If you vote for Trump, you have to join the military on Nov. 9

If you vote for Trump, you have to join the military on Nov. 9.
>INB4 my pussy hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
radicalpress.com/?p=8550
radicalpress.com/?p=6620
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html#ixzz4EVMKzFpz
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/isis-proven-to-be-creation-of-usa-and.html
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-fraud-of-isis-exposed-iraqi-forces.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538
youtube.com/watch?v=d4H70U26HxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been waiting to do so...

>mfw mid 40's.....

That would be the salvation of the men in America. I would wish to partake in war games. They would first sign a bill saying you can't draft dodge as a shemale or whatever first.

you would be fighting for the jews you dumbass. loser. go die for nothing, go die for "freedom" whatever the fuck that means .

IRL snek

>implying trump won't use the military to guard the border
>implying hitlary isn't itching to kick off WWIII

get gud faggit

Would gladly join for Trump tbqh, especially if he decides to sent troops into Iraq/Syria for ISIS

>mfw a gas attack and these special faggots all die because the mask wont seal

Already joined. Out now. Your turn pussies

>if you vote trump you have to become a welfare queen on Nov. 9

Why?

Joining the army regardless. Hillary is a war hawk. I can't think of a military action she hasn't been in favor of. Best chance to see action is with her

i have type 1 diabetes so no i don't

Guise, my pussy hurts tho.

Already did although I feel like being a muhreen under Obeezy doesnt count.

If we go back the middle east I hope wwe can do the job right this time

I like how that Jaimie Kilchirk guy managed to not read any of the polls or stories about how the military is overwhelmingly for Trump on the way to writing his "let's you and him fight" America-destruction fantasy piece demanding a military coup against a Trump presidency.
It's like how OP wrote his post without ever seeing the slogan "Trump or civil war."

Too old, too fat, too busted. I'll be happy to make tanks or planes for you or some shit.

Already talking to a recruiter. Don't give a fuck.

>if you vote trump you have to be a cuck
wut?

>being a slave to the state.

I am not a dyke

am i exempt if im a vet? i already did my time

I would re-enlist. I miss shooting at kebabs.

Be happy to if were not just fighting for the isreal jew scheme

daily reminder that non-drafted soldiers are human trash

Reminder that the military is trash now thanks to womyn.
If you want to save lives, go Coast Guard.
If you want to avoid women, go Navy and work your ass off to get submarine duty.
If you want to join just cause, go Air Force since they actually kill dudes and require technical ability while providing education on it without treating you like dogshit.
Avoid Marines and Army at all cost, under no circumstance should you ever consider them as there is no positive to them over other branches now that ground warfare is dead.

I'm not fighting in any wars for muh Greatest Ally™ no matter which crypto-jew they put in office.

>UN Reveals Israel’s Support for ISIS
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/

>How Israel and ISIS are joined at the hip By F. William Engdahl
radicalpress.com/?p=8550

>THE TAKFIRI GOY GOLEM: ISIS, JABHAT AL-NUSRA, THEIR “ISRAELI” MASTERS AND THE REPACKAGED ZIONIST WAR ON ISLAM
radicalpress.com/?p=6620

>Saving their sworn enemy: Heartstopping footage shows Israeli commandos rescuing wounded men from Syrian warzone - but WHY are they risking their lives for Islamic militants?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html#ixzz4EVMKzFpz

>ISIS: a Frankenstein monster created by the US and Israel
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/

>Israeli commando filmed rescuing Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655

>Why Aren't ISIS and Al-Queda Attacking Israel?
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html

>ISIS Proven to Be a Creation of the USA and Her Colonial Master, Israel
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/isis-proven-to-be-creation-of-usa-and.html

>The Fraud Of ISIS Exposed: Iraqi Forces Seize ISRAELI Supplied Weapons From Captured "ISIS" Positions
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-fraud-of-isis-exposed-iraqi-forces.html

>Analysis: ISIS poses no immediate threat to Israel
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538

I really do hope they bring back the draft.

Okay, I'll do it.

But I want to be a Ranger. how do i prep for Ranger School and how do I get the scroll?

>this chair force faggot

That's it? Seems like a small price to pay for making America great again.

Would liberals say the same for Bernie?

35 will they take me? Prrtty sure I can maintain electronics somewhere.

Like all Trump supporters, he's too much of a pussy for a real war but he doesn't mind sitting in a tank, shooting at unarmed spics on a border.

