How can his masturbation scene contribute to the plot ?

How can his masturbation scene contribute to the plot ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vbnLYROCj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not masturbating

He's not masterbating

The new theme is so fucking terrible, and they just recycled the images from last season's intro.
what the fuck

>The new theme is so fucking terrible

You do know why it was used right? And why the episode was call "Don't be ridiculous"?

Can u explain? I got it wasnt serious but dont knoe more/why

youtube.com/watch?v=8vbnLYROCj8

Also don't be rediculous was balkey's catch phrase in the show

mindbloew

please tell me this trolling stops here episode 2 was unwatchable

>trolling
>unwatchable

wow, you're a fucking idiot.

ohhh
well hopefully that's just a one-off then

Lindelof said the music in each intro would be specific for the episode

NEat!

The scene where they are drowning the wrong Kevin, is that in the future? too lazy to watch again and know for sure

I doubt it. I doubt its the same "future" (if it is a future remains to be seen) with old-Norah, cause I bet Kevin Sr. would be dead. That scene is probably not long after Kevin and Norah go to Australia.

the news on tv said it is the seventh anniversary of october 15th, if im not mistaken. I get it its 15 instead of 14 because its australia, but in the "present" is it the seventh or before it?

Oh if it did say the SEVENTH anniversary, then yeah ofc. I didn't catch that part. Was shaking my head at the casual apocalyptic jokes the dude was making.

nice trips mane

ofc what, dude? the seventh is the present or the future?

it is midnight on the 15th. No one does weather broadcasts that late, so ofc that was from earlier in the day forecasting the upcoming weather.

seventh triple seven

nice

I also think the banter about clairvoyance was kind of alluding to predicting about the anniversary

No, help me here. The regular timeline is also expecting the SEVENTH anniversary or are they in the past? Its october 15h because the news is from australia, the departure happened on the 15th. Timezones.