User in Sup Forums, you’re on da air. what’s happenin user

>user in Sup Forums, you’re on da air. what’s happenin user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePGgHqUnRJg
youtube.com/watch?v=dwRkFqRQVwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE JUST DEFEATED SPORTING

LIVERPOOL'S NEXT

youtube.com/watch?v=ePGgHqUnRJg

>ay hey mike
>long pause
>mike from new haven here first lister long time caller
>you think the Yankee can go 162-0?

Are you talking about soccer?
Lol nobody cares loser

Yankees suck Mike and so does yer mom

Hey Mike, long time fifth time, do you think Wenger should go?

I'll hang up and listen.

WENGER IS NOT DA STARTIN COACH

Hey Mike, long time caller, first time listener, I just wanted to ask if you think its possible, due to the concentration of yids, that Wembley will be struck by some Jewish lightning.

Hi Mike mate, love the >shaw, thoughts on the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?

Sexy Stumach's

hey uhh mike *click*

Mike, Jack from Queens callin' in man love ya show. That Mets story had me and the guys in the warehouse crackin' up. Anyway, wanted to tell a quick story about this time I I gave Kurt Gibson a blowjob in the Mets clubhouse back in 89 *click*

Will the WNBA ever get good enough to beat an nba team?

EY MIKE FIRST TIME LONG TIME

EY WHYD YOU FALL ASLEEP ON SWEENY?

I fucking lose it every time when he says, "I still believe."

Why doesn’t Sup Forums prank call sports radio anymore?

Wenger out mike

Because Sup Forums doesn’t exist anymore

10/10 would play spin the dredel with

trips don't lie

First time long time, I’ll hang up, could the Yankees go 162-0 this year?

Love the show Mike, but don’t wear yourself out. Take naps if ya need em. Great work.

hey mike, long time first time yadda yadda, do you think dust could get balanced for the comp or is it doomed to be replaced by mirage?

>tfw you will never eat pussy this good

I remember Sup Forums got on a radio prank spree during the NHL playoffs several years ago. We were trolling Montreal radio all night long after a loss to the Flyers. Good times.

trips confirm F

hey mike love the show. first time listener long time caller. anyway i got a question about the new york yankees. who do you think would win a game of pickup basketball: the new york yankees or the new york rangers?

>first time listener
>last time caller

Sup Mike, who would you rather turn into a pinata and bash open, Kyle Farnsworth or Alex Rodriguez?

Hey man, long time caller , first time listener. You're a fat fuck

AH YOU KIDDIN ME?! YOU WAIT ON DA LINE FUH FOHTY MINNITS AND YOU DO THAT? STOOPID, IT'S JUS STOOPID. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MUNNY I MAKE A YEA?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I averaged like fawty points a game at St Jawns.

Ey Mik firsty longy. Is an horse an athlete?

SLAP YOUR BUTT CHEEKS MIKE

>what ahh you tawkin about ?

>yeah mike, the 1998 yankees game close. why not. so you think a team can go 162-0 ?

Kek

biggest sport on here mutt

eyyo mike, first time listener last time caller

but tell me, who you got on sunday? round table or papa john's? my wife, she's like, i can't believe i married a shmuck who would consider papa john's

Hey Mike, do you think Evgenia has a real shot at the next olympics or should she retire now and let Alina take gold again? I'll hang up and listen

Trips of truth

Do you guys think Kramer and Newman prank called Mike and the Mad Dog? Why didn't Jerry and Larry tap into this storyline?

WE AH NOT DOING HAHKEY TODAY, UH KAY ?

;_;

>Completely misses the point of the thread
Why even post?

what an embarrassing post

Fuck niggers, that is all.

Hey Mike first time long time. Two questions. Is bellichick getting old and does Tebow hit over .300 for the Mets I’ll hang up but I won’t listen.

On my tombstone i want it to read WFAN. And that's not WFAN the radio station. It's "Wouldn't fuck any niggers"

Do steroid tainted guys like Clemens and Bonds deserve to make the hall of fame?

>>Unsubstantiated claims were made that on September 12, 2001, Francesa and Russo blamed the twin towers attack on Israel and demanded that American Jews take a loyalty oath to the United States. The ADL was flooded with phone calls and wrote the station;[11] their letter was never answered. WFAN has stated that it did not tape that day's Mike & the Mad Dog show. [12][13] To this day Francesa denies his on-air hatred.[14]

HI MIGE, LON TIEM FISS TIEM! FUG DA JEWWSSSSS

hi mike, first time long time

I think Ive got it mike, the first team that can go 162-0. We get Sammy Sosa, Mark Mcgwire, Mike Piazza, and Bonds, maybe throw in Petite as the starting pitcher, (the rest doesnt really matter), and you've got a powerhouse run thats world series bound. I see 6, minimum 7 runs per game!

You could just stop at WF desu

Jeez man

jeeeez look at that boy, huh

Hey Gary just calling in to remind you that Frank Gore is a superior human being and it would be a travesty if the the 49ers didn't give him a one year vet minimum salary this off season.

No fun allowed anymore. Not just the mods either, plenty of faggots who call in to warn whatever radio station we're trying to troll and ruin everyone else's fun.

>hey sour

Hey mike, first time long time, yadda yadda yadda, listen. Do you think Sup Forums will ever win an elite cup again?

Hateman once called francesa
youtube.com/watch?v=dwRkFqRQVwY

Hey, Mike. Say the Giants draft Lebron James... you think they'll make the Super Bowl?

>we didn't tape that thing we taped
THEY WENT FULL NIXON AND GOT AWAY WITH IT