twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There isn't.

The one where god casts rick to hell

>people will defend westboro baptist church now

Meeseeks and Destroy

>if someone has icky opinions you get to assault them

>it's OK to violently-assault people if you disagree with them

In this case, yes, I will defend them.

I would defend them if someone was physically assaulting them.

>Rick getting tortured in Hell for all eternity by Hieronymus Bosch-esque abominations

I'd watch it.

>had to switch gif because they got banned for using the other one
Absolute STATE of discord raids

it's from an episode in which Rick drove guy to suicide by being a dick to him, you think he supposed to be a rolemodel?

how the fuck am I supposed to know, I don't watch this shitty show

you seem to have a strong opinion tho

>westboro Baptist church are actually closet fags

Interdimensional cable

for thinking it's shitty?
or for rebutting what that one guy said?

either way, no.

I mean God does hate fags.What's wrong with that?

I wouldn't. The niggers assaulting the fag would go to jail and the fag would get his teeth punched in for being a fag.

seems like a win/win in my book. Why the fuck would you get your own hands dirty? Oh yeah, you wouldn't because typing it on the internet isnt the same as doing it irl.

There is usually an A and B storyline in each episode, and while storyline A may be good or great, storyline B is almost always bad.

There is only one episode where both were good and that was The Ricks Must Be Crazy

That being said, the show is entertaining but not great.

Why did God create fags if he hates them?

I don't usually call posts edgy, but...

defect of evolution

Imagine letting Sup Forums think for you like this

What a sad, sad way to live.

The B plot is usually Jerry or Beth doing sonething mundane.

The animation alone is reason enough to not watch this trash.

>Why does God hate sins if he created them?
see how dumb you look

>implying you didn't choose to like dick.
It started with futa didn't it?

LOL nice meme, kid. Nothing personal, go "defend" free speech by posting online what you would do during a fight at a protest.

He didn't.

Jews did.

well your sentence makes no sense in relation to me so thank's for playing.

>I haven't seen this show but I know it's shit because Sup Forums memes told me so!

Literally you, stupid fucking double nigger

Not many people know this but the sign changes from "God Hates Fags" to "God Hates You" for just one single frame. you can see it in OPs gif

Name 1 time Sup Forums memes were wrong.

Looking at those signs made me realize that they were right about everything.

Capekino

Damn I never thought of it like that

I guess God was cool with Hitler too then

So what I've learned from this thread is God is kinda a jerk? He needs to take a xanax.

They didn't know if gsg was going to be allowed at first. It's an animation error

>Dude xanax lol
>>>instagram

I might watch the show if they draw Mohammad.

>I guess God was cool with Hitler too then
Apparently, because he let him exist. Or you know, it's probably because God isn't fucking real.

No, Hitler was real. He exterminated a ton of rats. Lol

He didn't create them. It's simple devolution and the downfall of human condition. It was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, or Alice and Eve.

i like the one where he burps haha

Why wouldn't anyone be cool with Hitler.

why do you think its because Sup Forums memes told me so?

I never said or implied that?

samefag doesn't even use new words

I'm glad someone FINALLY had the balls to stand up to the westboro homophobes. This might dwindle their numbers from three active members down to two!!

>confirmed pleb

THE SCARY ONE, BITCH

If God's real why did he create cancer
christcucks BTFO

>people will defend actors who are payed by anti Christian
Just go on their website to see how obviously they're just payed actors

>how the fuck am I supposed to know, I don't watch this shitty show

I hope you aren't the same user, I don't want to believe you're that fucking dumb.

is for

The one with Pickle Rick.

almost like there is an easy way to rebut

why are you implying that the only reason to dislike the show on impression is through Sup Forums?

>I don't want to believe you're that fucking dumb.

lol same to you?

The microverse episode

In what way does having two despicable characters attack someone for disagreeing with them say "it's ok to do this"? You're the ones coming to that conclusion

It's not out yet.

It must be real easy to pick on organizations you know won't do anything back

Wonder why they didn't beat up a Muslim??

Sign switches to "God hates you" for a micro second

What did they mean by this?

Saw somebody talking about how they closed their fireplace vent before going to sleep and were woken up by their carbon monoxide alarm later, thus saving their life.
They then proceeded to talk about angels and spirits and shit.
SCIENCE saved you, bitch....and had you known more science you never would have been in that situation.
Some people take progress for granted and demean us all by giving credit to magic spirits and stupid nonsense.
Yeah it was totally an Angel or a unicorn or something that assured your surgery went well..couldn't be the DOCTOR that studied and worked hard for a large part of their life to be able to save you.
Thank the Lord before eating, but know that the food you're eating has generally been picked/mixed/ transported/bred/engineered to some extent by humans using hard science. Magic didn't give you ANYTHING.
GROW UP!
We're only as strong as our weakest link, so your willful acceptance of bullshit if holding us all back. Doesn't matter if you think it's all harmless positivity: its delusional, and we need to face REALITY more now than ever.
Embrace reality or get the fuck out of the way.

I thought it was that the head of it is a lawyer and they just go around """demonstrating""" and suing people.

Gosh, I'm curious if there's any scenes where Rick and that buff chick beat up a feminist with a sign that says "kill all men" or a black guy screaming "pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon!"

I was asking a friend about the show and he said at one point they take a sexual assault scene VERY SERIOUSLY. So much so that it's totally out of tone with the rest of the show. Anyone know what he's talking about?

If you haven't seen the show it's clear SOMEONE made their mind up about it for you

Stop playing dumb lol

>Why do they pick on a small sect instead of on another person's culture?

>Planes crash Bane laughs

Uhh did anyone else notice the subliminal messages here?

This.

It's funny and cathartic, but it doesn't make it right in the real world.

This, but the Meeseeks are the worst part. Only the Rick and Morty side of the story is the best.

I like the inception/dogs-take-over one.

the one where they have an imaginative premise then fill all the dialogue with barely scripted improv filled with the first thing they think of.

No?

this one

youtube.com/watch?v=vbVvF5wWqf0

Population control