How quickly will this flop?

How quickly will this flop?

youtube.com/watch?v=SXwBYTuST-8

Imagine the type of person who would enjoy watching this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Izl9zu6vcNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could be amusing, depends how they handle it.
A show about a president and cohorts getting into wacky hijinks in the white house could be kino.

It'll just be another "OMG DRUMPF" show though

>guaranteed >300 replies

Just what we needed. Another MTV.
How long until Adult Swim falls as well?

They already did this shit with "That's my Bush!"

This could backfire and normalize Trump

The kinda person who is so stupid that they can't have an actual discussion (the wilmore show) because it causes them to think so instead they make a show where they just mock someone they don't agree with to feel better.

I honestly think people are getting sick of the XDD RETARDED CONSVERATIVES XDDDD meme

This show will do poorly

>I honestly think people are getting sick of the XDD RETARDED CONSVERATIVES XDDDD meme
Also, all the retarded conservatives. But seriously, Bush comes off as less intelligent than he is (something he supposedly played up for folksy charm), and half the time Trump is just making incoherent (yet somehow contradictory) mouth noises. You don't see people playing up McCain or Romney or Jeb or Rubio or Cruz as retarded because they don't come across that way.

Cruz is too smart for liberals to do anything but go "uhhh, he's dumb cause I disagree with him, muh rights to other people's labor"

>Jeb's not retarded
>My mommy is my greatest hero!

Pretty much this

The X-Presidents on Saturday TV Funhouse was the closest we ever got to this kind of kino

Doesn't matter. The media lays too much into it.

Viacom is way too heavy with it. It was good Sumner Redstone stepped down because he's too much of an Israeli ideologue to see which way the wind is blowing right now.

They tried this in 2001. It didn't last 2 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=Izl9zu6vcNg

Meanwhile outside of delusional sandbox world Colbert's ratings keep going up and up.

Still not as bad as Little Bush

I don't want to watch it because it reminds me what an horrible mess the white house is rn

Colbert isn't playing his retarded conservative caricature anymore. He spins mild liberal propaganda, but let's not pretend it's anything more than his.

>show humanizes Trump
>wtf I love Trump now

This will backfire on them.

It's hard to parody Trump because his public persona is already outsized. OP's clip reminded me exactly of him and nothing more, which made him seem amusing like he always is.

That's My Bush! was actually more a parody on the sitcom format in general, and while Dubya was portrayed as a loveable idiot, it wasn't really anti-Bush specifically. It also got dropped because 9/11 happened and having a show depicting the President as an idiot wouldn't be socially appreciated at the time.

is the only legal way to shit on someone in this manner parody?

like could you make a serious show about a tom cruz look alike eating babies presented like a reality show?

Imagine the type of person that gets butthurt over a fucking TV show.

And stay there.

you can say whatever you want because it's america and we have freedom!

Honestly, the cast of characters I keep seeing from the "conservative" or "alt-right" side are so much more relatable and human than the progressive or liberal side, it's not even in the same ballpark. It's like they're divinely inspired.

Better yet, imagine the type of people who will be triggered by this.

When will the "So Trump" bubble burst?

He does the only legitimately good trump impression I've seen on tv.

That show about Bush was fucking great when it was on. I'd think this would be the same tier of awesome.

That's a good question. That might border on defamation, and you know how willing Trump is to pursue damages for that...

It has to be believable too. Trump eating babies? I don't see it.

Except its going to be a rushed mess probably filled with "small hand cheeto face" jokes and phonecalls from Putin. If people still find it that funny then maybe it'll last more than one season

They would do better and get Trump more angry if they just made every episode about a new business Trump started and destroyed.

That's a pretty great Trump impression.

It is. One of the best.

There's just something... off about the liberal order. I can't say exactly what it is or isolate it. It just lacks the authenticity that I can feel with populist movements. But I definitely can tell. It's some instinctual thing.

I don't know what to do.