I TOLD YOU I WOULD HAVE MY REVENGE DAHNALD

I TOLD YOU I WOULD HAVE MY REVENGE DAHNALD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7CKWxqhtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>throw your own career in the toilet
>revenge

This is why you have to remove evangelicals
you get shit like this. We're only marginally better than slimes until we do.

BASED

How did he throw his own career?

Trumpians believe Donald isn't a fad. Cruz will actually be able to say that he didn't support Trump 4 years from now and maybe stop a second term for Hillary

>says something not in support of trump
>drowned out by boos

RNC is a trumpie safe space

by not following through with his pledge to endorse the candidate he has shown that his WORD means shit all

if he tries again in the next 4 years they are going to have another pledge and the other candidates will say

>dont ask him, he didnt stick by his word last time

Not only is he eliminated from POTUS, but his job as a senator is over next election

You think Texas of all places, the birthplace of my word is my bond type deals is going to vote for someone that refused and broke his pledge for the republican party? Literal Hitler could run against him and Cruz would lose

They did vote him over Trump. Texas is full of cuck tryhard.

>How did he throw his own career?
Being booed off the stage by the entire Republican party is probably a pretty good indicator of him making a terrible mistake.

He's setting himself up for 2020. After Trump loses hard nobody is going to want anything to do with him and Cruz can say he stuck to his principles.

It wasn't even against him, he said vote your conscience and support candidates who would defend liberty and Trump supporters apparently think the liberty candidate means Hillary.

The pledge meant nothing. It was to stop Trump from running third party. Trump himself said he would not necessarily follow the pledge. Cruz said weeks ago he couldn't keep the pledge after Trump attacked his wife and his dad.

>his job as a senator is over

Whatever you say.

>and Cruz can say he stuck to his principles.

except this will haunt him, republicans wont forget

cue the end of "Carrie"

>Cruz can say he stuck to his principles.
Like he stuck to that pledge he made to endorse whoever would win the primary? Cruz's career is fucking over, he's never going to escape this.

kek

How much do you guys think they're paying this loser? He's said the same thing every single thread. "CRUZ PRESIDENT BY 2020." This is so pathetic it's practically India tier.

Trump just lost the Evangelical vote. Revenge.

I told you there would be consequences, donald

did you think i would endorse you after you attacked heidi you sniveling coward?

You think evangelicals are going to vote Hillary?

What??

Sticking to a pledge in international affairs, yes that's very important. Hell, even if you break a pledge to your constituents you may get voted out.

But breaking a pledge made on the first debate of what was an extremely hostile primary, where the winner currently has the highest unfavorability ratings of any major party candidate?

I think he'll live. It may hurt him more if Trump gets elected, but no one (at least in the Senate) liked Ted Cruz before this I don't think it'll get any worse.

Only a roomful of Conservicucks would "boo" a man asking them to be conscientious voters.

Nice to see him make sure he will never be the nominee, saves us trumpets the trouble of blocking him in 8 years

I have nothing else to say

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7CKWxqhtw

BASED

Cruz will still win here.

t. Texas

>tfw you got to watch a Canadian pretending to be an American end his career on national television after failing to become the President of the United States
This election season has been fucking wild.

BASED. Texas is full of cucks. wanna be tough guys.

Ted Cruz is like Ronald Reagan in 1976. Trump will be a disaster and so will Hillary. He will swoop in and save the country

>pretending to be an American
Cruz has exactly as much American heritage as Trump.

He LET you speak, Rato.

cruz was not born in the united states

His mother was a US citizen when he was born.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb4gG3QRiuc

Trump is finished

Rato, I mean Cruz is a genius

I am now a #CruzMissile

I'm not saying he was not born as a citizen. I'm just saying he wasn't born in the usa and I think that diminishes the amount of american heritage he has. heck, he was even a canadian citizen while he was in office

>Born in a civilian hospital in Canada to a Cuban with Canadian citizenship and a woman with dual American/Canadian citizenship who failed to file any paperwork regarding his birth, leaving the US government unaware of his existence until they moved back to America, forcing them to retroactively grant him citizenship
Versus
>Born in Queen to two citizens

Honestly he should have just not shown up to the RNC if he didn't plan on endorsing Trump. He's really betting that Trump will fail and he can run in 2020.

but...but Pence is an evangelical.

Yeah. Calgary is a great American city.

Webb would have been better than Pence.

a cruzmissile swooping
where is your pic of this swooping thing you spek of

How the fuck does your neck fat hang like that?

t. a proud father