Ukraine is 90% white and still is a shithole,explain this Sup Forums

Ukraine is 90% white and still is a shithole,explain this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/docs/genetics/2016-plomin.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ukrainians
>white
Ukrainians are just even more Asian Russians

because the race of the community isn't the most significant determinant in the wealth and stability of a region

they are white, but Eastern European white
it's a different type of white

Ukraine is not white.

the jooz be keepin them down blyat

>because the race of the community isn't the most significant determinant in the wealth and stability of a region

go back to -r-eddit

we have higher iq then westerns trough

Is it really a shithole though?

Well, my people would drag you down the street and knock you out if you tried to be subversive and rule spain.
Ukrainians are slavshits destined to be ruled by Jews.

because it's not actually a shithole

Who is this down syndromed Mexican? I keep seeing him here

Go back slabshit, we don't want your monkey slave slav shit dna.

Wow what a shithole...

>Ukraine

Filthy kike.

I won't deny similar IQ or things like that.
But something is off, even before communism Eastern European yearly income was much lower than that of West European countries.

I don't think Slavs or Eastern European people are subhuman but you can't blame people for having thought so at points in history.

>we

Because race has nothing to do with economics.

Someone's mad.

t.

I've been here for a few years now, and people who legitimately believe that race is the major determinant in a country's state, rather than culture, climate, stability, geography etc. are really odd
and whenever poor white-majority nations are brought up they have a fuggin "who's actually white?" contest to support their waterbrain theories

Said the mestizo amerindian.

>they have hot women so it's not a shithole

Exactly, having ugly women makes your country a shithole

Said the 56% white american

Slavs are not the same as westetn europeans and never have been, they are trash.

Only polish tsunderes are allowed to do this.

Best post itt

Hello, Piotor. Enjoying your vacation? Your visa is going to expire soon...

Now go back filthy chink to your 50 cent wage, race and genetics is the soke indicator of a state, society and economy.

the other 10% is starving

we are more poor i can't deny that
but it's for historical reasons
except Sup Forumstard likenobody can't deny that
but we are europeans is different for us

I'm a Swede.

Pic related
>my people wouldnt be slaves to jews
>flag
Lol

Pic for

Sup Forumsard

You never have been western european you never were seen as white.

Slavshits got their first university in 1755, Sñain got its first university 1,000ad.

Slavshits are not eacially the same, they dont think.the same, they do.not perform the same.

if you're talking about an ethnic group rather than a racial group, then you're right pham, they aren't the same
except im not a chink, and i don't make 50 cent wages

I'm Spaniard, cletusrangutans are subhuman animal slaves.

Back to Sup Forums you autistic nigger.

They are less Asian than Russians, that's why they are less successful

Ukrainian IDF out in full force

What shithole you come from trash?
Go back.

>race is the major determinant in a country's state, rather than culture, climate, stability, geography
>DUDE DETERMINISM LMAO, BUT GENETICS HAVE ZERO EFFECT
The doublethink opinion

Exactly what argument do you THINK you're making?

you're embarasing

Retarded map though considering Russia has actual East and central Asians living throughout it

well i come from Canada, before then england and ireland i guess
who said genetics have zero effect? genetics do have an effect but they aren't a major determinant, and even less so when based on shaky racial genetics theories

I need to suck her pussy, cuddle with, and have 9001 kids with her right now. You god damn snow niggers get me every time

back to Sup Forums, nu-Sup Forums

>le strawman

You are a subhuman and I gave your whore trashs mother 5 months wage in my pocket, vermin.

>Communism to corrupt Oligarchy
Like Russia without the trillions of $'s worth of oil, gas and minerals.

>comes to board to insult board
Back to plebbit, nigger.

I have*

Jagiellonian was founded in 1300s dumb faggot

Cracow is further from russia than from turkey.

>Proven genetic differences between Western Europeans and Eastern Europeans
>These genetic differences have been linked to behavioral differences and marriage pattern differences (read the Hajnal line)
>These differences do explain differences in wealth between Eastern European and Western Europe
>Despite this, people are often impressed with how nice, clean, even the poorest European nations are. Moldova and Ukraine not only look nice, but from some objective standards, are better then other non-white countries with higher GDP.

