BREAKING: TWITTER CENSORING TRUMP FUNDRAISER TWEET

Twitter has shadowbanned Trump's fundraising tweet.

This tweet is hidden from his feed.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755835032086773760

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755835032086773760
twitter.com/jack
business.twitter.com/en/help/overview/what-are-promoted-tweets/promoted-only-tweets.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit we need to spread this, maybe this could really open the public eye to how fucked up twitter is

WHO FUCKING CARES

The GOP have enough money to not ask for handouts.

pathetic.

bump for trump

What the fuck?

WTF? This is real??

Bumping. I also had a similar experience with Facebook.

They're sliding this thread, don't let them

GET THIS TO DON

OK what is going on? It isn't showing up for me either.

Trump has a lot of the GOP supporting him now and will provide funding. Twitter is obviously a bunch of fucks but they can't stop it now.

bump

BUMP. This is insane that it's real..??

Getting people to abandon Facebook and Twitter in general would be big for us, no?

Looks fake desu

Go to his feed. It doesn't show up.

it looks fake, but it is real. check for yourself

>putting BREAKING: in front of every thread you make

Fuck these leftist shit sites. Goddamn Bolsheviks deserve execution.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whatever. The elites are actively trying to crush Trump. He's not going to win.

He would probably win by 5% of the vote if everything was objective, now he's likely to lose by that much.

wtf I hate Jews now.

>in the hood
>gone sexual

We don't have that much power. The power rests with with mass attacks and anarchy.

OY VEY WE MUST NOT LET THEM COLLECT DONATIONS

Just like Brexit....oh wait.

Once decentralized apps become mainstream all this is going to go away.
A decentralized Twitter clone will destroy twitter.
>he doesn't own any bitcoin or ethereum

I love how each night there are a resonating amount of voices that say "no" to adjuring.

This truly is kek's will.

he knows elites too. There is a war going on with them behined the scenes.

What the fuck, it's not showing up for me either.

As a software developer I can see no technical reason for the tweet not showing up other than **intentional** censorship.

>Jews hate trump
>Jewish website fucking trump

>Trump becomes aware of shadowbanning
>mentions it to the media
>"WHAT IS SHADOWBANNING? IS TWITTER CENSORING?" becomes the news cycle topic
>pro Donald pundits argue against twitter and point out their flaws
>this leads into the rumors of Jack Dorsey being gay with Deray Mckesson
>twitter stock takes damage
>twitter btfo

there was a thread last night about an insider who claims there will be a big story breaking in the media about ceo of twitter being gay with BLM leader. Spread this rumor far and wide, and kek will meme it into reality

If Trump has $5,000,000,000 then why does he need to raise $1,000,000?
What difference is that little money going to make?

Yeah this isn't some IT mistake, it's 100% deliberate.

When we win, and we debate throwing these people out of helicopters or being moral, remember this

>1 post by this Id

This is a fake you retards.

No good businessman (read: Trump) would ever say a million dollars is 'little money'.

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755835032086773760

no it's real, it doesn't show up properly on his feed

adjective, Slang. (often used in the phrase stay woke)
actively aware of systemic injustices and prejudices, especially those related to civil and human rights: In light of recent incidents of police brutality, it’s important to stay woke.
He took one African American history class and now he thinks he’s woke.

He provided a link, how about you go check it out yourself retard.

There are limits to how much you can contribute in the actual campaign.

>May 2016
>Trump will pay for his own campaign, that's why he can't be bought by any interest groups MAGA!

>July 2016
>Oy vey, how dare Twitter not allow Trump to beg for more campaign money? He needs those shekels, we should all do our part

checked them trip dubs

>lol its just a million dollars bruh!
with that kind of mindset, you don't get rich, ever. with that kind of mindset, you don't even stay rich if you already are.

primary vs general you idiot

@82005721
(You)

Because it fucking is intentional.

We need to make sure he know.
Fire up those twitters boys

Last presidential run was 2 to 3 billion on each side.

>i already have $100,000, I can stop working so hard

see the problem?

I'm certainly no #trumpmissile but this is dangerous as fuck for an entity like Twitter to start down this road.

Once again the leafjew continues to repeat the same lie over and over and over and over no matter how many times he's called out and corrected on it...

Someone with a twitter tweet Dan Scavino about this - this is a fucking bold move from Twitter - they are declaring war

Well he did say "a small loan of a million dollars"

He doesnt have $5 Billion in liquid moron

It's a promoted tweet; those don't show up on your twitter wall, feed or whatever you call it.

Mind you, twitter is still run by faggot cucks, but this is not an example of it.

THE CEO IS JACK DORSEY. HE'S A BLM SUPPORTER!

twitter.com/jack

Anyone know his address and phone number!?

BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
>BURN IT DOWN

That's an odd way to 'promote' something. It would be more effective if it was both being promoted off-timeline and appearing on it.

Don't be retarded

what is the meaning of shadowbanned?

That account probably has privacy settings that bar her posts from "random accounts". Or did I just get trolled or something

Nigga that's my own account. I don't have any settings blocking anyone from viewing my tweets

DM THE GOD EMPEROR

FAN THE FLAMES

KILL TWITTER

Whoops, I meant comments.

Being banned without realizing it. It's scary shit.

Yeah, it's odd but that's how twitter works. This is not happening out of some particular bias against Trump.

send this shit to breitbart

alright, he needs 0.002% of his net worth, the equivalent of $36 for an average American.

Had no idea they worked like that
business.twitter.com/en/help/overview/what-are-promoted-tweets/promoted-only-tweets.html

That's a really odd way to "promote" things.
Either way thanks Mexico.

Notify Trump.

Yes, because the loan was small. For business loans, 1 million dollars isn't a large loan, especially for the size of endeavor Trump was making at the time.

The amount of money wasn't small, but the loan was.

Trump must know about this.

This.

Twitter is doing terribly on the business end. A lot of people have accounts but they don't know how to make money off of them. Daily activity is waning, stock is in freefall, etc. Even Pokemon GO is doing better business and it's only been out two weeks!

True.

>EVERY DOLLAR THAT GOES TO TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN IS A DOLLAR THAT DOESN'T GO TO HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR FOUNDATIONS

>tfw I can't tell any of my "friends" about this because they all blindly hate trump

Imagine dying and becoming a ghost, only that you don't realize it happened.

I want his # for personal reasons. I find him cute.

you can still use the site and do stuff, but nobody else can see it.
you post something - it shows up on your own site when you look at it yourself, but for other users it doesn't show up when viewing your site.
you like something, it is marked as "liked" on your site, but nobody except for yourself can see your "like" on the thing you liked.

>not knowing that hillary pays people to 'correct' her stance to to others

She also employs those Indian companies that use large amounts of people to make fake accounts, leave comments and them "like" them to the top of a comment chain.

you'll see the top comments of her posts as usually being some indian or paki, that have nothing to do with the U.S, yet seem to really want hillary to be president.

and they usually have limited friends and photo posts.

$36 for an average american is something to be conscious about spending.

and Sup Forums has an eternal thread of Trump supporters spamming fake twitter accounts and shit-tier anti-Hillary memes
but of course it's OK when my side does it, am I right?

to add to this.

I am sure she's paid a room of college kids to sit in a room with computers and FB has some custom API for them on Hillary's FB where these kids can just 'Approve' or 'Deny' new comments posted on her posts.

It's not against the law since its her page, her campaign/business but it's dirty as fuck

That isn't censorship though is it leafy cunt?

And Sup Forums isn't getting paid by the fucking candidate themselves to do it.

can you not see how one is basically organized protest, the other is basically the NSDAP - SA?

>If you're right, we win.

bump

This is an excellent way for an ausfailian to make money. Good on ya m8.

>can you not see how one is basically organized protest, the other is basically the NSDAP - SA?
kind of a retarded comparison to make since the NSDAP were the ones with the populist leader and grassroots support going against the established government with big money.

But if we're going to talk about censorship, we can talk about how Trump has banned basically every news outlet from following his campaign because they publish things he doesn't like. Or how he repeatedly threatens to sue people from his past when they talk to reporters about their experiences with Trump.

Both sides are shitty and will do anything they can get away with to get their message across so calm your tits about muh crooked hillary

>what is the meaning of shadowbanned?

You're Bruce Willis in the 6th Sense

Bump. What other explanation could there be? I can't think of any.

(((CIATATION NEEDED)))

Hillary is CLEARLY the worse of the evils here.

she can buy herself out of FBI charges and can buy social media platforms to do as she wishes.

trump threatening to sue is hardly comparable.

and btw, Trump literally gets 90% of the media attention and 99% of it is negative, can you imagine why he doesn't want to deal with Clinton News Network?

Seriously, he's literally fighting a horde of shit while Hillary gets smooth sailing, the only pushback hillary gets is by the people and she's even managing to stomp that out, she's a fuckin' roach.

There was always this one guy, ~40 friends, who was often the first, or the top comment on Daily Show posts denouncing the "Bernie Bros" and praising hillary in a roundabout way

You can pay these gooptahs to do or say anything, it's just a bunch of indians in some slum office with pirated windows XP computers and a shared dial up modem.

they pack 40 of em in there and they just cycle through accounts and upvote their own comments.

bump.

Tweet at trump this pls with good #

This is exactly why we've launched Operation Reacharound

bump

And this is why Clinton needs to be stopped.

bump