Okay Sup Forums I am currently in a pickle

Okay Sup Forums I am currently in a pickle.
Pretty much my closest friend has recently been smoking weed, and I am trying to convince him that it is not worth it in the long run to kill off your brain cells in return for a quick high. Pls give resources for convincing him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esfKfTBGadg
youtube.com/watch?v=7rHm8GbTHyE
youtube.com/watch?v=y08AIrCdkwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol lyk chill bro its just weed. Spark one up pussy.

No, don't fuck up his test faggot. If he's not retarded he will stop smoking soon after the started. If he keeps smoking weed all day we'll there he retarded.

Bail on him. He is a lost cause.

You realize weed doesn't kill your brain cells off right? And hating weed because its associated with nigger, rap, hipster, and shallow youth culture when its been smoked all throughout history is ignorant.

Due to my autism, he is my only real friend left

If I had a domineering buzzkill like you for a friend I'd need to smoke weed too.

call the cops

actually, stop being a faggot. no one cares about pot and enough people from all walks of life smoke it. yes, even rednecks

DUDE

LEAVE YOUR "FRIEND" IMMEDIATELY

He's a fiend now. Hes done. gone. Save yourself.

One weed causes madness and insanity. Your life isn't worth it.

sounds like you need a little bit of the reefer

Weed doesn't kill brain cells. That's not how it works.

The long term effects of weed are like... 2 - 3 months max.

Even if you smoked shit loads of weed, it might alter how you think, but going off of it for like 2 -3 months and your normal.

Cocaine. Crack. E. Those will kill your brain cells.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS DANGEROUS SITUATION.

Perhaps buy him a bottle or two of vodka. Or maybe some painkillers from the pharmacy. but whatever you do.

GET HIM AWAY FROM THE PLANT!!!

Guys

Legit warning
youtube.com/watch?v=esfKfTBGadg

If your brain is mature, sure. Extended use while the brain is still developing may fuck with memory.

Weed is good man

You're a fucktard Sup Forumslack. I've done so many drugs and am probably smarter than you. Quit telling others what to do, unless they're fucking with someone else's life.

YOU WILL KNOW ITS TOO LATE IF HE TALKS ABOUT 9/11 OR THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM.

These are the first symptoms of weed induced psychosis.

If these are present, your friend is already gone. Someone dangerous has replaced him.

>OP says weed kills brain cells
>But OP isn't smart enough to find sources for this on his own

Is anyone else doubling over in keks about this

It is impossible to convince stoners of anything, they will always be convinced the drug is of no danger even though I've seen it make them crazily paranoid and spend tons of cash on dumb bullshit they don't need because "dude lmao".

I know a stoner who can't go a single day without being on something. When he doesn't have weed he pops pills or eats poppies or drinks to keep his high going.

Your friend is fucked longterm.

You moron, unless you're smoking 24/7, you aren't killing brain cells. The only thing you can ever tell a pothead is that they should smoke less.

>canadians pretending weed has no adverse effects

It made you guys think Trudeau would make a good leader, I'd say that makes weed the worst of all.

>discovered DUDE at 23

>thanks to DUDE had a degenerate suicidegirl gf and sex was bananas

I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING I TELL YOU.

You drink alcohol right?

No one is at your stupid meeting cos everyone hates you uncivilised maple slurping snow niggers

If there was a candadian near me right now. I'd punch him right in the dick.

>anecdotal evidence

Not an argument.

That dude is an addict. Thank god hes got weed, or else hed be drunk or on heroin all day long. But he still needs help nonetheless

constant weed smoking is honestly just a phase for most people

eventually you get tired of being lazy

We abo now?

Tfw 420 blazed it every day since 16

There is no such thing as weed killing brain cells. You should produce that source if you're going to claim that.

good lad

You're so fucking lame it's embarrassing. Who gives a fuck where another person is from. And blindly trolling because of a picture of a flag is retarded.

Are you 12 years old or do you just have nothing going on in your life? feel free to call me a burger if it will make you chuckle once or twice.

Stoners are dumb fucks

get out asap

I thought that was because of Sup Forums

Was it my weed all along? Will this place be better if I'm sober for a few weeks?

Lighten up you fucking sperg

You only kill off the weak nigger brain cells leaving more actual body resources for the superior aryan brain cells. Not smoking weed is literally white genocide.

Stop being such a pussy and get high with him, you probably lose more brain cells by reading Sup Forums than smoking weed

I get your pain brother. I can't stand seeing a shitty post and knowing my flag is above it somewhere. I'd let you punch me in the dick just to feel any damn thing at all.

Weed doesn't kill brain cells, it kills emotion and friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rHm8GbTHyE

>this is what 'Strayans are actually brainwashed into believing

Punch that faggot in the face.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

youtube.com/watch?v=y08AIrCdkwY

Suck his dick

Is it interfering with his obligations?

if not, fuck off.