> 2016
> voting against your own economic interests because you get triggered by white identity politics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YtQdJwwYk5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Democrats and Leftist's hate whites, end of discussion.

presidents don't create jobs niggerlips.

opportunity creates jobs.

>work in coal state
Yeah fuck off. Less people with jobs means less people buying electricity which means they downscale the number of lineman. So yeah fuck Democrats they will never win my state ever agian.

They influence the economy and the markets

>if you want biased memes
>like occupy democrats
kill yourself fampai

Have Democrats ever done anything to bolster the job market? Last I checked high taxes and ridiculous minimum wage hurts employers and reduces jobs.

>82000000

Well, I don't really want a job, and I do want a racist... so. Ok?

Made me kek

>2016
>parroting dumbshit occupy democraps meems
Oh, right. You're a progressive dipshit shill.

>le voting against own interest meme

>2016
>Voting against everyone's economic interests because you want GIBS ME DATS

Why do lefties assume it's in my interests to either become a parasite or support them?

That they do and the best way they do that is by leaving it the fuck alone.

yeah, and closed borders and tariffs are a great way to improve the economy

>This.
Both sides of your congress are ignorant about economics nowadays though.

>Be Leaf
>Disagree with basically all their points on government involvement and taxation from the Republicans
>Still want the right to win because Hillary is malignant cancer given sentience

Being a modern non-commie left sucks so much, I have to vote for PC every election because of all the assholes and commies ruining the left.

Query: Should oil barons vote in their economic interests?
What about the CEO of a major medical company? Should he vote in his economic interests.

Be grateful people have ideals that transcend economic interests. It's one of the few ways zog capitalism hasn't completely taken over our lives.

Democrats import immigrants that take jobs and lower wages. What is the logic of that pic

put sage in the options field so the thread doesnt get bumped

I'd rather not be genocided by social justice.

They're not even trying anymore.

Le bump

So do Canadians

Reduce your welfare state and i assure you the immigrants will stop coming.

>I am a victim, the post

>Pirkanmaa

/thread, goodnight folks

>If you want a job vote democrat so we can heavily tax corporations thereby preventing them from expanding their businesses and raising wages or hiring more people!
>Give up more of your money in taxes the richer you become so you gain diminished returns the harder you work because you're evil and Shanaynay needs more money for dem programs she gon have her 4th baby and she KNOW she aint affordin to raise dat shit
>Also fuck your free speech

I want a rifle and the freedom to marry white.

Who should i vote for?

Is there a way to filter these OCCUPY DEMOCRATS Images?

Bush signed the NAFTA though.

>If you want your job to be shipped to China, vote Democrat

Hillary

She gets it, especially when it comes to income inequality!

liberals btfo

This thread again.

Liberals have become the elite....and despise the other elite while shitting on everyone else.

>If you don't understand comparative advantages and the effort required to build your computer, vote Republican.

That's reversed.

I'd give up my job for white racism becoming culturally acceptable. Luckily I get both.

democrats lower job rates by killing business in the name of "feelz"

>increase minimum wage
>more jobs

>Implying Trump is spelt "Bush"
>Implying that cuckservitives aren't a thing

>closed borders
I think you mean a secure border leaf, so another 15-20 million illegals wont just walk in in the next 20 years.

>tariffs
ya, to discourage companies from outsourcing to pay slave labor wages and then import cheap shit and make shitloads of money at the expense of everyone else.

Checked for truth

this, Fucking democrats claiming to be the friend of the poor, and then wanting to legalize 15-20 million illegals who can then legally compete for the low wage jobs and drive any low skill jobs wages into the ground since supply of workers will enormously outweigh the demand for them.

Fuck I hate republicans now.
I'm a #HillShill now

They are.

You made me.

I once a leftist. When I was a child. Then I saw the truth behind them.

> le blame brown people : the thread

nothing personal kid

>MFW i am an economist so i know you are right yet you are a kike so i don't know anymore

>voting against your own economic interests

You mean low wage job?

In Democrat Economy
only IT Geek and financier like Warren Buffett make money

>israel

The more you attack me. The more stubborn I become

Fair enough. Trump will ruin the great points of the republican party.

