Is he the most honest man in television?

Is he the most honest man in television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pYq66pK9jM4
youtu.be/YczH_Heokow
youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>closet faggot
>honest

No, he is never interested in honest discourse of ideas. He interrupts and misconstrues constantly.

Post one example of this.

Any debate he has ever had.

Didn't this little faggot get run out of show biz by Jon Leibowitz Stewart like 10 years ago? Why is he popping up so often now? Is he trying to make a comeback or something?

>Ask someone to explain complex concepts
>As soon as they say 2 words start yelling at them "Why won't you answer my question?"
>Repeat until end of segment

Gee, so this is conservative kino.

that's not true at all. he interrupts when the guest is being dishonest

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/pYq66pK9jM4

Why don't they answer his question?

Well they won't answer the question. desu he usually lets them carry on with their commie gobbeldy gook avoidance tangents longer than he should.

what did they mean by this?

>Is he the most honest man in television?

Yes. Tuckstradamus.

Ill give him credit after stewart went on his old show and basically got it cancelled he seems to be doing alot better

But I watch his show and I'm neither of those things.

I still fucking love how they chose bonobo brain mans roid pic

Better than everything else on tv. And he triggers the mods on this board so he's okay with me. Prepare to be banned

YOURE NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION

durr forgot link!

youtu.be/YczH_Heokow

>anyone on TV
>honest
Sort out your entire life.

They are always trying but if he knows the answer isn't going to make him look good he interrupts. Bill OReilly was a master

in comparison to jeanine pirro or hannity, he's pretty golden
but boy oh boy does he cherrypick the least competent leftists possible to "debate", attempting to do the talking-head procedure where he boxes him in with a loaded question, repeatedly spurring him/her with ANSWER THE QUESTION

sure his guests are disgusting leftist shits, but i can't really appreciate the modus operandi of pundits trying to burn ppl

Any show that triggers the heck out of the liberals on this board like rick and morty triggers the hell out of me is okay with me.

who was in the wrong here?

Fox News is temporarily shuffling things around to fill holes.

Who should be the permanent 9pm guy?

>Judge Nap
>Michael Malice
>Dave Smith

>user you made it! Let me just grab my things and we'll get outta here. I know we said dinner and a movie, but you wanna just go back to my penthouse and cuddle?

He literally interrupts as they try to.
To be fair, it isn't just Tucker that does this, as these news shows that bring on people to speak and never give them time to actually explain anything due to constant interruption.

youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
Takse a few minutes to get into it.
He just starts asking questions that don't make sense and refusing to understand why.

Some things are just complicated and require time to lay out information, but that would be boring I guess.

Podcast style stuff like Joe Rogan's is way better for this.

Tucker has never lost an argument. His opponents all just try to change the subject or deflect, it's pathetic.

This. I generally agree with him but that's only because he debates literal psychos. It would be the equivalent of Rachel Maddow debating autistic, meme spewing r/the_donald basement dwellers on her show.

They meant:
>if we designate something to be loved by neo-nazis and misogynists, like pizza for example, the world is obligated to hate it and anyone who likes pizza should be ashamed for liking it

In other worlds, Media Matters has the social intellect of children on the playground bickering.

Maddow refuses to go on his show, so it's her fault. :^)

He regularly has on prominent writers and senators.

Ehh I wouldn't either. If they're going to debate it should be a long, in person debate on neutral turf. MSM news hosts always use bullshit, cheap tactics when they're on their own shows.

Sounds like cowardice to me

Demanding basic fairness in a contest isn't cowardice. If I'm going to debate someone, I don't want to worry about being interrupted (which always happens when the host isn't in the same room as the guest), getting my mic muted, getting cut to commercial if I start making good points, having the footage selectively edited to make me look like a dick etc. Fuck all that shit. They should debate live and in person for like an hour, and it should be hosted by a neutral party like Youtube or something.

i appreciate what you're trying to do, but she is far too shrill for me to idly fantasize about an age-gap arrangement with her

god bless she raises my blood pressure in a bad way

i've seen him have guests on that aren't your run of the mill literally who commies and SJWs; his schtick is altered in those times but not very much

i do have to give him props about being one of the only talking heads (least on Fox, keep it on at work but nowhere else and i ain't watching MSNBC or the ilk) to bring up the dubious necessity of the DEA and NSA

he IS the undisputed king among pundits when it comes to looking smug or condescending, tho. fucking hilarious sometimes

>and especially jews

He's sees the world through a conservative lens, so he already has a bias, but he's honest. The same could be said about Sean Hannity, but Hannity seems more down to earth.

You can tell they love their country, and they would suspend their ideological beliefs if it harm citizens in the long-run or evidence contradicts them.

Ben Swan is the most honest political anchor i've seen.