/éire/

Prodigal sons edition

Those are some very daughterish looking sons.

MANSPLAINING

Are we mourning?

>Are we mourning
No, just waiting for their return.

I find this image very confusing

>prostituting herself to buy a bonsai tree

That's how the Irish got their palm trees

There's a palm tree growing against the wall in my haggart that I don't know how it got there. I can't imagine anyone would plant it there at least.
Maybe there are just suited for our environment and tropical climates are a meme.

>bonsai tree
You got a problem with bonsai trees and prostitution user?

we're all prostitutes we just sell different parts of our bodies

>we're all prostitutes we just sell different parts of our bodies
That's sort of accurate, in a rather strange way.

>You got a problem with bonsai trees
They're nice but I hear they're quite delicate to look after. I prefer hardy Irish plants.
>prostitution
Just because our representative of the Least Degenerate City in the World isn't here doesn't mean you can damage the high morals of /éire/.
>user?
Exceedingly rude.

I don't get it. The closest I've come to selling any part of my body is my business with the tooth fairy.

you sell your soul

>pic
Thought Froggy was back there for a second.

As did I. Accidental impersonation is alive and well.

>Only dreams of being financially secure enough for the rest of my life to be able to give up work
And here I thought you were a completely selfless worker that worked for the good of the nation.

Go away Satan.

I've used that picture before.

>prefer hardy Irish "plants"
Aye, I'm sure you do.

>image
Need to get back to watching that anime this week. Only two episodes watched so far.

>I've used that picture before.
Yeah but it prominently features froggy's waifu so people will jump to conclusions.

>completely selfless worker that worked for the good of the nation
Only partially. I've said before how the whole loving work thing is just a bit of a meme.
Maybe I'm turning into a true Shinner. Next I'll be on the dole.

>Need to get back to watching that anime this week. Only two episodes watched so far.
it's good. MC is a badass and the girls are okay.

>"plants"
>Aye, I'm sure you do
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Damn people and their conclusions.

NEETdom is all fine and noble but being a dolehound is inexcusable.

>being a dolehound is inexcusable
Couldn't you just consider it payment for beating up Unionists?

>tfw I picture Froggy in my head I can only visualise Graf

Oíche mhaith.

animes gay

With all my napping and irregular (even by my standards) sleeping lately, I have no idea when I should be going to bed. I can't wait for that documentary to tell me how much my mental and physical health has been fucked by it.

Also codlamh sámh.

nothing wrong with being gay desu

This. Irish boys+American boys= OTP.

>tfw no /éire/ bf

I just got a ringing in my ear and while it's quieted down I can still vaguely hear it. I'm worried I just got tinnitus.

Imagine having to hear that for your entire life. That's what I have to go through. Thankfully it can be easy to ignore, especially with alcohol.

Why do so many Irish youth leave Ireland?

Please don't scare me, my hearing is bad enough already.

more job opportunities abroad

You can have perfect hearing and still have tinnitus.

Doesn't make any sense to me either.

During this peak point of /realgayhours/ I would like to ask, how do I obtain a trap bf?

My tinnitus has intensified extremely due to the tinnitus talk. I'm not going to be able to get to sleep tonight. Thanks.

Unironically download a gay app like Grindr and just look for one

Does it require a Facebook profile like Tinder? Because if so, I think I'll avoid things like that. I'm very paranoid about social media.

Not sure why you lads are opposed to being single. Single life is great.

STOP

No all you need is to put an email address. Just put a fake one, and a fake username.

SPAINMANING

SPAMSPLAINING