Remember:

Remember:
Never post your own face to anonymous chan site.

only extreme narcissism would make someone do such a stupid thing

le cummies% face

Post your butt

rate

of course the dumb faggot had to be a c*nadian

they're even worse -may KARA BOGA forgive me for uttering this word- than americans

That is exactly ehy nobody should post pictures of themselfs. Never know what people will do

OH NO NO NO NO HUUUUUAAHH.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is this?

Lmao was he hitting a bong or something
Wtf was he doing

drinking syrup

Some canadian guy who once visited finnish Sup Forums ylilauta. He posted picture of himself with maplesyrup in his mouth to prove he's canadian. He told that retarded pepe is the best meme, then this happened

Dog bless Finnish autism :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

he is handsome tho (no homo)

That's definitely not a Canadian

t. Xian Zhang

No, he's drinking fake syrup from a plastic bottle. Canadians don't do that. The only reason it is even sold at Canadian shops is so that we can keep tabs on foreigners.

bump

I did it multiple times /luso wont sell me out tho.
Even if i did, everyone knows im a racist hyper patriot history buff and no one would give me.shit about it because i love to fist fight, for me every fight is my last one so i fight with fervor.

at least posts on Sup Forums only last a couple of days before theyre purged from the servers

The best maple syrup come from cans