Thanks for your contribution of another MD5 hash to my collection.

>Thinking you can secure a 3201 km border.
It is not feasible, the costs are bigger than the benefits.

If you want to stop outsourcing change the mentality of the society, they demand cheap products (So they can now use more money for other things) and they always get what they want.

Come on, Pedro, you just want easy access to the border.

>thinking giving corporations tax breaks will encourage them to give americans jobs when they can just outsource their labor to the the third world

I am happy here. I could legally access your country. There are other ways of reducing mass immigration, burger.

Democratic party has changed in one regard.
They are no longer out right racists, they are paternal racists who think of minorities only in terms of a voting block.

If minorities did no have the swing vote in many states they would still be posting pictures like this.

if we took 20-40% of the defense budget and put it on the border we could easily have the manpower to do it. and it would save a lot more American lives than fucking around in Africa and the middle east.

People want cheap shit right now because they have grown used to it. They have forgotten what it was like to "buy once cry once" and now just buy cheap shit that breaks in a year or two instead of a decade or two.

make it difficult and expensive to import stuff from countries that arent working with similar work conditions and buying stuff back from us.

When you can pay a chinese or malaysian worker 60 cents a day and spew toxic waste everywhere and pay no fines why not do that if you are a shitty person who wants nothing more than to be rich.

>implying they don't already do that because of the currently existing huge corporate taxes

>Implying paying five grand less per year in federal income tax is against my own economic interests

Unlike Democrats, I fucking HAVE a job.

>if we took 20-40% of the defense budget and put it on the border we could easily have the manpower to do it. and it would save a lot more American lives than fucking around in Africa and the middle east.
Legalize drugs, use that budget to improve your education system, reduce your welfare state, crush criminals, reduce your debt, help your veterans and disable people. That would actually save more american lives while reducing immigration than, let's build a wall and burn millions to avoid anyone crossing.

>People want cheap shit right now because they have grown used to it. They have forgotten what it was like to "buy once cry once" and now just buy cheap shit that breaks in a year or two instead of a decade or two.
That's a problem even for your national industries, shit breaks more easily now. You can't decide for others, if they want cheap things even though there are high quality things that's their decision.

>make it difficult and expensive to import stuff from countries that arent working with similar work conditions and buying stuff back from us.
High tariffs would cause unemployment and inflation. It will hurt the poor harder like always, e.g. Venezuela.

> you can pay a chinese or malaysian worker 60 cents a day and spew toxic waste everywhere and pay no fines why not do that if you are a shitty person who wants nothing more than to be rich.
Pressure their governments to solve externalities like "Spewing toxic waste", you know you are the most powerful country in the world. Production would still be cheaper, their standard of living is lower but industries actually help them develop.

0/10 most asinine meme around, and the truth is actually the opposite...

exactly, bigotry of low expectations and dependence

>Legalize drugs
Maybe marijuana, everything else fucks you up pretty bad really quick. It would still knock a large chunk out of the cartels cash flow as it seems like every degenerate fucker in the country uses the shit.

Our Education system is already flooded with dollars, they just aren't used effectively. a shitload goes to administration instead of into the classroom. It also doesn't help that illiterate blacks and illegals drag down our education stats compared to other countries.

>"Shit breaks more easily now" and why is that? because it is made shittily? made with cheaper materials> made without care? even electronics back in the day were more durable even though they had much less durable internals like vacuum tubes and plain glass screens.

Tariffs are fine, if a country is trading fairly with you no tariffs are needed, if a country is fucking you in the ass with "free trade" buy exporting billions of dollars in shit a year while buying nothing back from us. hell, china even artificially devalues its currency to make it harder to compete with them and to make it easier to export even more shit.

>influence their countries
I dont want to influence them, I want the jobs back in my country instead of continuing the flow of money out of my country, especially as we transition to a service based economy. there is still money moving between people in the country, but there isnt as much coming in from exports like their used to be.

on top of all that, the better the US economy does, the more we need a heavily patrolled wall to keep illegals out. And kicking the illegals here currently out will really help people in low skill occupations by evaporating the competition that shouldn't be there.

>If you want a racist, vote Republican

Sounds great! We could really use someone right now to kick out the niggers and spics.

