What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

OBAMA is Commander-in-Chief, maybe they should ask him.

#SandLivesMatter

Muslims dont count as people.
Back to watching Big Brother.

Obama did this.
Obama is with Clinton
Vote for Clinton.

It basically means France needs a few more attacks to be caliphate tier

pre-emptive strike.

It's been said before and it will be said again:

Finding shit in the bathroom isn't alarming

Finding shit in the kitchen is

she means the raw number of people killed matters more than the intent and context of the act

>we did these people wrong for decades and they have a genocidal lust for watching our children get tortured and raped to death

>lets invite them in and hug the cactus

NAH LUKEWARM HACKS JUST NAHHHHH

As one user famously shitposted:
>when you wake up and there is shit in the toilet, it's no big deal
>when you wake up and there is shit on the kitchen table, start to panic

Obama gave the order, but blaming him for anything is racist. This is clearly the fault of white people.

It means ISIS does a good job of blending in. Almost like they were indistinguishable from your average muzzie...

This

Because Obama did it. How are liberals too dumb to realize that he's killed more than Bush has? He even ordered to kill an american citizen.

Do bitches know how to talk about anything except jumping on a bandwagon?

Civilians die all the time in war zones. France isn't a war zone.

First world news outlets report on first world news happenings. Not sure how this is so hard to understand. And also its usually in bad taste to flaunt our battlefield victories

If they are in the Islamic State, they are still ISIS even if they are civilians.

>"""""civilians"""""

Sure

>85
>nearly 60

Something isn't adding up here.

>implying Obongo Hussein isn't targeting civilians intentionally to create fertile recruiting grounds for ISIS

What is this pedo posting.

Something, or someone -- or no, you were right the first time.

oy vey, don't you know it was actually six million, good goyim?

> be war zone
> hundreds of thousands killed
> cry tears for 85 only, doesn't give a fuck about the 199,915 killed by muzzies

Way to cherry pick

/end thread

Stop posting pedo shit please.

84 died in Nice.
That's just America always trying to outdo everyone.

Sounds like she wants more bombings and more coverage on #Nice

You on no fap?

(X race) lives only matter when taken by white hands. I mean it's 2016.

>Abd al-Karim Qasim
So what. Just because the west keeps fucking the middle east up doesn't mean the west should open their borders to rapists.

underated

Muslims aren't human.

Good riddance.

Droning civilians is the only way to get it through to these people that if you harbor terrorists, you die

No.
user. Explain tell me where this is from.

They were probably isis supporters themselves.

does she not know this was retaliation???

USA USA USA

>Get
>No get
Suffering

its called virtue signaling i think

Google erene skokoff or vera femjoy

Shes not underage

America will always be #1

When did it become socially unacceptable to care more about people like yourself being killed than people who would just as soon see you die?

If they were mistaken as ISIS fighters, what's to say they weren't in an area that they wouldn't be bombed to shit by some other coalition? Not trying to defend obongo foreign policy by any means but Arabs being killed en masse just isn't news anymore. Sad, but it is what it is.

>"accidentally"

85 less rapefugees.

She means she thinks sand niggers are people, burn her.

It wasn't covered because it's in a warzone where mistakes happen and people die all the time.

This is a tragedy my any means, but it wasn't some concerted effort to kill civilians to spread or attack some sort of ideology, in a relatively peaceful place.

I hate these false equivalencies. If they stopped trying to milk the eurocentric controversy it might allow people to mourn effectively instead of dividing people. But I guess that shit sells so whatevs.

Whats wrong canada, are you feeling ill, i wouldn't expect such an edgy opinion from a leaf in [THE CURRENT YEAR]

kek

What's it matter? Those kids would have grown up to be terrorists anyways. It's just a preemptive strike.

>"same number"
I think we made our point.

Bureaucratic incompetence is more dangerous than terrorism.

Liberals don't want to blame Obama for it so they pretend it never happened

I dunno.

Target hit. I need evidence it was a mistake.

it wont be covered leaf because there is no difference between towel heads

(((Accidentally)))

>america is genociding shitskins by the thousands
>Euro is giving them free shit and wimminz
Step up your game europe lmao

Don't bother, it's her best pic and her body isn't anything to write home about.