>ground warfare
>dead

Topkek

How old are you? Serious question.

Probly.

Wavers and shit.

Also prime ages males are 25-55.

Millenials veiew the new middle age as 40 or 50.

Its whatevers.

Ill only consider joining if Trump wins though

Bring it on. I'm a terrible shot so please teach me how to shoot.

>tfw too much of a pussy to sign up voluntarily but if drafted will serve willingly in a heart beat.

Joined nearly a near ago

I'm 300 pound neet, will they even take me?

Already did three tours of Shitcanistan.

Trump is massively popular with veterans and the military. I've never sat in a tank because that wasn't part of my MOS, but I've been in several different wheeled vehicles, planes and the USS Fort McHenry. Go Trump!

> Clearly bias toward one branch
You must be a chair force kiddie.
Probably never even deployed, and if you did you sat on BAF and went to parties and pizza hut, faggot.

> Ground Warfare is dead
Yeah, thank god the transformers came.

The best generals never fire a shot you fucking leaf.

Talk to us when your cucknation isnt run by a faggot

i have sunken chest so dont qualify but once i get the surgery i'd die for trumps america.

sorry that came off a bit rude

Shooting is a matter of retaining the alignment of front and rear sights, while absorbing the vibrations from the firing of the cartridge or round in the chamber. Keep them aligned, hit your target. They move, you miss.
To achieve this you set the buttstock or very rear surface of the rifle into the hollow of your shoulder and hold the forestock (or wooden part under the barrel) with your non-dominant hand directly underneath, at the same time clamping down on the top of the stock with your cheekbone. As you do so keep your face far enough back from the scope or rear sight to avoid injury ("eye relief"). You do not put your eye right up to it.
To handle a gun safely:
Always know whether it is loaded or not (and keep it unloaded until necessary). Simultaneously with this positive knowledge, always treat every weapon as though it were loaded anyway, to build safe habits.
Keep the safety on until it needs to be off.
Your weapon cannot shoot someone that is not in line with its muzzle. If your weapon never points at anything you do not want to destroy, that thing will not be destroyed by your weapon. Know your target and what is behind it. Know where that muzzle is pointing. Keep it downrange, at the floor, to the sky, or into a corner.
Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until the very moment of firing (when you squeeze gently with the tip to minimize vibrations that might bring thise sights out of alignment -- do not jerk).
Know your weapon's calibre and never load the wrong ammunition, or fool around with homemade excessive "hot loads" that can explode the chamber.
There.

But that would be a war crime. Terrorists are known for their strict adherence to ROE.

I'd be okay with fighting for Trump and getting /fit/

you only join if he wins, though

I already did my time, get fucked.

Well, looks like I am voting hillary then. I'm sorry guys I just can't do it.

ROTC count?

ITT: Burgers discussing about dying for the jews.

Ladies may i invite you and your jewish friends in my shower?

I don't need handouts to fight for Shlomo. I'll be on the homefront removing niggers and Jewish liberal scum for free.

lol while you guys are fighting the jew's war ill be sitting back glad that i dropped out in 9th grade

>post ending in 38
Herr Schicklgruber, you need us for that, don't you know anymore?

Says the coast guard fag

I'd love to go back into the Army, especially if I can return to Iraq to remove kebab. Scouts out.

If I weren't disqualified because of the antidepressants I take, I'd make that deal. I'd serve if it meant a Trump presidency.

Already retired US Army Infantry. They wouldnt take me again.

>sorry that came off a bit rude

This post made me have to check if it's still Sup Forums I'm on

I'm already in the Army. A lot of my fellow soldiers have told me that if Trump is elected they'll desert and leave the country. Of course, those were the same people who laughed in my face when DOMA went through the Supreme Court. Fuck them.

I would take a bunch of people who joined because Trump was elected and they owe this country rather than these entitled progressives who think their country owes them.

Fucking gladly take up arms! the military laughed me out of their office when I asked to be recruited as an officer, (I have a college degree I was a college athlete on full scholarship) they said, "you are a white male, you are better off going to basic as a grunt and leveling up, the waiting list for you is 10 years minimum for direct officer training" meh white privilege

I'm going to do this. No joke, no lie. I am literally going to do this.

Already in the Army

If Trump ordered it, I'll have no issue.

I'm a fat fuck, but I guess army diet and war time will shape me up tho.

>mfw already enlisted waiting for boot in a few months

>these entitled progressives who think their country owes them.

