dumbass Canadian shit, you fucking leaf. No real political party is anti Israel, so we take what we can get.

can't dispence the spence

>thinking, hard-working black americans love trump

All 5 of them?

George Soros

The ones that leech off others hate him cause they know that when he's elected he wont put up with their bullshit and let them get away with race card bs and white depreciation.

Cant kang the King

washingtonpost.com/video/c/embed/61abccdc-4e95-11e6-bf27-405106836f96

Alot dont

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

There is no "blm leadership", it's not an organization, it started as a movement and has become nothing but a dangerous ideology.

Because the satanists are trying to start a race war to further globalism

Shillary 2 days ago

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

Literal evil

Exposing this shit to NORMIES could win Trump the election

Bong on "holiday"

In the US I am working on defence of a large number of imprisoned blacks. The work environment I am in is infested with lefties and hippies (someone has a framed picture of Trudeau on their desk...) But the blacks I defend especially the older ones are redpilled as fuck. Its fascinating watching the bleeding hearts do mental back flips to justify this.

Today:

>inmate: trump has some pretty good ideas actually
>user: oh?
>inmate: I might be in fucking prison but we need a wall on that border mayn.

Similar experiences in Africa.

>No real political party is anti Israel, so we take what we can get.
what you're getting is pandering and buzzwords meant to make you think Trump is on your side, and that's it

Remember all of those retards who voted for Obama thinking he would magically make America perfect and erase all racial problems in 2008? Even though everything in his past, and all of his actual policies suggested he was an unremarkable moderate without a spine?
Well that's Sup Forums right now, hanging off of every word from a man who's taken every position in his political career and who cares about nothing other than getting elected, and hoping that somehow he's been lying to everyone except for them.

The only ones winning this election are the 13 year olds who ironically worship kek and just want to watch the world burn. If you think that Trump is going to be a step up just because he makes occasional statements that appeal to the alt-right mentality you're going to be in for a disappointment

Wtf

Does Hillary pay you in Canadabux or dollars?

>Don't threaten safety:
>Tresspassing

Most people know the majority of racism is here is just chest thumping hyperbole. My impression is that using the word "nigger" is taboo and as such using it on an online user message board is akin to sneaking a drink from your father whiskey bottle when you were 16 (when he wasn't looking).

Sure, there are some true radical racists here, but I suspect they're actually in the minority.

>Disorderly conduct
>Trespassing
>Disturbing the peace

Yeah I definitely don't see how these could cause issues. The white man jus tryna oppress a nigga

Did you show him it was fake? Surely that's been debunked somewhere

I'm black and I don't hate trump

Because they are told what to think and say by their party. You don't know that because you're not a tribal ape.

Sure

Its legal to street drink in NOLA. That worked out well.

The others all appear to be crimes which prevent behaviour which is uncivilized. They should remain as they are.

Fuck off you are a pussy who cries like all people who used Sup Forums except me

That's odd. My "decent black man" friend is actually the one who got me into Trump. I thought he was a joke when he first announced but this guy red-pilled me.

Because the media said he is racist, and the stupidest of blacks automatically assume all racism has to do with blacks and only blacks.

>My impression is that using the word "nigger" is taboo and as such using it on an online user message board is akin to sneaking a drink from your father whiskey bottle when you were 16 (when he wasn't looking).
My impression is that it's taboo for entirely stupid reasons and niggers could benefit from not spazzing out every time they hear it.

I'm transgendered, I get called a mentally ill sexual deviant freak faggot all day long. I'm hated even more than niggers, even by niggers themselves, but I can handle the banter, so I don't see what their problem is or why there is such a massive effort to suppress "hate speech".

because his rhetoric mirrors george wallace, one of the most ardent segregationists of the 60's. "take our country back" etc.

before one of you millenials says "that's ancient history", remember it was only 50 years ago, plenty of people from the era when blacks and whites had separate bathrooms are still around and dreading (or wishing for) the old days.

it's not just his rhetoric, it's his actions too. at one of his rallies, trump screamed at some black protestors "get a job" as if he knows whether or not they are employed.

then at a trump rally a black protestor got brutally sucker punched, and trump said he'd pay the assailant's legal fees. the assailant, a man in his late 60's, said "i've been waiting to do that for a long time" and "he's lucky i didn't kill him" (clearly yearning for the good old days as mentioned above)

I previously thought "trump racism" was just a bad meme and i was actually trying to convince other blacks to vote for him. but after those two incidents i realized trump would sooner lynch me than respect me.

