Awesome! Why do YOU like Rick and Morty Sup Forums?

Awesome! Why do YOU like Rick and Morty Sup Forums?

It's the show for me. It's intelligent and nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.

>@rickandmorty makes me feel happy and smart
>and smart

If a cartoon can make you feel smart then you must be real fuckin' dumb.

For me, it's the McChicken.

What Doctor Who could be if he was a unhinged, constantly drunk time lord.

>Rick and Morty makes me feel smart

High school science doesn't make you smart

wait a sec, did they just make a Schrodinger's cat joke? holy shit I know what Schrodinger's cat is too! this animekino appeals to my superior intelligence.

>It makes me feel happy and smart

fuckin dropped.

>makes me feel smart

has kevin smith ever made a good movie

Who the fuck hashtags themself

this god why

>rick and morty makes me feel happy and smart

this one makes me dumb

I watch it but it's definitely not "smart" because they use sci-fi tropes and the writers cliff-noted quantum theory. I think they do a great job at ego stroking pseudo intellectuals with plenty of "I know what that science term means" moments.

>This show is brain food

Which is the reason why Sup Forumsetards hate it

i fucking LOVE science !!!

Why is he talking like a fucking 5 year old? Kevin Smith is such an embarrassment

hmm yes our brains are fully satiated with higher echelons of media. youre right

What is a smart television or film?

>@richandmorty makes me feel happy and smart

pffft

For me, personally, I like when they beat up nazis.

#KevinSmith
What did he mean by this?

Capaldi is the most disappointing doctor ever

Smarter than someone with whos learned middle school science

Hahaha, Rick and Morty BTFO DRUMPF !

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

>holding the sign are an ugly woman (perhaps british) and a neckbeard arab

ebin

literally how am I supposed to watch this from the beginning? I can't watch it on adult swim website even though I pay for $200 cable package

That ugly fucking face is definitely British. Fucking mongoloids all of them.

Jewflix

watchcartoononline has every episode including the newest one
i'm honestly surprised they haven't been shut down yet.

Well, it's Kevin Smith after all

His brain food is as shit as his body food

Just pirate it like a normal person. I'm sure you can find it somewhere.

>Kevin Smith needs a cartoon that depends on pop-culture references so he can become creative.
What a shit director.

this fat Adult Swim check allows me to expand my third eyes and see everything clearly. #PickleRick #Science

because he's shilling something he's never watched and thinks it's a Nick Jr Baby Einstein type show

Reminder that most of Sup Forums is literally too dumb for this show

they will now ;)

>alt-right babies hate the show

No surprise there!

Smarter than you dum dum

What's smart? it's mostly visual comedy

>intelligent fanbase

Our values now come from what is on a shit late night cartoon show.

Archer and Bojack are the thinking man's comedy

post a pic of yourself

And Moral Orel is True Patrician's choice

I like the show cuz its funny. It doesnt need any more explanation than that.

I hate the fucking tumblr/reddit tier fans though. Mostly because they try to project too much on to it and act like liking the show has some deep intrinsic meaning to it.

Its got dicks and scrotums hidden everywhere, theres a planet called butt world where everything is just farting butts in lakes of shit. Calling it "intelligent" is a big stretch, its just entertaining and funny.

>I watch it but it's definitely not "smart" because they use sci-fi tropes and the writers cliff-noted quantum theory. I think they do a great job at ego stroking pseudo intellectuals with plenty of "I know what that science term means" moments.

Under.ratrd post

You are like little babies.

>hating Rick and Morty makes me feel less powerless

wtf I hate rick and morty now

Did they even understand the whole point of it?

Are u trying to fit in here ? Me too

Rick and Morty is only slightly more intelligent than Family Guy. They both think gore and dick jokes are so funny they need to be shoved into every episode. They even drag their jokes out way too long.

>people still deny that we're being raided

i like rick and morty and i voted trump

"Scientific conscensus" is such a stupid phrase. Einstein summed it up correctly
"I can do a thousand experiments to prove its correct, but somebody only has to sucessfully do 1 experiment to prove it wrong."

Science itself is questioning everything and working out experiments to prove/disprove it, theories change, expand, are adopted or discarded as better data and tools are developed.

