I'm not this fucked-up-heart kid

but what if we got news of fucked-up-heart bro to trump? maybe he could write him a letter, and trump could just say hi to his biggest fan? or maybe just write him a letter back.

think about it, it'd possibly be the biggest thing ever for this dying MAGA kid, it'd really touch trump and motivate him, and it'd be good media, if the trump campaign even wanted to take advantage of that at all. it's just a good idea all around.

of course if trump loses the kids gonna drop dead as a doornail but, so it goes. i think the story is really heartwarming.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
dailymotion.com/video/xhalb0_waking-life_shortfilms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyways i'm gonna start kicking these threads into the mix and see if much interest comes of it.

i know where we could talk to some Green Berets who would have better judgement and ideas to help us maybe.

i wonder if he's getting the best care possible? maybe trump could have his officers host a trump dinner and send the profit to his medical care?

i think it's important that sometimes we do things for other people.

sure why not

I had a conversation with the guy in Rizon, his username was Jax and he wasn't sure if he would last beyond November.
Hopefully he can be one of the lucky people who were able to have a Heart Transplant.
Wish the best to him Sup Forums
bump for MAGA Kid

>i think it's important that sometimes we do things for other people.
I completely disagree, but this could help Trump which would help me which means lets fucking do it.

well if that's your attitude its fine. i guess first we need to find the guy, through Sup Forums saturation. but first we need to start reaching out for ways to get trumps attention, get something in his hand, a handwritten letter preferably, and let trumps campaign or trump himself decide what to do even if it's just send him a letter back, and take the motivation.

first things first is just gather some anons to the idea, and then i guess, let the big guy work things out.

man i hope ur not kidding around whoever u are

bump ;__;

No, we talked about his plans for the future. He was really stressed out and talked about not making it past November.
If we can give him Hope and a little bit of Make America Great again meme magic we could possibly save this person's life.

>port outside of skin

r/thedonald would get it done very quickly. I don't see it gaining huge traction here nor would this being the staging grounds for it look good if it came to light.

i agree. my heart goes out to him. not literally, metaphorically. but in all seriousness, does anyone know where we can contact actual trump campaign staffers that could start sending this story up the ladder to the Emperor?

and if we get a hold of the fucked-up-heart-kid, we should arrange a neutral and anonymous meeting place on reddit or something he could work with us with.

brilliant. i have no friggin clue how reddit works. could you make a thread there with the details of what we know, and link it back here? i don't think most of us have accounts, so as long as we stay low key, we can watch and not interfere, check if help is needed, something like that.

i'd be glad to pass the torch here and let reddit take the credit. you're right, i hadn't really thought about the fact we shouldn't really associate the Emperor with pol.

tweet him to Trump

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

I'm not too familiar with it either, only browse the vita subreddit sometimes and gundeals when I have money but many people on here are reddit users who just pretend not to be. I'll pass the idea to a friend at lunch tomorrow but if you keep this thread up someone will run with the idea before that I'm sure. Anyways, I like where your head is at but always keep in mind that we have a moderate fag branch in r/thedonald which will be infinitely more likeable than us to the mainstream.

hmm, i got suspended from twitter for the lesdogg shit. and i wouldn't want to tie in anything trump with the things i've said on my account. and we should probably get a hold of the kid and make sure he even wants to do this before we go ahead making plans for him...

so,

1. contact kid through pol

2. forward the job to /r/thedonald

3. they can use clean accounts to tweet-bomb and connect to the chain of command.

i agree 100%. i think we should use the bare minimum amount of noise here on pol to get the kids attention, have him liason with moderate reddit, and have reddit blow him up.

once we communicate to him, we can pass him off with out reddit contact and no one need be the wiser we were involved.

I know right, I wish a lot of hope towards Jax.
I believe every able bodied Republican should see Trump getting elected President.
If you wanted to meet him he will probably be on #4+Sup Forums on irc.rizon.net. His username is Jax and he will probably come on there sometime soon.

Also if you want this to happen you are playing Sup Forums wrong. The contact thing, your checklist, none of it will pan out that way. Make threads about the kid with different shit as soon as one dies make another, get people here talking about him, do not bring up a donation campaign or a Trump involvement in these threads. r/thedonald will take notice since many users crosspost and he will absolutely blow up there. If someone doesn't have the idea within the first 10 hours of this kid becoming a household name to the redditors then you make an account and bring it up (but trust me, they'll beat you to it). Good luck, I'm out for the night but if you follow my advice you could make this happen in 48 hours or less

I hope the last thing this faggot sees is Hillary crushing Trump in November

ok, well, i'm on there too, and, i've spoken to jax before, a few times... and i can't recall anything specifically about this stuff but i can't not recall it either, it's possible.

i bounced the idea off some other people on aforementioned IRC and what i don't want to happen here is some bottom feeder to mess with this or hijack this.

but if i see jax, i will definitely speak to him in confidence to confirm, and if so, well, then that makes things a lot easier.

i'll take your advice, i think you're right. thanks for the assistance.

