/brit/

yunyun edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEWlpP3RIW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are now picturing the girl you fancy grunting and straining as she ejects a huge steaming log of poo from her bumhole

310 baby

bruh... look at this dood

gives me the fear how it boggles the mind

makes me cringe when lefties try to use snowflake or cuck as an insult

Jeremy "put a Kike on a spike" Corbyn

couldn't date a girl who does bigger poos than me

about time for me to hit the old sack

/brit/ is full of animeposters too

me when i see anime in /brit/

keep that filth in /cum/

Although it's disappointing to find out that the girl you fancy has a bf, it's satisfying when you find out that he's an absolute runt that you could flatten at will

I literally made this thread 10 second before his, lad. What a coincidence.

anime

Did you know that haitiANO is a neonazi

*sees a large pair of tits*

>mu....m-.....mu...MUMMY user WANT MILKY

anyone else?

actually quite like england

*judges non-whites on their character*

aww looks like a good thread >:(

I liked Boer lad's edition better

Most Yanks are huge Anglophiles. When I did Camp America on my gap year all the fat buggers loved me, and kept asking me questions about the UK. Girls loved my accent (shagged 8 American girls and I was only over there for 4 months, and am a 6/10)? Couple of Yanks even asked me if I'd give their kids elocution lessons lmfao, I thought they were kidding but they weren't.

They didn't do this with any of the other foreigners, only the Brits - specifically the English, although they also loved the Scots. My Scottish mate was asked on several occasions which clan he belonged to and whether he knew the 'McIntyres' or whatever Scottish name the Yank happened to have. My mate used to say something like "oh yeah, they're well known back in the motherland for their bravery and stoicism" and stuff like that and the Yanks would walk away looking all proud, puffing their chests out haha

They're simple people but genuinely lovely. Thinking about moving over there one day so I can experience it again.

the chicken crossed the road and met the man
the man said "hey chicken"
the chicken replied "hey im not a chicken" and stepped back onto the road
the man replied "oh my bad"

aqua is the best girl

first for big titty milkers

Tiocfaidh ár lá!
youtube.com/watch?v=iEWlpP3RIW8

It's alright, lad. There's always tomorrow.

would be a perfect country if slough, coventry and bradford were vapourised overnight

>moan about the far-right ethnic nationalists
>uses phrases like "unhealthily all-white"

Does this dipshit not realise that saying things like this contributes to the far-right's rise?

>could've done a full BSc course at the best university in Georgia for 10,000 quid
>instead studying at a shitty english uni and will end up in 27 grand of debt

the evil marxist cunt ted cantle, intent on infecting every corner of this country with the plague of diversity

The south african is a jew

heh yeah... tomorrow

yeah we love brits so why do brits hate yanks

let's face it mate you and the majority of people will never earn enough to even come close to paying even half of it back

I am a brainlet

I just REALLY LOVE British people. I practically worship them as gods. They're smarter than Americans, better looking too. When they come back to rule over us, I'll be the first to welcome them.

Will splatter you across the pavement if you ever set foot on American soil again

Did three online races with the same car and track on Project CARS 2 and won 'em all lads aha

>My Scottish mate was asked on several occasions which clan he belonged to and whether he knew the 'McIntyres' or whatever Scottish name the Yank happened to have. My mate used to say something like "oh yeah, they're well known back in the motherland for their bravery and stoicism" and stuff like that and the Yanks would walk away looking all proud, puffing their chests out haha
Genuinely doubled over CREASING with laughter

Why are Yanks like this?

imagine some big nigger acting hard and trying to rob you and then getting super strength acid drain cleaner in the face. do you think he'd regret acting that way when he realised he would be blind and disfigured for the rest of his life?

i dont
Thanks, lad.

literally lads is this gay or?

so a model wannabe gril who I suspect likes me uploaded a no make up photo

she has spots on her lower half and I immediately didn't like her anymore

opinions?

>

love it

figured I'd make some waffles lads

then i realised I have no waffle ingredient

so much for waffles right guys

Brendan Fraser has a better life than you

bad post

jaypost this clown

It's late, lad. You should get some sleep. It's be all we get a bit of sleep I reckon. Looks like quite an uneventful night ahead of us anyways.

Despite all my rage
I am still just a Rorke on a min. wage

felix

multiculturalism is a false flag by the elites to promote white supremacy. they know the working and middle classes would never accept outright imperialism in the modern era so they need to rile them up, get their support. What better way to do so than reverse psychology? Nobody has ever trusted the government, the only way to get the public to do what you want is to tell them the opposite.

Wake up sheeple.

Reminder that the white British population of London decreased by 620,000 between 2001 and 2011 because we've been colonised by savage invaders.

doesnt matter because she doesnt like you
stopped reading there btw so if theres info i missed i dont care x

why is beto so hurtful

Don't know why brits mock us so much, I have nothing but affection for them.

$3500

is this a new gimmick or did you get it wrong

british people are hideous and as dumb, if not dumber than americans. also incredibly rude, yanks are FAR friendlier and more open IRL.

middle class people are very supportive of multiculturalism you dummy

Honest there's no other people I really dislike or that get under my skin the way Americans do
Not being mean you're just insufferable for some reason

that's not how you spell megumin

Hahaha

you do support the genocide of the mud-people

right, user?

why do i have to be handsome or rich to get a girlfriend

they aren't once Dr Rasheed moves in next door

you just have to bee yourself

>ask a serious question about my sexuality

>just get abuse

hm

delete this

You reckon our kids or grand kids would appreciate/understand the comedic genius in that picture, lad?

Whenever I see an Amerimutt meme, something inside me activates with raw hatred for all white people. Makes me want to scour them from the earth. Also found out I'm Jewish last week, wonder if those two things coincide.

british people don't hate america. we're basically americans ourselves. people here these days say "mail" instead of "post" and "can i get" instead of "can i have" and god knows what else. you need to know you're on Sup Forums, a place inhabited by bitter losers who try to bury their sense of inadequacy by attacking others

business idea: take successful posts from /brit/ and make Sup Forums threads with them

Its the cost of my new PC build

samefagging twat

im really funny but they still dont like me

could've bought a hug for that

Favourite Hitler quote?

no :^)
I want to FUCK megumin

>opression
state

Looking forward to toil, user?

these two posts made me really like yanks, cute little things

you're wrong, and you're a grotesquely ugly freak

this American girl walks up and smacks your ass

how do you react?

get those for free every day from my loving partner

What are the wild lands near your town like? Looking for biome types.

guarantee i'm better looking than you smelly little bender, post your face

FONT

not telling

Britain is a fucking shithole

need a pastry chef gf with a pet eel

asks her w2c that jacket

ask to see her groping license