"ITS SCIENTIFIC FACT" is the psuedointellectual equivalent of "YOU JUST DONT HAVE FAITH!" I've heard some impressivley stupid beliefs justified as "scientific conscensus, scientifically proven, or scientific fact." Its just a buzzword to try to legitimize personal belief in something.

>hash tagging yourself

Jesus Christ.

>Be a liberal cuck.
>Blow your fucking head off.

Is like pottery.

we have been for a long time now

I hate Reddit and Memey and I voted Hillary.

maybe for Kevin Smith but this show is dumb dumbs for the rest of us

I know this guy is a gigantic dumb-ass, but really?

There is a fundamental difference between science and "SCIENCE!"

Science is the study of how the universe works using data collected from well thought out and impartial experiments. It takes lots of time, is often very difficult to understand, and changes constantly.

"SCIENCE!" Is hyper-simplified and generalized "facts" that allow a person to sound smarter than they really are to other dumb people. "SCIENCE!" Can be replaced with magic or religion with little to no discernable difference in the conversation.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person here who isn't being payed to promote a franchise or in a discord to shill politics.

I like it because other people do

*paid

it's time you fucking remember that

go shill your apathy elsewhere cunt

>apathy
I care more about this place then you do. You probably only come here to look for funny shit to post on your twitter.

I don't know what's worse, Kevin Smith thinking watching Rick and Morty makes him feel smart, or Sup Forums making 300 fucking threads a day about how they don't like Rick and Morty as if it did something to personally offend them.

Does making thousands of threads about something you don't like sound suspicious to you. Have you heard of reverse psychology?

I think there needs to be a distinction drawn, theres a difference between hating a fanbase and hating a show.

I like the show, I hate the fans who use the show as an ego-prop alongside their closrt full of fedoras, trench coats and dawkins dvds.

>"This show is brain food"

uhh hello? Kevin Smith is much, much worse, obviously. Sorry about the other thing I really am but the message has to get out there.

The truth is that Rick and Morty is an alright show, heck its good even but it attracts a certain kind of person and we can't fucking have them here. So we have to dump on it because the alternative is.. well just look at the op.

If it was panned by critics and audiences you would love it.

What if they just wanted to use science terms? Why does it automatically mean theyre "ego stroking"? Is it just because you dont like it when people enjoy something and you dont as much as them?

snagged from my skype profile

Superjail has no right to be as good as it is

Who hashtags their own name?

>Using twitter makes you self absorbed
huh?

It becomes ego-stroking when they start vocally pretending that liking it somehow makes them smarter than everyone else.

When do they do that in the show? Ive seen a few episodes and didnt get the impression it was telling me how smart it is.

I don't use twitter. I wouldn't know their memes.

I was referring to the fans pretending quotes from a cartoon equate to valid political arguements.

Nothing wrong with the show itself, the fans projecting thier own identity onto it are the problem.

good, you're one step ahead of the game

I didnt like it enough to keep watching but it seemed clever. Im gonna agree on the absurd hyperbole surrounding it. Here's the real question, whats with the sudden surge of Sup Forums shitposts, is it a raid or something? I would of forgotten it existed.

Just posting to let you guys know I have never seen a single second of Rick and Morty and that makes me feel happy and smart

lol I love the thinly veiled autism of this board. Honestly, you guys might be worse than r9k. The very typical "muh random nihilism science man" Rick and Morty fan has no interest in this board anyway, so nobody needs to do any "noble service" to keep them away.

I like Rick and Morty. Don't know anything about the fanbase cause I don't partake in any fandom-type shit for anything I like. Other people are welcome to hate on it. But the thousands of fucking threads of here about the show are making this board even fucking worse than it already was, which I didn't think was possible.

it's mostly funposting

>This show is brain food

By god you amerifats are an embarrassment to the white race.

I made this thread less than an hour ago and look the replies. When I actually make a decent thread, i get zero. This is the state of Sup Forums these days

All the other kids at my school are dumb asses who watch the Kardashians... but me? Rick and Morty all the f*cking way. I can actually understand the majority of the more "sciency" jokes too because I'm kinda an ultra nerd in that way. Tis an awesome thing to see geekdome represented so magnificently in a televison program in this day and age

No i made this thread, fuck off reddit shill

>Americans
>white