MDE - World Peace

>OY VEY GOYIM
>This isnt how you're supposed to make jokes
>GOY
>There's an approved FORMULA ALREADY
>GOY!! YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO DEVIATE FROM DAT
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING??
>GOY!
>GOY! WHY ARENT YOU ACCUSING AND EMASCULATING THE WHITE MAN AT ALL?!
>STOP
>STOP IT GOY!!
>STOP IT NOOOOWWW
>*show gets cancelled

God fucking dammit you fucking fags I will literally NEVER let this shit go

The most innovative comedy show of the past decade gets cancelled just because the humor wasnt COSHER enough for (((some people)))

FUCK

Sam, please stop shilling here.

MDE was unfunny pandering garbage. Its like if an average 4channer tried to make a show.

alt.right.pussys.jaypeg

you're just not funny sam, get a job at burger king where you'll excel. I hear managers get health insurance.

you wont find sympathy here. probably because sam was pretty popular here at one point, so the contrarian nature of the site means everyone has to shit on him now

I liked World Peace, I thought it was great, it's Hyde's fault the show was cancelled.

MUH HEALTHCARE

the show got good ratings, and got picked up for 100 episodes

Lazzo was fine with the show. SJWs had to go all the way to the top of Time Warner to get somebody who could pressure Lazzo to cancel it.

that's what's so infuriating. [as]'s experiment worked. the show got viewers. the business end made sense.

if sam wasn't such a retard on twitter it probably would've been renewed

If Sam weren't so invested and cucked by the Trump hysteria surrounding the entire Internet he'd be in the middle of production for Season 2

No one forced him to keep tweeting inane comments about race/religion/Clinton.

World Peace was picked up specifically to get Brett Gelman to end his contract with the network early and finally fuck off.

Once he left AS didn't have a use for the show anymore so it was cancelled. Any perceived political grudge is all part of a ruse.

I have like 3 steam friends who were MDE fans since 2012 and none of them liked the show and are over MDE now and watch better channels like Rockcock64.

MDE wasn't really funny, a lot of the humor had about as much as depth as Family Guy and most of the episodes pulled in less than one million views.

It's kind of weird seeing MDE threads sometimes... It feels like a cult with how much some of his fanbase worships him.

i dont think it was his fault. his detractors were looking for any old excuse

>DUDE IT'S EDGY SO IT'S A BRILLIANT COMEDY LMAO
You Sup Forumstards cling to this trash like flies cling to shit.

>MDE wasn't really funny, a lot of the humor had about as much as depth as Family Guy

any examples?

This. If you're conservative to ANY degree or critical of the progressive left you should hide that in the closet and just do your job.

Ofcourse if it was the other way around and you had something to tell which defines you and its liberal and you didnt, then we would be out in the streets rallying for you.

But if youre a DIRTY FUCKING CONSERVATIVE EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST YOU BETTER KEEP IT UNDER WRAPS OR ELSE WE ARE GONNA DESTROY YOUR FUCKING CAREER!

It was his fucking fault.

An MDE show was always a horrible fucking idea. MDE ONLY worked because of all the things they've done that can't be brought to network television- could you imagine AS ever airing kino like Boston Ross or Officer Maggot, Dick Cop Faggot?

Sam really lost my respect over all this DESU. For all his anti-establishment posturing, he really would give up everything he's built and everything he believes just to become a network-controlled faggot if they ever let him back in.

it WAS renewed. they had to go to the top of the company to force lazzo to renege on the deal

(sam)

Anybody can say "David Duke" in front of a camera. Just because something is politically incorrect doesn't mean it has much depth.

How will MDE's comedy age 10-20 years from now? People still are able to look at and appreciate old movies because they age well and have depth to them. A lot of South Park's earlier political seasons have aged horribly.

>Sam really lost my respect over all this DESU. For all his anti-establishment posturing, he really would give up everything he's built and everything he believes just to become a network-controlled faggot if they ever let him back in.
If any of that shit was true he would still have a show now, wouldnt he? The whole point he doesnt is because he isnt what youre accusing him of you fucking retarded boy

>An MDE show was always a horrible fucking idea. MDE ONLY worked because of all the things they've done that can't be brought to network television

so what difference does it make if they bring the same content to network television? i dont see how it somehow doesnt work

the show was what you would have expected an MDE show to be like

>The most innovative comedy show of the past decade

I like how this is excuse for why a COMEDY show wasn't funny.

>The most innovative comedy show of the past decade
How was it innovative at all? You can't even mention a proper skit because they're all shit. You just pretend to like this trash because
>muh trump daddy
Fucking mouthbreather, go beg for attention elsewhere.

hourly thread where we all pretend to hate sam? check.

what? what in the fuck are you even talking about you braindead nose

When they pour random shit together and talk about overthrowing the government.

I just watched several of their early skits and it's fucking awful.It's just some guy acting like a retard for 10 minutes.There aren't even attempts at setups or punchlines.

I'm surprised this shit could even make it onto adult swim.

>got picked up for 100 episodes
Man, you sound punk and counter culture as fuck.

when are you getting your twitter back sam?

>World Peace was picked up specifically to get Brett Gelman to end his contract with the network early and finally fuck off.
Probably, because it sure as fuck wasn't picked for its quality.

soon bby
the k*kes r shakin

>"it's the (((globalist's))) fault that this shitty show got cancelled"

>show is shit
>gets canceled
>blame the jews

is it, dare I say, pottery?

