What is the black stone of Mecca really?

What is the black stone of Mecca really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0BkoANqbwA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamzam_Well
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a big black rock, ya dumb idiot

A meteorite.

>In 1674, according to Johann Ludwig Burckhardt, someone smeared the Black Stone with excrement so that "every one who kissed it retired with a sullied beard". The Shi'ite Persians were suspected of being responsible and were the target of curses from other Muslims for centuries afterwards, though explorer Sir Richard Francis Burton doubted that they were the culprits; he attributed the act to "some Jew or Greek, who risked his life to gratify a furious bigotry."

This makes me lol. People have always felt the same about Islam.

Strangely enough, it is a black stone.

It looks weird, like alien.

Thank you based unnamed jew or greek. Your shit is on the lips of generations of muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0BkoANqbwA

It's actually the Left Fist of the All-Mighty and once the Sheppard or the Green Lama or anyone else who knows who to operate it touches it, it forms into the one of the gauntlets that allow the user to wield the World Shaper Rings.

Nice knowing you Sup Forums I'm going to get killed for telling you this.

disgusting

It is a prime location for testing a large salted bomb (Cobalt bomb)

It's probably about 95% hand grime at this point.

A goat vagina.

A seal, if it's broken IT will get out

Thanks, based ancient Sup Forumsiticians!

The ultimate OCD trigger

Here is this supposedly super sacred area that is revered and that billions of people travel to every year just to be close to it to never go inside, and it turns out the inside is completely lacking in symmetry
The meteorite shard is literally shoved up against a corner and the room's furnishings kinda just meander around it without any real symmetry

If there were another Crusade, I would join it just to get the chance to steal that rock. I'm not even kidding; it's a dream.

>You will never use the secret stone of islam for a footrest in your TV room

Supposedly it fell from Heaven shortly after the first sin. It's the corpse of Lucifer.

Saturn cube symbolism. Google the magic square of Saturn. The numerology of the square is 666, the symbol made from the square is the compass and square used by Freemasonry and also the Star of David, used by Zionist kikes, and also the origin of the Rothschild family as their symbol is a red hexagram. Their name is translated into "Redshield" and their money/influence was responsible for the creation of Israel. All Abrahamic religions are steeped in this.

IDK... I just... really want it. I might make furniture out of it, or take it to a science lab for analysis, but i just really want to take it. It's just the thought of an object being so important to so many people that i don't agree with that makes me want the steal it.... It must be my black half acting up...

Don't they kiss that thing? Imagine if someone went there with ebola, or SARS, or some other massively contagious virus and plastered the rock with it during the Hajj.

Ebola dies outside the infected. I dunno about SARS though. There's very few lethal virus that can survive outside its host if at all.

I love the Black Cube stuff even though I'm not into conspiracies or the occult. I'm writing my own super hero/cape universe and Saturn is one of the "big bad" characters and all the Black Cube stuff fits into his mythos and symbology really well.

(I'd get more into it but I know you guys don't care, I'm just saying thanks for the info!)

>not making an obsidian buttplug for dogs.

lightweights

Hep B doesnt. That shit can last 2 years in dried blood

It.

Black marker, obviously

Sounds cool.

petrified goat shit

>That stone has been kissed by billions of muslims for over 1300 years

I hope he's an old bearded man with a scythe who is master of time.

based

Must be covered in germs

Your entire body is covered with germs. Right now. There's little creatures crawling all over every inch of you including your face. There's creatures on your face that eat and eat and eat until they die, filled with digested stuff, and decay in the pores on your face, sometimes clogging them and causing pimples.

Your body is an ecosystem for a microbial world.

Fun fact. The Vatican Observatory has one of the largest if not the largest collections of meteorites. The Islamic world only has one meteorite and they worship it.

Someone literally smeared shit on it.

Close actually, half his body is like an old man, Jewish and Greek looking and the other half is bio mechanical. The machine side of the side is bald and the human side is covered in white hair.

