Black Mirror

I dont understand why this is popular. it´s awful, predecible. All episodes have the exact plot (technology is evil !)

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewthefuture.com/?p=619
youtube.com/watch?v=vb-oy5q5gvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People have diferente tastes.
Stop being retarded asking stupid questions

are you fucking numb. yes every episode deals with the darker effects of technology. but each one has a different subject. s01e02 was about satirizing social media whereas s02e01 was about artificial intelligence

I wish it would drop the futuristic style in every episode, imagine a black mirror episode in the past

you literally don't get it

Happened and it's the best one. Ooh heaven is a place on earth.

*burp*

>Technology is evil now qualifies as a plot.
Breaking Bad has the same plot too. (Meth)

Mhm I watched 3 seasons can you clarify which episode that was, I cant seem to remember. .

I think he means San Junipero, but he's retarded.

Another technology is evil episode.

mfw i just realized why the show is called black mirror

That is the episode I'm referring to. Why am i retarded though?

That's actually the only episode where technology is good and has a happy ending.

you watch rick and morty don't you

Ah ok San Junipero

One of my less favorites

I guess technically its in the past, I was expecting something further in the past . . .

It wasn't a happy ending.

What are you talking about? Black Mirror is an extremely uplifting comedy-drama about how wonderful and exciting developments in technology will soon allow us to experience levels of cuckoldry never seen before.

Pretty okay show but the forced diversity really hurts it. I don't even think the UK has that many black people.

you just don't get it it's so dark and depressing omg it literally shot my souls in the face. But the scary thought is that it's so *real*, like all that could really happen yknow, it really makes you think

>getting to live with your true love for all of eternity while you're both at your physical prime while never getting old, sick or injured
>bar full of retro video games
>S&M club when you want to spice things up

what wasn't happy about it exactly?

The BBC's diversity quotas always appear to be set to reflect inner London rather than the UK as a whole

>What did he do?
>Called Mom.
>Make a note of that.

Fuck this show for making me feel those feels. I called my mom right after the credits.

Because the episode is in the future, dummy. The past thing is all in virtual reality.

>Two cuck episodes
>One episode is about video technology that lets you find out if you're a cuck
>One episode is about is about a man who is banned from seeing his daughter only to realize he got cucked

What did Charlie Brooker mean by this?

I liked it but the (((diveristy))) really bothered me and I lost all interest in this show.

dude what if you had to fuck a pig lmao

>people keep saying its great
>decide to watch it
>first episode is pigfucking

Yeah, it's shit, just like the twilight zone's episodes were all the same (Supernatural shit durr)

It's so predictable, I knew the kid from shut up and dance was a pedo from the second Netflix stopped buffering and showed the black mirror intro.

It's basically mainstream's first real attempt at sci-fi. People love it because it's not the same tired space opera bullshit but that's the only good thing the show has going for it. A lot of the episodes make no sense and human nature has to be fundamentally changed to end up in the scenarios it portrays. It's formulaic (unnecessarily evil characters + twist at the end) and very predictable. Hopefully the American version works out the kinks.

typical british show where everyone is a weak willed insecure coward who mandatory has to get cuckoleded

Here's a perfect review of the White Christmas episode by this really good futurist podcast.

reviewthefuture.com/?p=619

The second episode is easily my favorite, the show is only good because it tries a lot of modern sci-fi ideas that haven't really made it into the mainstream with high production value.

It is quite weird,

But as here
youtube.com/watch?v=vb-oy5q5gvQ

never seen it.

nice argument though.

worst part of the whole show, really gives off a bad first impression

finished first season yesterday and I like it so far

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>le only white people should be in media
kill yourself.