>Once he left AS didn't have a use for the show anymore so it was cancelled. Any perceived political grudge is all part of a ruse.
yeah, the ratings meant nothing at all, AS isnt a business

>This. If you're conservative to ANY degree or critical of the progressive left you should hide that in the closet and just do your job.
Let's keep going on political tangents because this trash show doesn't warrant discussion.

>it WAS renewed.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I still like him

>has better ratings than established Adult Swim shows
>"h-haha! it was s-shit! t-thats why it was cancelled! h-haha! y-you delusional morons! Im fucking better than you!"
cease your existence

the actual show doesnt warrant the autistic hate it gets here. seems to me that people have just been personally triggered by sam's antics outside the show, or the skits just flat out go over their heads like

Ikr? It was just shit. Ratings dont mean shit also. It was JUST SHIT.
END
OF
DISCUSSION
GOY
FUCKING
DROP
IT
IF
YOU
KNOW
WHATS
BEST
FOR
YOU

>"new" posts pretending to hate sam, unique IP's are staying the same

I could definitely see adult swim airing Boston Ross. It's bizarre and dripping in irony.

If they'd just done more sketches like I'm A Alien and Moms and if Sam hadn't acted like a turbosperg on twitter, retweeting David Duke tweets they'd be releasing Season 2 to critical acclaim right now. Instead Sam's recording "hours of footage" on his phone for his more talented friends to edit.

How's that search for health insurance going Sam?

the show was boring as hell to me but some of you nerds seemed to like it so more power to ya. but you really should stop crying about it.

you all are whining like a bunch of pussy bitches. it's not a good look.

700-800k per episode isn't a good rating.

butthurt

>All these posts saying it wasn't funny
>All these people ignoring that new comedy isn't supposed to makes you laughs
>All these bluepilled sheeps

>a comedian that is known for being surrealist and edgy does surreal and edgy things on twitter

wow, better cancel it cuz im sure they didnt have a clue what he was like before they picked up the show

you're a moron if you think his twitter had anything to do with the cancellation

>try to make it into industry run by 'X'
>"how can we stand apart from everyone else?"
>"I KNOW! LETS BASH 'X'!"
>"thats probably not a good idea..."
>*proceeds to bash 'X' continuously
>*gets kicked THE FUCK OUT

>"W-WHY??"
>"I-ITS AN 'X' CONSPIRACY I TELLS YA!"

Sam, go sell some cars m8. This is all youre good for.

The pendulum will shift everyone back to liking Sam again

How many months has it been and you're still mad as fuck? This is the gift that keeps giving

True dat, this guy in pic was a misunderstood comedian

how were they bashing jews continuously exactly?

and the person who was instrumental in the cancellation was a jew, dumb frogposter

OP here, I'll be mad as fuck for the rest of my life, so you will be entertained for years to come.
You're welcome

>bash jew
>jew cancels you
B-BUT HOW & WHY

exactly, we should not be allowed to mock jews in any shape or form. they truly are gods chosen people

Yeah, let's focus on what's important and not the show itself.

>>bash jew
Never happened, sweetie. Did you even watch this show?

Sam "One Dollar Extreme" Hyde
Sam "No health insurance" Hyde
Sam "Please buy my book" Hyde
Sam "I cant afford a camera" Hyde
Sam "Get my show back" Hyde
Sam "Pewdiepie Season 2" Hyde
Sam " I eat shit" Hyde
Sam "I sucked a tranny off" Hyde
Sam "I shill myself on Sup Forums daily" Hyde
Sam "Please support my patreon" Hyde
Sam "I work at a coffee shop" Hyde
Sam "I cost my best friend his livelihood" Hyde
Sam "I virtue signal early 90s japenese stuff on my twitter" Hyde
Sam "I lost my show and cant get any hoes" Hyde
Sam "I go for dumb high school girls cause no woman takes me seriously" Hyde
Sam "I cant write jokes because i'm brain damaged from smoking weed" Hyde
Sam "I have no short term memory" Hyde
Sam "I steal food from my moms fridge" Hyde
Sam "Not even Nick wants to give me a job" Hyde
Sam "Hey Tyler the Creator DM ME" Hyde
Sam "Blacklisted" Hyde
Sam "Doorway" Hyde
Sam "Pink Dress" Hyde
Sam "Master of no night" Hyde
Sam "Initital D hurdur" Hyde
Sam "I have bad gyno" Hyde
Sam "Im 32 and have acne" Hyde
Sam "This isnt 50 levels of irony anymore" Hyde
Sam "Im back on foodstamps and medicaid" Hyde
Sam "I'm loosing my twitter supporters daily" Hyde
Sam "I lost my apartment" Hyde
Sam "Im going bald" Hyde
Sam "One Season Show Wonder" Hyde
Sam "I peaked and lost everything" Hyde
Sam "I should have known the alt right were broke high school kids" Hyde

Anyway you could work him being 5'7", on MassHealth, and caught shilling all day here last Sunday (his birthday) in the mix?

>employer gives you lucritive job
>"hmmm what should I do with this?"
>"I KNOW! I'll use it to bash the fuck out of my employer!"
>employer fires you

>WHY AM I PERSECUTED SO??!!