How does a guy who played 2 seasons get a girl of this quality. hes probably not even a millionaire i dont get it desu

How does a guy who played 2 seasons get a girl of this quality. hes probably not even a millionaire i dont get it desu

Complain when you play one season

You guys really need to get out more
Then again I live in a popular city people want to live in so maybe it's flyover shithole problems that I don't understand

>guy has money
>guy has fame
>guy probably has loads of friends and social connections
>guy is an athlete
>guy probably isn't a massive autist like the majority of people on this website
>guy isn't ugly in the face
but this thread is bait

>>guy has money
>>guy has fame
>>guy probably has loads of friends and social connections
>>guy is an athlete
>>guy probably isn't a massive autist like the majority of people on this website
>>guy isn't ugly in the face
he has none of that. and he gained a lot of weight

Because women like "le bad boys XD." If he wasn't a fuck up he wouldn't get the time of day.

his family is rich
he still has name recognition

hoping he plays for the als this summer

His parents have a net worth of $50 million. He was rich before he ever signed a pro contract.

I have no idea who this is

Rich fucking family.

This

I bet you are unmarried, childless, living in an overpriced apartment, drive a shit car and have online dating profiles. Am I wrong?

>girl of this quality
lol you can buy this """quality""" with money, bro

get famous, you get hit on by a lot of people. take your pick, though even odds she can't count to ten.

This.

There are thousands upon thousands of hot women out there. I pass by girls just as if not more attractive than actresses and models and instagram whores and whatever else every day. The only difference is they're not famous so people just acknowledge 'yeah they're hot' instead of the sycophantic worshiping of the famous ones.

Who dis?

you're welcome

instagram/bre_tiesi/?hl=en

Another one
tmz/photos/2018/03/01/johnny-manziel-bre-tiesi-miami-bikini-photos/images/2018/03/01/johnny-manziel-brie-tiesi-miami-bikini-photos-02-jpg

have had better desu

i-is it weird i fapped to these photos?

depends on who you fapped to

his family is rich af desu

I saw this bitch when he came to my town to sell autographs. She's hot as fuck and you could see her titties cause she was wearing one of those suit coats they wear without a shirt.
I didn't buy his autograph just was in the mall to see him.

Manziel has money. He's pretty famous. He's definitely popular (mainly because of the money, but still). He was an athlete. He's definitely not an autist.

Are you one of those guys who complains about girls dating douchebags, and has literally nothing to offer of your own?

Name one thing wrong with any of that, is that really what qualifies as a comeback in flyover land