What is the most beautiful region of your country? Here it's southern Sweden (Scania)

What is the most beautiful region of your country? Here it's southern Sweden (Scania)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/several
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stockholm

Patagonia :3

The good Patagonia

(L

PROUVENCO

Been there :) almost die too.

West>>>South

It's impossible to say, different people like different types of scenery. The entire country is lovely though

My top 5:

(ROW,COLUMN)
1 - (2,4)
2 - (1,2)
3 - (2,2)
4 - (2,1)
5 - (2,4)

Alberta, a great mix of tall mountains and prarie land
Newfoundland, beautiful fjords and rolling hills
Québec, lots of forest
British Columbia, mountains and rainforest with a great coastline
Still Alberta

Pretty fucking comfy :3 I'd visit canada if it wasn't for that stupid visa thing.
Also 5 was (1,4) my bad.

One in the south without a doubt, but I can't decide which.
Provence is the most famous and has god tier mountains and coastline and is globally very comfy but I could say the same for Occitania and Aquitania

Can't really decide on which region I like the most, but here's a fjord in Hordaland tourists love.

How many people have killed themself there?

everywhere looks the same here

And here's Tromso, a city in Northern Norway. Auroras can be seen here on a regular basis and is pretty much as comfy of a city as you can get in my book.

Id 420blazeit in that city

Prince Edward Island, dynamic coast and farmland
I didn't know Argies needed a visa for Canada

I googled it but only found one case of a death there, and it wasn't by suicide. It was an Australian woman studying here in Norway who went to the edge for a picture and managed to trip on some rocks and fell down.

tromso or trondheim? which is better

Yup... Canada, Murica and Australia for some reason doesn't seem to want argie tourists.

Interesting... we have a touristic place called Iguazu Falls here (pic related) and people kill themselfs there pretty often.

I find that very odd. On our travel advisories Canada actually places Argentina in a better category than the UK, France, or Belgium.
There must have been a lot of Argies that overstayed their visas, that would be the only reason for visa (not even on arrival) requirement.

Depends on what you're looking for, I guess. I studied in Trondheim for a while and can vouch for the city being great. On the other hand I can't speak first-hand about Tromso as I've never been there. The thing about Tromso though is that it's really far up north, so if you come as a tourist, it's a bit of a bigger commitment. While with Trondheim you can more easily add it as part of your route or whatever if you're coming as a tourist looking to travel around in Norway. Also keep in mind that it's considerably colder in Tromso.

All of Norway is max comfy, I'd like to go back there.

are there any other cities worth visiting up north?

Yorkshire

Especially the city of York itself

Mountain west or great lakes

Not sure about Canada, but we didn't need visa to enter to Murica before 2001, then the crisis exploded and many people emmigrated (most of them to Spain though). That's when USA applied a visa to us. Its doesn't make any sense today, we are the country with the lowest visa refusal rate (virtually 0%).
Anyway... the world is big, there are many other places to travel :)

florida keys

The Winds

We have nearly every climate and natural region in existence as a country. Here are some pictures of nature that just existence in Texas for some perspective:

Yellowstone/Grand Teton area probably

The south.

Bodo and the Lofoten islands are in-between Trondheim and Tromso. Those are also nice places that are probably worth going to. If you really like the type of landscape you find in the north there's also Kirkenes and Vardo which are both close to the border with Russia, but I feel like going that far up north you really have to love that type of place or just really want to visit specific places, like the Kirkenes Snowhotel for instance.

I dunno

And that's it. Just felt to urge to image dump some of our beauty.

are aurora year round or usually just winter?

This year the desert flourished

Other argies said Patagonia, I'll go with the NE

I had no idea the US had sand deserts, what is the place called?

New World is mega comfy for nature's beauty. Europeans already raped their landscape toof much to enjoy picturesque scenery.

Several kilometres from me.

Berchtesgaden, Upper Bavaria and Allgäu are probably more beautiful, but pic related is from my last hike in the Black Forest

Monahans Sandhills State Park

faroe

you realize several doesn't give any implication of distance, right? several could mean "1000 kilometers from me"

The phenomenon itself happens year round, but the issue is that it's going to be hard to see it if it isn't dark. And as you might know already, if you go to Northern Norway during the summer, you straight up don't have nights. I looked it up and the recommended period to see auroras in is from September to mid-April.

We have them up here in Michigan too

Few. Several usually means less than 10 in Russian. It is Middle Povolzhye.

well you're using it wrong. several is a synonym for "many".

Not a straightforward question for us, we're too large a country and it greatly depends on taste, even tho central Mexico is the temperate forested area our largest forests are in the north. Pictured is the south.

North

Not really
dictionary.com/browse/several

Caribean

The US is incredibly stringent with Visas. We only allow 38 countries in the world to travel here without a Visa. We have a huge problem with people abusing travel rights, and coming here without any intention of leaving.

Not anything against Argies, but your country would be an easy place for people from other countries to immigrate to the US illegally if we didn't require Visas.

North-central

well it's kinda complex. several usually refers to many of a small number. it's like "I have several flavors to choose from" implying that there are plentiful options, but in a context where plentiful options would not be what is usually thought of as a high number.
To say that something is several kilometers away as a way of implying that it's close-by is a very unusual application of the word

Pacific

Mexico City

Central Mexico

Our meme deserts

>Conveniently located just several miles away from San Francisco International Airport and within easy reach of downtown, Burlingame is an ideal base for your ...
Many such cases.

rainforests

i just want to die desu

Some more south

Right but it wouldnt mean a 1000 km away. I wouldnt think it to be more then 10 if someone said that

Some more north

Colorado or Alaska
>CO

This is just bad wording, even if you can find examples of the implication. Almost any native speaker will find phrasing like "only several" to be wrong or at least poorly worded. While several refers to few in a non-relative sense, it's almost always used about things that are more than expected. the dog bore several puppies, the car hit several pedestrians, the russian was likable on several occassions

Lapland is really nice.

Dunno, eastern Norway is pretty boring. Looks like this, just a bunch of trees.

the dane is right, several is awkward even in this context.

fair enough, my real issue is more that it's weird wording for what he's trying to convey.

Agreed

Rude and uncalled for.

Aysen Region

The biggest ones in the US are in Colorado
>Great Sand Dunes National Park

good lad x

How? The only way for a foreinger to get an argentine nationality is to get maried to an argie o having argie parents.

Hang in there, user.

What the fuck, you have the same flora as here.

Nope, just living two years in the country.

Man, Chile has so many nice places.

that's because the dandelion was introduced to the americas by europeans