*inhales*

PFFFAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/china/21729753-cases-do-not-threaten-communist-party-are-receiving-fairer-hearing-some-plaintiffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>burn a negotiation card to free literal basketball-Americans
>get no thanks
he got cucked yet again

>a republican is actually fighting back against ungrateful niggers for the first time since the 60s

He just can't fucking help himself

Can't he just send them back?

>since the 60's
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH jesus fucking christ. Yeah man those ungrateful niggers in the 60's with their demands for civil rights and being able to vote, what ungrateful niggers!

Is it really a president's job to attack some random persons?

>shoplifting in a Third World shithole country that you have to know doesn't have as fair or equitable of a justice system as the US
Shig.

China should have executed them.

yes

>blacks gained the right to vote in the 60s
classic burrbrain

You can't get on the phone to the NAACP and cry racism when you get arrested in China. Sorry, guys.

They are stupid.

Also, China released video evidence of them shoplifting. China has a decent judicial system for anything non-political.
economist.com/news/china/21729753-cases-do-not-threaten-communist-party-are-receiving-fairer-hearing-some-plaintiffs
Source

>shoplifting as a tall negro in a nation of identical people
Real smart

they aren't the brightest bunch

If they shoplifted in Sweden, they'd receive a free blonde woman simply for being black.

>American niggers commit nigger crimes in China

How can anyone defend that?

They all actually did say thanks. One of the guy's father didn't, and that's what pissed of Drumpfie.

Is Trump the most petty president in US history? He's literally a teenage girl in a grown mans body.

A first world country might not have released them.

boy I didn't see that one coming xD what a zinger

Are niggers the most ungrateful race in history?

But then again, here you get a fine for shoplifting.

Sigh.

I know, it's cheap to bully them when it's 2:30 AM over there and they're all asleep.

Are you serious? Are you really siding with niggers?

As a rule they are incredibly stupid and criminal people.

Why I still like him 2bh.

They were more grateful than Warmbier. I heard he didn't say a word after he got out.

Imagine being this beta.
>be basement dwelling autist with shit personality and disgusting body
>wonder why girls don't want to fuck you
>blame all your problems on Jews and immigrants and scream about niggers on an anonymous imageboard for Chinese cartoons
>claim to hate ""SJW's"" but act literally exactly the same

Truly the master race. Hail kek !

not him, but holy projection.

@82013388
2/10 would probably get (You)s on Sup Forums

>fighting back

pnly in americuckold land does making snide comments after you bend over and help BLACK BULLS pillage lands scot free considered 'fighting back'

You got a trillion dollar loan from China, pedro.

They were released because they (the host actually) paid the fine.