>robot
>has sex in the first episode
dropped so hard.

Were people actually triggered by this?

I know plenty of autismos who have lost their virginity

she was fucking druggy as well plus he's cute af

they didn't chose an actor with large enough jaw

dexter+fight club

being too obvious at ripping off fight club and american psycho at the same time

He could fuck me with dat chin

absolutely nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=lQdbz8bJLdE

if you dont think this is kino i dont know what to do with you

Keep crying /r9k/

The entire second season.

Ripping off Fight Club almost note for note. Ripping of several other movies and tv shows as well.

gross...please be a cunt or a bait

yes he paid tribute to them with the Where is my mind piano cover whih was used in the popcorn scene.

GG hothead

I actually lold

I'm on season one but I already know the big ridiculous twist should I keep going? Or is it not worth it cuz I will just end up disappointed?

>turns into a drug addict while being a control freak
>constantly interacting with people and having sex while he's supposed to be completely autistic and introverted

There's a difference between ripping off and being heavily inspired by you absolute fucking retard.

Too artsy for no reason at all. Every scene feels way way way to long, and every other camera angle places the characters to the side. Its a cool trick, but used WAY to often. And it divulged itself too much with the White Rose stuff. Other than that better than S1. The Sitcom episode was top

I mean if you're enjoying it then of course. Season two is definitely a step down Imo (don't know if this is the consensus, never looked at Mr. Robot thread before) but it's still enjoyable and has its moments

It's one of the best shows according to reddit though

The season 2 finale wasn't great, but besides that, nothing.

well take me gently by the hand and walk me through the difference, you absolute classy champion

They literally play Where is My Mind at the end of the episode with the big reveal. They aren't trying to hide it.

This was an absolutely incredible scene.

Yeah but it's in NYC. Ain't hard to catch a bitch there

Season 2 is fine, but completely derails from the season 1 storyline straight out the gate, which was fun at first, but Sam really dragged it out. Also, the season finale was just a bunch of fuck.

>Everyone in NYC is fucking multiple, great looking women (including autistic hackermen)
No. Only on TV is this true

Removing Tyrell from S02 was a mistake. Happy with the show otherwise.

if they got laid they don't have autism

>ghost dad
Dropped

No, it's easy to have sex in a city even as a faggot loser awkward introverted retard, is what he's saying.

got popular so contrarians have to hate it

it's 100% realistic, if you want casual sex associate with women in the drug scene, they will fuck literally anyone

They might have sex by random chance but hackerman is basically rolling in pussy, which really took me out of the whole thing. The character would be so much deeper and more unique if they actually made him a real autist. Honestly, all of the relationships he had with attractive women felt completely shoehorned in and forced.

The fact that his dealer was some hot, streetwise "cool chick" that he was also fucking for some reason was the dumbest part of the whole thing. What the hell does that have to do with the mission at hand?

>call it a "robot", clearly based off of the "robots" of circles similar to r9k
>he gets laid
pick one

true robots are autistic and unfuckable permavirgins

Nothing yet, but when we're at Season 7 and there's still no end in sight because they keep inventing new rabbit holes for the plot to go down because USA wants to keep its money-making machine running and all but the most hardcore fans are getting bored with it...

Then I'll have an answer for you.

Mr. Robot isn't USA Network's money machine. Season 2 actually got really lousy ratings. The only reason they're renewing it is because it's their only real prestige show, and they like having at least one critical darling on the network.