How do we stop him?

How do we stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/915767568/shrimp-1-week-of-only-shrimp-what-will-happen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shazam was cancelled

>#BlackAdam
looks like he's gonna stop himself

wtf is black adam

>The Rock will be in every franchise

Watch out, Eric Roberts....

Yes for a black Adam solo

He's going to fall over flat on his face in some similar way as Rhonda did. The best someone like him could have hoped to be is like Terry Crews.

stone cold stunner

Why do people love bland Samoan man?

he's arguably the biggest movie star in the world and has been for years you moron

>How do we stop him?
With paper.

>The guy who has stolen every show he's been in for the past twenty years is going to fall over like some flash in the pan meme feminist dream did

What did you mean by this?

He's Shazam/Captain Marvel's badguy, but why would they list that as the movie title?

>the highest earning actor in the world for several years has to hope to become as big as Terry Crews

why do we want to?
/thread

Making a different movie first does not mean the other one is cancelled.

TheRock should play Han Solo in the star wars spin off

Force him out of the closet

>we need a big black-
>>he's already doing the promotional interviews sir

Samoan. Hence the wrestling.

Reform the Rock and Sock connection.

His father, Rocky Johnson, is black nova scotian, his mother is Samoan.

He may deny it/never bring it up, but the Rock is half-nigger

>He's Shazam/Captain Marvel's badguy, but why would they list that as the movie title?
Black Adman Origin and setting Up Billy. It's good enough to explore a whole movie about. Maybe they willu se Isis and The Hawks.

That's not what I mean you retard, I mean that his skill set is the equivalent of Terry Crews', it's a shitty meme that he's gotten as big as he has because he's as good as Crews is. That's what I was saying. He's like Arnold redddified.

so you take a letter out every generation? will he name his son Roc?

Holy shit, The Rock's dad is from where my dad grew up and they were born around the same time. That's weird as fuck to think about.

Didn't know that. But looking at pictures of his dad now, Rock is maybe a quarter black, cuz his dad appears to only be half-black. (i.e. he has the Obama look)

Compare to actual African negros if you're only familiar with the American variety.

Because black adam is actually a character worth exploring before the "hero" part of the duo.
It also helps that black adam was shazam before Billy.

>It also helps that black adam was shazam before Billy.
Did he call himself that in new52?

>implying it won't be Ock.

No, Rock's grandfather was "King Miavia" (sp?), so when they debuted him, they played up his being a third generation wrestler and called him "Rocky Miavia".

But everyone hated that shit, so he turned heel and became "The Rock".

>Compare to actual African negros if you're only familiar with the American variety.

Still nigger enough, no matter how many fractions you break it down into

Shazam is just the word of power.
Also the wizard that gave them the power.
Kinda like how ragheads shout "allahu ackbar" except they don't get superpowers when they do it.
Also he's actually middle eastern.

Beat the Rock support Shrimp!!

kickstarter.com/projects/915767568/shrimp-1-week-of-only-shrimp-what-will-happen

Could your dad ever smell what the rock's dad was cooking?

>only one week
step it up familia

If you're going by the one-drop rule, there's a 30% chance that you're a nigger yourself, "White man", so I choose to pay attention to that shit as a function of not being a retard.

I would actually love for a director to hire mick for a scene where some hobo makes light of the rock

>there's a 30% chance that you're a nigger yourself

Try 100%ooga boogaRock's still a nigger

scissor nooo

>biggest actor in the world as talented as a guy from Brooklyn Nine Nine

Ah. Well then stop trying to assimilate everyone like the borg to make yourself look good.

Also
>100%
try an average of 82%. 18% white genetics is what separates an African AMERICAN from his aboriginal cousins.

I mean did he call himself that before he changed his name to Black Adam or did he just go by Teth Atem

> calls son Ock
> Ock goes to medical school
> gets phd
> literally Doc Ock

>black Adam

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I don't think he called himself Shazam.

>gets raped by nic cage's son
Pottery.

Black Adam is by far the most interesting of the lot because he was a genuine good guy, at one time. Remember Saul? Not Paul who was once Saul, but Saul, the guy who tried to Kill King David. Because of Saul's pride and his boastfulness and him overestimating his self worth, Which, from what I can remember, Black Adam is a theses of.

I thought Cage's son was Kal El i.e. DC?

Yeah?

Dude's 44 years old. How long do you think he can keep up the physique he's at?

>How do we stop him?

Get him to wrestle a match over 10 minutes

>first he racially appropriates the Hoff's role in baywatch and now he's appropriating in a Jumanji remake

That's interesting. It's also the direction DC should go in, considering the DCAU had a lot of moral gray area moments and villain sympathy. When you put it like that, it could be a good idea, it's just been highly mishandled by all those guys.

a long time if he stays on the juice

10-12 more years.

all of the movies except of F8 will bomb

Am I the only one who dislikes this tumour meat head fuck??? So overrated

Marvel and DC don't mix.

>black nova scotian
Lol, this is a thing?

racism is not cool

This. Last I heard, the plan was to use the first movie as a Black Adam origin, and the second as a Shazam movie where they fight.

Which is pretty cool, actually. You don't usually see the villain get his origin an entire film before the hero in capeshit.

rock is cool been my favorite since the rock debut

>Jumanji
Garbage
>Rampage
Garbagekino
>Black Adam
Martha meme
>Baywatch
we want the 21 Jump Street audience
>F8 spinoff
White trash kino

>it's just been highly mishandled by all those guys.
Uh... the movie hasn't even begun filming.

He's the new Arnold except he's going to be president one day.

>only able to describe things with memes

Consider suicide retard

I meant DC studios, WB studios, what have you. So far all the movies have been trash.

Hothead pls go

kek

With paper.