At what age it’s not acceptable to wear jerseys with athlete’s name on the back...

At what age it’s not acceptable to wear jerseys with athlete’s name on the back, because it’s considered childish and embarrassing?

around 12-13 tbqh

This.
And then around mid 20's it stops being embarrassing again because you stop giving a fuck.

If you're somewhat /fit/ than it becomes less of a problem. Just don't wear the full kit ffs

When you autism say it.

Nobody cares about you

if you can post here, you've passed it

If fit: ages 7-15 and +50
If fat: ages 7-12

>Over 1 year
Cute
>Under 10 years
Hey kid
>Over 15
Time to grow up, do you like girls?
>Over 18
Is that your Halloween costume?
>Over 23
You still play ____ user?
>Over 30
ummm no sweetie, you cannot wear that to my parent's dinner party
>Over 40
"Your son plays for ___?" Oh, he doesn't..?
>Over 50
"Was that a gift from your grandson or something?"
>Over 80
"haha pretty cool shirt grandpa"

i think it's acceptable to wears jerseys as an adult but it's gotta be an old jersey with a player from your childhood

What about to the actual sporting event? I never wear a jersey as regular clothing. But if I'm going to a game, I wear a jersey.

Good shout.

Personally I last wore a jersey when I was 14 and decided that it was bad luck as my team lost 7-1.

When they reached Wembley, there were people wearing team kit that wouldn't have been seen dead in it any other time. I was not among them, but I understood the sentiment.

Chris Chan: the post.

he's absolutely right tho

I think it's always fine when you're attending a game. In regular everyday life, I think 12-14.

You can wear a kit so long if

>you're under 30 or very old
>you're fit
>you NEVER wear a full kit

I stopped buying kits at 17

Op here. Is it acceptable if 30 something year old man wears jersey of talented 18 year old, for example?

Agreed.

I wear them to the gym, or if I'm playing sports with my friends. If you refuse to wear them because it's >childish, you're insecure.

this. i dont wear any sports teams shit but if you care about stuff like this youre a beta pussy

>that one guy who wears a pro jersey at pickup games

Lol

Implying Torino jerseys aren't /fa/ as fuck.

Cry more ladyboy

This. I don't usually buy shirts with names, but I have one that I put on sometimes when my team plays. If you like the team, fuck it, use whatever you want

>my

Literally any age if it looks good

how about you grow up and stop caring what other people think

> i saw this thread once, it got replies. let me try it.

because hes a loser and doesn't realize that jerseys have been a staple of men's fashion since 2010 /thread

The player has to be either 10 years older or younger than the guy wearing it

>2010
they've been a part of men's fashion since the 1980's. they were at their peak in the late 90's.

horseshoetheory.txt

shit tier
>being white and wearing a Bukempe Mulombwana shirt
mid tier
>being white and wearing a local lad's name
god tier
>being from some obscure shitskin ethnicity and repping that one player from your ethnic group that plays for a decent club

Wearing a jersey with someone else's name is way less autistic than wearing one with your own name

ascended tier
>living in a cardboard box in the desert and wearing a shirt from the 20th tier of welsh football with an ex youth team players name misspelt on the back