Lol libs are terrible at creating jobs

Whaddid yoo say Nigguh?????

>everything else fucks you up pretty bad really quick.
So what? You prefer to support puritanism than to save lives and money?

>Our Education system is already flooded with dollars, they just aren't used effectively. a shitload goes to administration instead of into the classroom.
That is why i said improve.

>It also doesn't help that illiterate blacks and illegals drag down our education stats compared to other countries.
Reduce your welfare state then, fewer reasons to move for immigrants.

>Tariffs are fine,
Tell me, where did you learn this? Which book? Which economist? The specific cases when tariffs are good are rare.

>if a country is trading fairly with you no tariffs are needed, if a country is fucking you in the ass with "free trade" buy exporting billions of dollars in shit a year while buying nothing back from us.
We are your biggest trade partner, we buy a shitload of things from you.

>china even artificially devalues its currency to make it harder to compete with them and to make it easier to export even more shit.
Completely true, China is one of the very few cases when tariffs are necessary to pressure their government to stop playing with their currency.

>I dont want to influence them, I want the jobs back in my country instead of continuing the flow of money out of my country,
You will never recover those jobs, other countris have comparative advantages to produce some things and you have them to produce more advanced things. If you actually make impossible for companies to produce elsewhere this things, you will not see the return of jobs. You shall see unemployment, bankruptcies, inflation and the creation of an enormous black market. People preferences will not change.

>there is still money moving between people in the country, but there isnt as much coming in from exports like their used to be.
Obviously, you could use that money to help new industries (Where you hold the comparative advantage) develop.

oh shit, democrats btfo.

actually a good point, they are more than happy to embrace uneducated people, but only as long as the toe the line for their shit. and the second they break lock step they freak out and call them red necks and inbred hillbillies.

The drug war is pointless.

Climate change has made Afghanistan Heroine production double. More opium than the world can even consume.

Pharmaceutical industries want that shit illegal so they can have a monopoly on it and turn into into legal pills you good goys to eat up.

We just need to end the drug war and create shitloads of farming jobs.

Carl hart is worth a listen if you ever have the time.

youtu.be/YtQdJwwYk5o

>on top of all that, the better the US economy does, the more we need a heavily patrolled wall to keep illegals out. And kicking the illegals here currently out will really help people in low skill occupations by evaporating the competition that shouldn't be there.
I already told you. (Heavy) Patrolling the border doesn't work, reducing your welfare state and regulating companies do work. You don't want the illegals to go to your country and compete with your workers (Which is totally fine) but you also don't want outsourcing (Yet your society demands cheaper goods). Just say you don't want competition at all.

Learn Economics101 then come back, i would recommend the popular Mankiw as your first book

also I know its supriseing but, hes a Dr.

I don't think I can possibly hate anyone more than I hate the people who run that page. I'd love to see what they look like.

yeah CURRENT YEAR and not voting for the party that MADE DETROIT GREAT, all those jobs in detroit huh user

8/10 made me reply because commies like you spout off about identity politics

>my economic interests are welfare n higher national deficit

A lot of people look further ahead than next month when voting op

>Live in a coal state

Pretty shitty life decision there

Democrats and leftists hate anything that isn't democratic and leftist.

Just because someone is a republican doesn't mean they're racists. I'm pretty sure there are racist Democrats out there.

>supporting puritanism
is that what its called when meth isnt legal to sell at the gas station? because thats what legalization means. Selling that shit freely isnt going to save lives.

You said take money from our military budget and put it in that though, not take it away from all the idiot faculty members that jerk off in their office all day and suspend kids instead of classroom supplies like books like what I was issued that were literally 10-15 years old. (and I still had to pay hundreds of dollars to rent the beat to hell books every single year)

>where did I learn tariffs were fine

the first 2/3s of American history it seemed to work well. only in the last 30 or so years did we start this free trade shit with NAFTA and TPP will make it even worse with us and Asia.

I am basically only talking about china since that is where most of our shit comes from. A lot of food, most electronics, basically any plastic toy, etc.