An Caps would love this world.

(cont.)
But of course I understand why there is such a massive effort to suppress "hate speech".

Because that's all it took to get people to support initiatives to suppress any kind of speech.

So trespassing should be allowed? We shouldn't be able to own private property and ask that others stay off of it? And how does disturbing the peace not cause problems? It wouldn't be called disturbing the fucking peace if it didn't. This is just a bunch of blacks demanding that they be allowed to act as loud and obnoxiously as they want, go wherever they want regardless of who owns the property, act belligerent and smoke and drink in the streets.

Sounds like a fucking utopia to me. We should all back this movement.

By the way, I live in an urban shithole with a very large black population and I'm all too familiar with how they act and how volatile they are in large numbers. I am sure you don't have a lot of nig experience up there in Leaftown so you don't actually understand the issues you're talking about, but it's real.

Correct me if I'm wrong but in both incidents those were protesters who were interrupting a rally. They are not innocent and were being dicks. Everyone has a right to free speech and a right to get punched in the face if they're a dick about it.

Where are your capital letters anyway?

The black man knows his days are numbered. A shrinking minority being pushed aside by far more prosperous acceptable minority groups. The dems mastered pandering to this fear. Trump's tough stance and non PC movement doesn't do much to enfranchise blacks. I'm sure they feel like they are next on the "loose ends" list. But the dem party will take good care of them.

Dollars are worthless now they pay shills in american money

He's running as a Republican so they think he is against black people. I still don't get how the party that freed the slaves is considered the "racist" party and the party that created the KKK is the ones black overwhelmingly vote for today.

They enjoy being cucked by spics. They foolishly imagine the beaners won't price them out of their own neighborhoods and murder them for fucking their women.

It's called gibs. Read up on LBJ.

The only reason BLM ever gets any support and they hype up these protests and shit is because they know that they can exploit the chaotic situation that they caused by doing it. Maybe 20% of the people who show up to these protests are genuinely concerned with "non-violent" protesting.

The other 80% are opportunistic little assholes who know that pushing the pig hate shit will create anarchy in the streets. That's really the last thing they want, but they're niggers. Nobody ever implied they were wise.

I definitely wouldn't want people bicycling on the sidewalk frequently so they can run over pedestrians with no car like me.

Interesting how the black population is decreasing due to abortions and gun violence (from each other). I think in the future the usefulness of blacks to democrats will eventually dry up and mestizos will take all their attention. Then blacks will have nothing.

Most of them don't. It's a myth. Hillary supporters are a myth. Have you ever seen a Hillary sign or flag?

because he's bringing jobs back to America

I thought BLM is getting so much attention because it's an election year.

That's part of it too, but niggers aren't watching CNN.

That's just the media trying to downplay everything and get people to calm down, and prevent the anarchy in the streets scenario where white people start lynching these turds.

What source would you recommend?

Hillary supporters might be the true silent majority. This is the only way I can see her pulling off an upset in November. More people are embarrassed to say they are voting for Hillary than for Trump.

From a black guy, I just used some deductive reasoning after listening to him speak:
>Mexico sends rapists, criminals and drug dealers
>we need to deport them all
>we need to stop birthright citizenship
>we need to build a wall

>radical Islamic terrorism
>we need to ban Muslims from entering the united states
>racial profiling is something we're going to have to start considering

So I can only imagine what he'll say when he realizes most of the crime in America is done by 13% of its population.

Dont get me wrong, I love the trump meme, pic related. I don't think he'll go full Hitler, but life for my kind will probably get much worse.

You're a mentally ill gay person that won't admit they're just gay. You are not transgendered.

blacks are dems

dems hate donald

No shit. I still have no idea what any of his policies are. It's really just saying fuck you to all the liberals and thier political correctness.

I'm not gay though.
Try another angle.