Americans.. you're entitled if you hope to get something in return when you work yourself to death your entire life for people who don't do shit.
You're only kind of worth something if you don't just bend over, but also spread your entire asshole for the government (joining the military).

no ones going anywhere

goddamit I hate millennials so much

you can't just quit the military. when I was in one guy ran to Mexico and when he couldn't cut it down there he had to come back to America and face court martial

na Herr Müller we still have one operational

>tfw not voting for trump because I live in a blue state
saves me time desu

>another "muh draft" thread

Civilian draft was always unconstitutional. Thirteenth Amendment further prohibits it. Supreme Court openly clarified it.

The government has no jurisdiction over constitutional matters and if they don't like it civilians can exercise their 2nd Amendment and overthrow them.

The point of the draft in the Civil War was to keep tabs on who sided with the North and South. It was still unconstitutional.

There will never be another legal civilian draft. There will be plenty of military drafts for people who already signed up.

already here bitchtits. you think your fucking life matters in the grand scheme of things. little fuckin whiny bitch

>mfw I'll be in the military come September anyway

Banging hot Asian Japs over there, or did you settle down with a waifu?

Already served, you millennial shit.

Prepare to die with the feminists, who will soon be drafted with you, you nu-male faggot. Your kind won't be missed.

You must understand that as soon as terrorists deploy chemical weapons or anything unfair, the USA can just unload everything them and wipe every civilian.

If a bunch of people complain, they are free to get labeled traitors and get laughed out.

We already know this, ISIS helps Israel destabilize regions or enemies.

Hilldog leaks showed how much the Israeli's planned to fuck Assad up and eventually Iran.

What are they gonna do? Suplex them?

Did it. Don't do it.

We'll see how relevant boots on the ground are going to be in the coming years. You sound like a disgruntled army soldier if so man you must really realize you really fucked up. Got ugly fucking women over in the army among other shit. Enjoy your ruck marches

Uh, gladly. I got DQed from the Army this past year because my heart beat was one BPM over the limit (even though i run a couple miles every other day and the cardiologist MEPs sent me said my heart was fine). So ill vote for whoever might get me another shot

>mfw its the only career i ever wanted

I know that feel, im also a bit over limit because of medical stuff. Atleast i was able to spend some time in the austrian army, before gettin remuvd

>i cri evertiem

Its a shitty feel dude.

12 min 2 mile, 67 pushups in two min and 82 situps. But 101 is too many beats; meanwhile the kid next to me who was at 99 bpm is probably done basic and AIT at this point. Fucking absurdity.

I got DQ'd from every branch for having lung surgery when I was born because they didn't function. So my dreams are ruined. I feel like Goebbels before he found the Fuhrer.

Jesus 101 bpm? why is it so high? not trying to make it worse but that's pretty fuckin high

I want to join, but I'm too fat right now. I'm at 220 right now and apparently most branches require you to be 190.

>have to join the military again despite already being in active service

My resting rate was high 70s low 80s back then, but the cardiologist said that unofficial term for why it was rising is "white coat syndrome". For some reason when doctors take measurements i feel like i need to preform so my brain gives me a dose of adrenaline and shoots me in the foot in the process. Through regular exercise the bpm has come down, so i think i might try again. Maybe a different branch. But i would still need to go through the waiver process since im on record as being DQed

I'm over draft age, but I would gladly serve if it means white people take their country back.

But now you can do something useful rather than military.

Eh. Im not an idiot, so things have been working out for me; decent job, girl, etc. But military has been in my family. Grandad was an island hopper, one uncle was infantry another uncle was army SF, so i guess im a little predisposed to wanting to do that. It just seemed like a good fit for my likes and personality to.

>ground warfare is dead
>literally still ground combat everywhere

wtf you can't join the military if you have white coat syndrome?
i've heard about soldiers passing out from getting shots but if you have a high bpm in a clinical setting you're DQ'd for life for that?

you can't get a doctor's note or something explaining the situation and get someone to take your BP, like, outside?

Joining a month or so from now.
Ranger the fuck up, Sup Forums

I was actually considering but I don't want to serve under Shillary so I'm waiting.

Get some motherfucker. That's the only consolation if she wins.

It helps them earn the trust of the locals. You're a little boy if you don't have a beard in Afghanistan.

If I vote for Trump AND HE WINS, I'd have no problem with that.

Can I choose what branch I'm in?

'Cause it's either Navy or finding some way to get myself in a Tank.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4H70U26HxM