Burp no god

>burp no god
the redditor starts laughing so hard he cant breathe
>schwifty
the redditor is loosing his vision he is so lost in euphoria from this comedy gold
>wubalubadubdub
the redditor dies from a heart attack

lick my balls morty

I JUST DELETED EVERY EPISODE OF RICK AND MORTY I HAVE AND BURNED THE COMPUTER I WATCHED THEM ON THANKS FOR BRINGING ME TO THIS NEW LEVEL OF ENLIGHTENMENT OP

wtf i hate atheism now

*BUUUURP* There is no god Morty, he's not real.

ah geez Rick, I dunno, can't we just like talk about something else for once?

Sure Morty, you know what else isn't real? X and Y Chromosomes Morty, i-i-it's all a social construct Morty.

oh man Rick, that doesn't make any sense you can't just decide to be whatever you want there's you know stuff that makes boys and girls different.

Fuck you Morty *BUUURP* you can be whatever you want, look at me Morty I'm a pickle, PICKLE RICK!

Truly the best show of our time

wtf? im christian now and LOVE going to church! based TRUMP

>the redditor

OP you are no different than "the redditor". Why do retards love otherising so much? Also, there's no god.

>Also, there's no god.
Fuck off reddit

Why does this show piss off neckbeards so bad?

that other table most likely smells shit

If god created the sun on the fourth day, how were there any days before he created it?

Because there's a small minority of people that must be contrary at any cost. If something is considered "good" by the masses, it must be "bad". If something is considered "bad" by the masses, it must be "good".

I bet if you were to somehow trace IPs, OP is behind a lot of the BvS "Let's pretend this was actually deep and artistic" threads.

Of course, these people (if you can call them that) forget that they're letting popular opinion dictate their tastes as much as the conformist is.

God only appears in the minds of the worthy.

it seems you're fucked, my sympathies.

so many meme threads

so little time

Meh it's all the same in every community kinda like how other Sup Forums boards shit on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and how other imageboards shit on Sup Forums etc.

Because the show's main character encapsulates everything they aspire to be (or perhaps even think of themselves as) - highly intelligent, free of the frivolous and fleeting concerns of others, chaotic, nihilistic, atheistic, et al - but their perfect avatar has been embraced by people they look down upon. They have no option but to lash out, wail and decry the show as half cut, criticise it for a lack of depth and generally act like the desperate, inconsequential and lonely little turds they are.

Will christians ever recover from Rick and Morty?

>The calvinism meme
>Le predestination
>B-but our God is still moral
>He just also thinks that people should arbitrarily burn in hell for all eternity if they're born a certain way.

MUH religious morality. When are the Mods going to ban these retarded threads.

Why don't you take your shit to Sup Forums where you can actually have a theistic discussion? There are actually Christians, Liberals, Conservatives, and Atheists there that will argue about these things.

I know right?! I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more! Those 4channers are just neckbeards!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

This is much better, thank you.

8/10

Covered most of your bases.