What shows and movies would someone from plebbit like?

what shows and movies would someone from plebbit like?

asking for a friend.

Hardmode: No BvS, Star Wars or Drive

BvS, Star Wars, or Drive

Rick and Morty

BvS, Star Wars, or Drive

why don't you go ask them and fuck off?
fag

bumpt

Twin Peaks

Fuck off Twin Peaks is ours.

You belong on reddit

>bvs
Please stop pushing this unfunny meme
You can call me plebbit and lebbit all you want but the proof is there when the Marvel subplebbit has twice more subscribers than the DC one.
Checkmate

Both are reddit, just one is more popular than the other

Any major popular release. They consider stuff like Tarantino to be indie and PTA or Wes Anderson to be "art films". Because of the upvote system on the most surface level popular big budget well reviewed stuff gets any attention.

any shows and movies that you don't like

Marvel movies and shows. GotG. Deadpool. Superhero shit in general.

Rick and Morty

Here's a little tip for you

Reddit is the number 4 most visited website in the united states of america, that's higher than instagram or twitter

you wouldn't ask what movies 'somebody from instragram' or 'somebody from twitter' would like now would you?

That's because you realise that these two websites are made up of millions of individuals who all have their own tastes and opinions

Now, it's exactly the same for reddit. Reddit isn't one person.

The only good subreddit is /r/moviescirclejerk, which exist soley to make fun of Reddit taste and steal tv memes

From my research there:

Moon
Interstellar
Pulp Fiction (basically any tarantino)

Marvel

... And DC.

All capeshit.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is the most Reddit collection of movies I've ever seen.

>t. redditard

Indeed, but he said no BvS so I was playing it safe.

Harder question. What is the least Reddit show or movie? I'd guess the Man in the High Castle.

LOL, good joke

The Passion of the Christ

jesus christ dude, you didn't have to go that far

The Inbetweeners UK. The Inbetweeners US (you know, the watchable version) is for patrician taste.

Neither of them are watchable. You're a no-taste having faggot.