If it becomes unprofitable to sell an item from china, but can be profitable selling the same item made in the US, the companies will come back, and there will be a black market, but just like transporting untaxed cigarettes across state lines, if someone is caught with imported goods that weren't taxed then you nail their dick to the wall with fines and seize the goods.

1/2

2/2

Just taking Apple as an example, they allegedly try to run a clean company in china and not pollute much, so if they are clean they should be in line with most EPA guidelines, on top of that we could offer a tax break for every job brought back. doing those two things and being able to play on peoples patriotism and wanting a home made item would make it an easy choice to bring the factory to the US. when the workers are making only a couple hundred extra dollars a day it will dent their wallet, but only slightly, these people are making a 600+ dollar phone by the thousands a day.

the only industries I can think of where America still does well is vehicles and other heavy machinery. The US cant really help new industries like that because they are very expensive and not that many are needed, especially the heavy machinery, very few Americans want or need a dump truck or back ho.

and actually, you want an example of bringing jobs "back" Chevy and some other car companies have exported jobs, meanwhile Toyota and Honda are making cars right here in the US, so clearly it is possible to make things in the US affordably and with great quality, while a company wanting to make extra money outsourced to china, and then received government bailouts because they were shit at managing their money.

Lol democrats do everything in their power to whittle down the job market.

>Selling that shit freely isnt going to save lives.
Yes it will. It would also weaken criminal organizations a lot. They would be easier targets for your government.

>You said take money from our military budget and put it in that though
You said that, i just followed your thought.

>not take it away from all the idiot faculty members that jerk off in their office all day and suspend kids instead of classroom supplies like books like what I was issued that were literally 10-15 years old. (and I still had to pay hundreds of dollars to rent the beat to hell books every single year)
That's what you should improve.

>the first 2/3s of American history it seemed to work well. only in the last 30 or so years did we start this free trade shit with NAFTA and TPP will make it even worse with us and Asia.
There are a lot of levels of free trade, and you don't seem to understand the concept of an evolving world/economy.

>I am basically only talking about china since that is where most of our shit comes from. A lot of food, most electronics, basically any plastic toy, etc.
Alright then.

>If it becomes unprofitable to sell an item from china, but can be profitable selling the same item made in the US, the companies will come back, and there will be a black market, but just like transporting untaxed cigarettes across state lines, if someone is caught with imported goods that weren't taxed then you nail their dick to the wall with fines and seize the goods.
So you will make a bigger criminal market. Awesome, you are a genius. Just like the guys who supported prohibition.
They might come back, people will buy on the black market, the companies will just move elsewhere completely or stop being profitable. Everything goes to shit. Imagine the prohibition but much more worse.

>reducing your welfare state
its already illegal for illegals to be on welfare, what makes you think reducing it will make them get off? on top of that it is illegal to ask immigration status of kids in school, and you legally have to provide care for people in the country illegally, including delivering anchor babies.

A couple of invaders being shot on sight will keep people out once word spreads.

and yet every year they make it harder for doctors to prescribe them. ffs I couldnt even get anything prescribed even though the doctor had an MRI of my back showing herniated disks that are fucking my shit up to this day 9 months later.

like I said, Marijuana is ok as it doesnt rot your insides like meth or kill your ass quick like heroin.

a PhD or a "doctor" of whatever.

>only voting for your own interests and not out of principle
at least you admit democrats only vote democrat because they're self-serving scumbags, while conservatives care about the country.

>identity politics
do it more and you won't even have an economy
civil war would be very profitable for the chinks though

>Selling meth would save more lives than it would take
LMAO

A poison mislabeled as the world's greatest stimulant being sold freely. What could go wrong? You do know that there is still a black market for pot in US states that have legalized it? Meth would have a black market too. And it would lead to much of the same bullshit we have now (see: exploding labs, exploding bottles, burn centers filled with meth addicts).

>Just taking Apple as an example, they allegedly try to run a clean company in china and not pollute much, so if they are clean they should be in line with most EPA guidelines,on top of that we could offer a tax break for every job brought back. doing those two things and being able to play on peoples patriotism and wanting a home made item would make it an easy choice to bring the factory to the US. when the workers are making only a couple hundred extra dollars a day it will dent their wallet, but only slightly, these people are making a 600+ dollar phone by the thousands a day.
Why should consumers pay more? You can't force people to do this (Use the black market example again), you will basically indebt yourself to keep inefficient industries (Just like socialism). You are quite naive if you think people (Specially poor people) can change patterns of consumption so easily.