HUR GENES DON'T DETERMINE ANYTHING. GENE BAD. ENVIRONMENT GOOD.

Jesus fuck, the worst part is that people on Sup Forums unironically think what he said is right.

Of course genes/race are the biggest determinant of everything. Do you need to get BTFO leaf?

>it actually has an effect haha, but it isn't significant
>no, instead the geography that effected their evolution is what mattered. Not the effects this evolution had, haha
The doublethink continues

'dditor plz

Oh, and this too. Dumbasses think genes have no effect, but apparently geographic and climatic determinism is a thing.

Also 1 university in poland founded in 1364, 364 yeats later than all of western Europe is still delayed, all the lands of Russia got its first university in 18th century.

Why is this leaf so fucking mad?

Geogtaphic matters only for agriculture, which is a minor part of an economy.

>Ukraine is 90% white
Le 90% face asks you: "What does my race have to do with wealth after I was beaten and robbed then brainwashed by communists?"

A few discrepancies doesn't erase the fact that white countries are vastly superior to non-white countries as a whole

Geography*

If you get tricked by Jews you obviously already failed litmus test.

Lol, it's a complete shithole

Says the amerimutt.

>the geography that effected their evolution is what mattered
well not their genetic evolution, but the material conditions of a society are the biggest determinant on the state of the society and its cultural evolution yes (domesticated animals, transportation routes and geography, climate, crops & arable land, mineral deposits, etc)
>HUR GENES DON'T DETERMINE ANYTHING. GENE BAD. ENVIRONMENT GOOD.
genetics are a determinant to a degree, but not the dominant determinant
genetic haplo-groups are genetic classifications but haplogroups aren't races m8
you seem upset, you should go read the bell curve to calm down friend

>visa
>Ukraine

So we are equal me and you.

t. Abovementioned faec

Yes it does you assblasted gook. You aren’t white and getting enraged at people who aren’t stormfags isn’t going to change that.

I suggest you read this. Particularly, Finding 7 and 8.

gwern.net/docs/genetics/2016-plomin.pdf

I just know students from Ukrain, but they are all cool and the girls are cute.
One bought me a fake Boss belt from bazar

They are not even mongrelized Slavs (wouldn’t be visible given the recessive nature of turkic genetics) - they are LITERAL ASSIMILATED Turks

Well, thery are indeed Slavs even after mixing with Tatars and Turks. They do have many Tatar faces but more Slavic faces at least that is what I see on TV. Also many Russians came there in the USSR era. Do you consider girls posted ITT as Turkish? Really?

>Although heritability estimates are significantly greater than 0%, they are also significantly less than 100%. As noted earlier, heritability estimates are substantial, typically between 30% and 50%, but this range of estimates is a long way from 100%. Again, we are unable to find any exception in which the heritability of a behavioral trait is near 100%.
wew, when most behavioural traits aren't even passed down more than 50% of the time, with no heritable traits being passed down near 100% of the time, how can you identify certain behavioural traits with an entire haplogroup of people?

Russia

Fair looking ethnic Russians are maybe 50% of Russia. Our ethnos won’t be all that blonde and blue/grey eyed and that’s the truth we must accept. At this point of history we have elements like Caucasus, Tuva-Kalmykia mongoloids and Jews, Armenians, Georgians, Azeris to deport and separate. Ukrainians, Tatars, Bashkirs can be simply assimilated and we will end up with homogenous nation

>>I read a few posts on Sup Forums and Stormfront saying HUHWHITES are genetically superior to all other races so I'm now an expert on biology, psychology and human history.

>complains about strawmen
>goes ahead and posts one
Never claimed that retard

Alt-right:
>>Eastern Europe is a shithole because of the legacy of communism, not because of the people who inhabit those countries.

Also alt-right:
>>Africa is a shithole because Africans are genetically predestined to fail, not because of the legacy of colonialism.

>non-Balkan Eastern Europe during interwar period
>same level of financial prosperity as the rest of Europe

>niggers
>always been subhumans
Really made me think

Nope. Slavs have always sucked.

Different people saying different things.