en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_bombing_debate#The_American_reactions
youtube.com/watch?v=HxFgSmR0i3A
youtube.com/watch?v=RG8XBnlzmaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pussy

He was a fuckin POG

pussy azz nigga ayyy lmao

Single mother, no siblings.

He was a nice guy, but totally out of place in the battlefield.

As always first post = correct post

>inb4 durr you never had to fight in war you'd be too scared to kill people

Faggots everyone that fights in a war is new to it. They weren't born and raised to kill people, they just adapted and killed people to protect themselves, their friends, and families. Dumb ass pussy ass niggers saying that they'd freeze while their friend is slowly stabbed to death

>implying that's what people say
Educate yourself brainlet.

That's literally what people say in every thread when this comes up

He was scared. It happens.

please tell us more about how you'd whip out your katana and teleport behind the enemy if you were in a war

There it is! Theres a bitch ass nigga! This nigga such a bitch he'd let a pussy fuck him!

No, it's literally not. Educate yourself.

Shut the fuck up you little bitch ass libtard cuck before I slap you with my dick you pussy ass white boi

Rude.

All he needed to do was save his friend. What the fuck. I'm still fucking pissed.

It's been years since I've seen it, but wasn't he a clerk or something that got randomly recruited for translation? I would imagine that there's a huge difference between someone who probably received minimal training and had no combat experience, and Army Rangers.

hes a physicist, what did you expect?

Training enough to shoot a rifle, training enough to not be a BITCH. If your friend was getting knifed to death, you'd sit there and say sorry holmes I didn't get that lesson in gym class shittt

what pissed me off more was at the end this pussyass bitch shoots unarmed surrendered pow nazis like he is fucking Rambo, god that annoyed me I wanted to slowly plunge a knife in him like his friend

He's a metaphor for the allies' handling of the Holocaust.

Clear as day.

his time theory deduced the movie was too long to give a fuck

Being american.

According to the study done by the US army shortly after the war, majority of frontline soldiers couldn't fire their weapons towards enemies. So basically very few people did all the killings. Why do you think US spends so much money on training a soldier to kill?

>typist

>here son grab this rifle and KILL KILL KILL

I know this might be hard to grasp for you as a nigger, but many people find it difficult to kill. It doesn't come naturally to a lot of whites.

Faraday?

/thread/

This scene fucked me up

AYEAP

ALSO TYPICAL SPIELBERG DOING HIS EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATIVE SHIT, THE AMERICAN NOT STOPPING THE NAZI FROM KILLING THE JEW

FDR DIDNT BOMB THE RAIL LINES TO THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS, IT COULD HAVE BEEN ONLY 3 GORILLION
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_bombing_debate#The_American_reactions

Damn we got a scholar in here boys

Quite a common thing

Soldiers actively avoid killing enemy combatants - it's a well known psychological issue that the military is determined to find a way around

>DUDE WAR TURNS BOYS INTO MEN LMAO
Shit writer. Shit character. Shit arc. Lazy as fuck.

He was a pussy, I understand that he was not the type to be a frontline soldier however, When one of your comrades is literally struggling with the enemy with a knife you can snap out of it and go atleast knock him off your buddy so that he can kill him. If i was upham and i did what he did i would have so much shame i would probably just shoot myself.

actually its a well known meme that gets passed around, same as the "enemies can here the Garand ping and know your empty"

I'd like to remind you that as late as WWII there was a massive, MASSIVE issue in armies where people would refuse to kill the enemy, going from deliberately missing, to loading your muskets in the older days wrong so that you didn't actually shoot far enough, to straight up insubordination
There's a reason stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=HxFgSmR0i3A
exists
this is an edited video but I think it's from actual footage of training
it looks like all the other training I've seen anyway
There's an absolute erosion of your desire to do anything but kill on the battlefield, it's the reason people hate waiting so much, they've been trained to absolutely fucking hate everything around them and want to kill it
the idea being of course that if you can kill someone while looking in their eyes then you'll have no problem looking through a scope
generally nowadays we have proper killers instead of just random people drafted up because we killed the mandatory service
since most people join up after reading a lot of media about how war is hell and shit, you'll see less people crying and shit since they're already kind of prepared for killing if they're wanting to join up after seeing all the war crimes and guff

youtube.com/watch?v=RG8XBnlzmaE
god I love how exicted and into it the voice over is, he loves killing

Manletism

>mfw I never picked up on this
>mfw I'm a brainlet
>mfw i have no face

This. Niggers are incapable of understanding emotions in other people. Asians are like that too.

Pretty sure that was just a meme.

Same here senpai

He shot 1 guy. The one that their squad captured and let go and told to turn himself in.

>implying everyone on this board wouldn't have done the exact same thing

FUBAR

He was a cucked SJW