Another chimpout in Germany

>39 yo Iranian wore a sign saying "Germans are dogs" in the city of Göttingen
>Bystanders ask him to stop his provocations
>the Iranian gets out a long knife and stabs four people, two of which are heavily injured
>other bystanders manage to overpower the man until the police arrives

goettinger-tageblatt.de/Goettingen/Uebersicht/Blutige-Messerstecherei-in-Goettinger-Innenstadt

Such is life in the future normies chose.

Only mentioned in the local press btw

>Bystanders ask him to stop his provocations

How racist and insensitive of them. Glad this brave Iranian stood up to his oppressors and killed them.

30 HIGHWAY PANCAKES

20 CHOPPED BY AXES

4 LETHAL STABBINGS

2 HONOR KILLINGS

AND A GAY BAR KILLING SPREEEEEEE!!!

Local press cannot be trusted.

Refugee?

>1414

We need the 88 now.

kek

>overpowered him

>he's still alive

Cucks

wtf i hate bystanders now

You forgot to mention that the bystanders were arrested for resisting sharia.

Me too, I'm #TeamIranianKnifeGuy now!

this. i can't blame him for defending himself from the nazis

8/10

Germans. Once such a strong people. Now death befalls them under a female leader.

Never vote Hillary

Thank god there are still real men in my country

No, the article says he has German citizenship. He's also unemployed and known to the police.

>not a single Muslim ever gets lynched by an angry mob

Europe is waaaay too cucked.

hitler is disappointed in this constant cucking

not all reffugees, remember to watch Eruo2016 and the olympics, move along goy!

Thanks for bringing this to our attn OP.

The German press is really putting the screws on reporting anything that puts islam and refugees in a bad light. Even Sweden would be impressed at the level of putting things under the carpet.

For instance only recently there was the recent stabbing attack at train station in southern Bavaria, two sieges which ended in deaths. Very little info came out about these incidents and hours after it all took place.

German media is turning into a dangerous leftist monster whose coverups are putting their people at risk.

Let's not forget the mother of all fuckbups the Köln attacks. It took days for that to really break, and only did because the number and weight of the victims became too much for them to silence.

Fucking disgrace, immigrants are not worth the risk. Economic refugees, my ass. If they don't assimilate into the culture, it isn't worth it (barring the fact that it divides the communities, etc.).

Kek well memed friend

Oh boy

Artikel veröffentlicht: Samstag, 15.01.2011 14:15 Uhr
Artikel aktualisiert: Sonntag, 16.01.2011 17:21 Uhr