This, I cannot think of a more Cruel way to die than to see Hillary Stump Trump in the November elections.

Bump tho

>Trump Writes Get Well Letter to Hate Site Poster, What Happens Next Will Make You BAKA

as soon as we get fucked-up-heart-kids attention, he's to be handed off to reddits /r/thedonald without any fanfare, and then we drop the issue and just watch.

our goal now is to just keep shooting flares, sending smoke signals, keep the lighthouse going looking for fucked-up-heart-maga-bro. as soon as we have a confirmation and consent - we hand him off to the moderates - and its our of our hands.

I don't understand? Who is he? Why is he important?

he's just a kid that's dying from some unlucky fucking heart condition, who wants to see donald trump win - but he might not live until novemeber.

both he and donald trump are facing the biggest battles of their lives. maybe they can give each other strength for what lies ahead.

jesus mexico is your beaner brain that broken to understand? he's not important, he's some half dead kid whose heart is hooked up to a machine and he loves Trump. Sup Forums wants him to contact Trump so he can have a happy moment and Trump can look good for taking pity on some sickly guy

its a great photo-op, even though the idea of thinking about it like that doesn't sit well.

but either way i think it'd bring some joy and strength to both the Glorious Leader and the Biggest Fan.

Made a 4+4 chan thread on Sup Forums as well. It will probably be around the top and it is named Trump Supporter needs your Help

will do.

I'll bump this

Someone get over to the Trump supporter thread on 4+Sup Forums thread, its going down without any survivors.

i'm not this guy. although I do have heart failure it is not the major thing wrong and not what will kill me. I have some time. I am looking forward to is voting (Nov) and seeing Trump take office (Jan). I feel part of the Trump phenonemon.

Bad heart Bro will meet President Trump and also get a new heart

For this is the will of Kek

as God the Father, and Kek, priest of Memes, are my witnesses, let us do this in their will. Amen.

shitposting is bad enough but spamshit is worse
go try your fake feels somewhere else

Other than this thread, threads on other chans are getting shut down.
Please get to those threads and defend this falling Trump Republican.

>this could help Trump
>Headline: "Trump writes back to fan from Neo-nazi White Supremacist Taiwanese Anime Board"

thanks for the bump.

anonymity is a good platform for selfless charity. i've been trying to be less selfish lately.

god damnit, people that are calling him nazis are already going to call him nazis anyways, none of this needs to be publicized and they rarely link shit back to pol anyhow, if we're discrete we can pass this off to reddit and then just step back, clean job.

GET ON OTHER CHANS AND SUPPORT THESE THREADS

i'm not going to link it in order to filter out the low effort bottomfeeders but yeah it's there.

>people that are calling him nazis are already going to call him nazis anyways
yea but the people that associate this place with nazis but don't associate trump with nazis might be connecting some dots

Yeah, it's possible since as far as I know the dude hasn't revealed all that much about himself (I could be wrong there) and any links to Sup Forums could be construed as merely suspicion. Just saying you know they'd play that card if they could.

And if I was heartbro it'd be hard not to post about it here for the bantz. Then again any attempts at that we could just say someone was trolling the board and the story would fade with the next several terror attacks and everything else.

Do nothing.

If he supports Trump, he's going to have to get used to disappointment.

Seems nice, we should do that.

This guy? Or did he died?

we need to exercise discretion. that much is clear.

we need to get in touch with him while making a minimum amount of noise and commotion, and then we need to pass the job off to reddit in secrecy and then we need to shut the hell up and just watch.

this isn't about us, it's about the glorious leader, and the dying biggest fan. we're doing this for them.

to be honest i don't think that the media is going to have an easy time spinning this without falling into yet another trump-trap, if they tried to fuck with it.

yes. this guy. did not died. he just posted tonight in the RNC sticky. thanks for the pic and assist.

we can do this.

That's what I was wondering

bump. going to bed. will start it up again tomorrow.

imo there's no god, but when you die your brain dumps all the DMT.....the same chemical found in all life, including grass, and birds and bees.

No-one really knows what it does, but when you take it, you TRIP. It's also released whenever you dream....and a dream could make 10 minutes last a life time.....

So, at the very least, your gonna have one hell of a trip. No head-shot-bullet is going to stop your sweet ass dream.

"BUILD WALL."

Noice.

Enjoy this.

dailymotion.com/video/xhalb0_waking-life_shortfilms

well you're right about the DMT part.

good movie

where are you, you dying MAGA kid?

>0 responses
Remember the firework leg guy in Central Park? BP cuff used as IV-bag pressure infusor. Why is your medicine so incompetent? One tissue box? 9 duplicated charges of $82.15 please. Your company will pay for it. Let's just go ahead and get this port all wet and dirty. Why put it under the skin? Let's circumcise people because clearly we can't even disinfect anything. Check out North Korean medicine and listen to real professionals. Even if that's scripted it is impressive. Also Cuba beats you in every metric