The machine eye sees "the Future"; the human eye sees "The Past", when he focuses both eyes, he sees the present. When he closes his eyes he sees the Multiverse.

That's pretty cool actually. Don't go into too much detail, people might steal ideas.

Need an editor, by chance?

According to John of Damascus:
>This stone that they talk about is a head of that Aphrodite whom they used to worship and whom they called Khabár. Even to the present day, traces of the carving are visible on it to careful observers.

Ha, maybe. I'm no where close to having things to edit, right now it's all just poor drawings and Evernote notes.

The thing is the universe started out as an idea for a game, but I'm not a programmer so that's not going anywhere, but I wanted to write novels and make actual comics obviously too. Multimedia universe from the start.

Sweet man, I hope your stuff pans out and you get published. I recommend working on a first rough draft for a prologue chapter and going from there. After that you can make a story Web or something and then follow it out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamzam_Well
>In May 2011, a BBC London investigation found that water taken from taps connected to the Zamzam Well contained high levels of nitrate, potentially harmful bacteria, and arsenic at levels three times the legal limit in the UK
>People see this water as a holy water. They find it difficult to accept that it is contaminated, but the authorities in Saudi Arabia or in the U.K. must take action."

Why the FUCK hasn't anyone ever poisoned that well?

Yeah it's just a matter of decided what medium I'm doing too. The set of novels takes place in the modern age and near future, the game takes place in the Silver Age 50s/60s/70s. But the game sets up the backstory for the novels, the "lore" essentially.

So write the novels first and then gain capital to work on the game or make the game first, way harder and hope it's success leads to the novels?

One of the 360 idols kept in the Kaba by its idol keeper, who was actually Muhammed's dad.

Chances are it is one of the larger and more important ones described in the Book Of Idols.

What if that's a fallen angel egg?

It was broken at some point. What you see at Mecca is the fragments held in place by some kind of resin. The dark bits in the center are the actual black stone.

That is pretty gross.

Flying horse shit.

Why is Arab design so sinister and creepy looking

That thing looks like a prop from Lord of the Rings

It's a stone that turned black because it was charged with all of the dubs from Sup Forums

It's a meteorite. These retards thought that it was "a sign" to build their HQ there.

Centuries before them, Ancient Egyptians already knew about meteorites, weren't impressed about them and even built tools and weapons from them.

Allah.
A11AH

Apollo 11.
Adolf Hitler. (V2 Rocket)

If we send an object high enough, it goes back in time. All Off-World space activity is fake and bogus. Earth is the real Big Apple. Both Christians and Muslims worship objects that fell from the sky. The Christians found a Sputnik, hence the commonality with Communism. The Muslims found a V2, with a picture of Hitler in it, and the unmanned Apollo 11, with a bunch of Moon related stuff in it.

Allah looks like Hitler.

>quoting a book by an indian claiming that the indian empire reached mecca and tha mecca is another one of shivas names
literally retarded

You ever heard of the Shining Trapezohedron?

It's where Michael Jackson keeps his melanin particle

A Shiva lingam.

Man, I wish I had a room full of space rocks.

I can never figure out what part is the actual rock. Is it all the brown in goatse's ass or is it only a small thing underneath it?

It used to be a solid black rock, but it was shattered several times.

It's basically a ball of cement with bits of black rock in it, smoothed by countless hands, wedged inside a silver vagina.

A Jewish mind control device

It's a lump of petrified feces.

Would've been funny if it was a Greek, only Greeks never lived in Arabia

That was definitely a Jew, Greeks aern't nearly as psychotically suicidal.

Is joe dirt its owner?

Pics.

Santiago Matamoros' prison.

You'd be more likely to infect everyone in the huge tent cities that house millions than with that.

in the book a simple koran, apparently the kabba was some kind cube box that housed a metorite, and the tribal religions literally 300+ would circle the kabba and touch and kiss the meteorite inside.

aprrently there was dozens of these kabbas before and during mohammads time

basically it's idol worshiping and Muslims don't even realize this.

Allah was a moon good of one of these 300+ religions.

very interesting.