>the only industries I can think of where America still does well is vehicles and other heavy machinery. The US cant really help new industries like that because they are very expensive and not that many are needed, especially the heavy machinery, very few Americans want or need a dump truck or back ho.
Subsiding inefficient industries would actually cost much more (Again see Venezuela, they did the same fucking shit). Your country was quite good at innovation and it can be (Great, haha) again. Other tech, you are a first world country for fuck sake, act like one.

>and actually, you want an example of bringing jobs "back" Chevy and some other car companies have exported jobs, meanwhile Toyota and Honda are making cars right here in the US, so clearly it is possible to make things in the US affordably and with great quality, while a company wanting to make extra money outsourced to china, and then received government bailouts because they were shit at managing their money.
They occupy different niche markets. Your government subsided your national car companies idiocy.

>If you want a job vote democrat
That seems like a strange position even for democrats.
I thought Republicans who brag about creating muh jobs and Democrats are known more for "the system is too hard, government needs to make things cheaper and freer"

A poison mislabeled as the world's greatest stimulant being sold freely. What could go wrong? And it would lead to much of the same bullshit we have now (see: exploding labs, exploding bottles, burn centers filled with meth addicts).
If you legalize you can easliy regulate it, private companies would compromise to keep standards (And it should still be cheaper than illegal drugs). It would save the lives of authorities, civilians and might improve the lives of people that get arrested for buying it. Also the money used to enforce the law against this drugs could save a lot more lives, you dim-witted burger. Fuck your nanny state that corrupts everything if people want to ruin their lives so be it, instead of ruining other's lives also.

>You do know that there is still a black market for pot in US states that have legalized it? Meth would have a black market too.
Need a source to know the context, that defies all logic.

how is selling meth going to save lives? at least it is illegal for now. do you mean legalization, or decriminalization? there is a difference. Alcohol is legal and sold at basically every gas station and grocery store, marijuana in some states is decriminalized, so it isnt freely sold, but you dont go to prison for having an amount appropriate for personal consumption.

I wanted to take money from the defense budget and put it into border defense, you suggested taking it from defense and putting it into education which is already more than appropriately funded as one of the highest funded in the world and yet one of the worst in the first world.

I agree on what needs to be improved, but it doesnt need even more funding.

I understand the economy, I also understand it isnt necessary to outsource millions of jobs that there are plenty of capable Americans willing to do.

At least trade with mexico has some benefits for us outside of being cheap, you do buy stuff back from us like food and other goods.

there is a black market for untaxed cigarettes now, but it isnt a big problem for anyone, just fine them and seize the goods, or even just tax them for the inventory and send them off, that would be even better.

The whole point is to make it less, or unprofitable to outsource jobs just to import the goods back into the country. If apple wants to open a factory in china to sell to china thats great, but dont open a factory in china to sell to the US just to pay slave wages and eek a couple extra billion in profits each year on the backs of your fellow countrymen.

>its already illegal for illegals to be on welfare, what makes you think reducing it will make them get off?
Regulate it more then. Reducing welfare promotes native productivity and reduces the plus of immigrating.

>on top of that it is illegal to ask immigration status of kids in school,
Make it legal.

>and you legally have to provide care for people in the country illegally, including delivering anchor babies.
You could actually try to make governments pay for this. Or people.

>A couple of invaders being shot on sight will keep people out once word spreads.
No, it won't. Thousands die every year, some maimed people even try again, they don't give a fuck.

You don't understand economics and explaining it to you would take more than 4 years (College joke).
You don't understand comparative advantages, you don't understand externalities, you don't even understand basic supply and demand. You don't understand the effects of (The biggest ever) black market. You use cigarettes as an example but it would be closer to the prohibition. You don't understand the costs of law enforcement. You don't understand international trade, and how much it would cost to construct your shitty computer by national means only. God, i really hope Trump wins, it would be awesome to get to tell you all "I told you so".