Now that the dust is settled, we can all agree that the consensus is it's pretty good right?

Now that the dust is settled, we can all agree that the consensus is it's pretty good right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5d8GwEC2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The dust hasn't settled. Wait a bit longer

I would have enjoyed this movie a lot more if people hadn't hyped it up so much.

I was coming in expecting something amazing because it was so hyped up and it ended up underwhelming. Still enjoyed it though

It's an outer limits/twilight zone episode but a REALLY well made one, great music, great camerawork, decent above average performances and balanced cliches while overturning some.

If you don't think the Sunken Place was cool, fuck outta here

kind of wish they'd shot an alternate ending where it was the cop from the beginning that showed up instead of Rodney

Movie was pretty funny and the hypnosis scene was creepy.

Yeah the ending was my only problem, it wasn't bad just kind of anti-climatic.
Still enjoyed it though.

I don't watch anti-white racist filth

Haven't seen it. How's it antiwhite?

this

It's a pretty good movie but people were acting like it was some transcendent movie that would change your life.

Normalization of interracial relationships i.e. white women with black men.

Normalization of the idea that being anti-that or discriminatory against such pairings is somehow morally wrong, or unjustifiable, a trait of bad or backwards people, etc.

Hey Look! It's Parking Pataweyo youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5d8GwEC2s

>Normalization of interracial relationships i.e. white women with black men.

I'm sorry buddy but you come 50 years late, nobody gives a shit, it's still trendy to hate on the homos though you can try that

What's wrong with IR pairings, & why would anyone be anti of those pairings of people they don't even know..?
I don't understand that logic, it's literally just two people with different skin tones.

Already modern Horror Classic familiagrande

Brain size matters. Your probably some goober white boy who wants to fuck our submissive Asian woman. Fuck off average IQ drone

>implying all the praise isn't just "Emperor's New Clothes Phenomenon"

Pretty amazing what will be hoisted upon shoulder in the wake of cowardice and social posturing.

>drinking thick white liquid from a black tube

real subtle there

straw needs to be thicker in that case

dumb white boy didn't know that drinking milk is considered racist

Low budget modern horror garbage....But with a Diversity shield to protect it from any fair criticism.

I watched it and thought it was shit. I wanted to go when the black guy was being hassled by the police. But didn't because I wanted to know how bad it really is. For anyone who has not seen it yet here's the whole movie.

>Nu-male father and mother send their white daughter to fuck and retrieve niggers for the parents and it's also chuck full of liberal virtue signaling for their target audience to enjoy

>numale father and mother

and just from that you completely missed the point, gg no re

>$4.5 million budget
>makes $190 million
can't get any better than that

"Did those people just look at us funny?! CALL CNN!" the film

Yes! Very good! The goy-.... Err I mean the guys really loved. We need more movies and shows with white women and black "men" together! Diversity is our strength! #Imwithher

It was alright. Critics were just shilling the fuck out of it not to look like racist. White people need to stop feeling guilty.

Except none of that has anything to do with the movie, retard.

Congratulations, nigg... I mean, black people, it was a great movie.

What did she mean by this?

It actually inadvertently or purposefully highlighted how racist rich, trendy, lefties are, with all there fertilization and obsession with how coll and different blacks are

One thing that really rubbed me the wrong way is them talking about how Jesse Owens SURE SHOWED HITLER AND THOSE EVIL NAHTZEES A THING OR TWO, when Hitler and Nazi Germay gave Owens the warmest welcome and the most respect he had ever received. Owens even talked at length about it. Now the myth is being spread that Germany shit their pants about a black guy displaying superior physical prowess

>le jew meme
sound argument there bud