/SerieA/ Thread

The weak should fear the strong edition

First 8 teams will all face each others and give life to the most kino and one of the most crucial matchdays of this league, icing on the cake being the unmissable Milan derby

MATCHDAY 27:
>Saturday, 3rd of March 2018
15:00 S.P.A.L. - Bologna
18:00 SS Lazio - Juventus
20:45 Napoli - A.S. Roma
>Sunday, 4th of March 2018
12:30 Genoa - Cagliari
15:00 Atalanta - Sampdoria
15:00 Benevento - Hellas Verona
15:00 Chievo Verona - Sassuolo
15:00 Torino - Crotone
15:00 Udinese - Fiorentina
20:45 Milan - Inter

Next thread will be entirely dedicated to the derby.

Reminder to keep it comfy.

How will the table change?
Place your bets gentlemen

juve will win despite playing poorly, inter will win, napoli will manage to not choke for once and win

>5 years later and both milan teams are still shit

JUST

>not using the long-term traditional derby OP image of Rui Costa and Materazzi

lol

I typed that the next thread will be dedicated to the derby, since this one will definitely reach bump limit before tomorrow night.
Post it so I can use it

Camminiamo noooi

accanto ai nostri eroiiii

sopra un campo veeeerde

sotto un cielo bluuuuuu

ooooh oooooooh

ooooh ooooh ooooooooooh

una grande squadraaaaaaaa

sempre in festa olééé

I somehow managed to miss that last line, sorry
Pic related was used for the last 2 or 3 derbies from what I remember

first for fuck jewve

First for fuck Albania

>heavy snow
>elections
>inter will get pummeled in the derby
all the worst timelines are converging

They'll be top of the table in the coming hours and there's nothing you can do about it

Per me, è un fine settimana nella neve confortevole a guardare il calcio con i miei amici /seriea/.

>hungover
>broke
>snowing
>roma will get btfo by napolel later
this month is off to a good start

>Italian elections
yes yes I know mr hershel goldberg

When did they start giving 4 points for a win?

will suffering ever end for Milan

Milan derby has been shite for years. I might watch for Romagnoli.

It's Jewve we're talking about remember?

>t.

>slightly sick
>downloading PES 18 (bought it because it's on a discount rn)
>slowly getting warmer day by day (we had like more than -10°C on average last week)
>will have a comfy day today

>sick
>have to go a house warming party
>most are grills who will brolly hate football
>gonna watch tonights matches there

what's an house warming party?

>he bought PES
pot lel

when someone moves to a new place then they have a tuparit which is like a house warming party. just an excuse for party i think

>melted snow, ice everywhere, impossible to walk outside
>work until 3pm
>gonna stock up on beer and coast on light buzz over today's footy, then go to the pub to get properly drunk
>got bunch of stuff to do tomorrow with some other people, meaning that I will probably watch the derby at one of the betting places instead of home, meaning no /seriea/ shitposting

It's bad but not bad enough to complain I guess.

what is your job

grills you say?

I run a small shop, retail.

But snow is rare in Italy (except for in the Alps), right?

Surely that's a cause for celebration.

What break out Italians stars will we see at the World Cup?

virgin snow popping under my feet!!

PES 17 and 18 have been way better than the last two FIFAs.
t. veteran

Fuck off with your jinx New Zealand

r8 my FIFA team

>tfw played pes from the first one

i have 17 myself havent bought 18 yet

ah yes the slag that I have never met says she's in love with me and wants me to impregnate her

I know, but I mean
>buying PES

send me something, serbian booze

Best timeline:

Milan Win
Juve Win
Napoli win

Kinky

console
17 was really cool compared to the GK shitshow that was 16, but it was still unrealistically fast

o-ok
haven't played FIFA in forever, nice to see they are still underrating italian players compared to eplel
I want to bust out an older retro version and do a small cup or something today maybe, I remember enjoying Winning Eleven 2002 a lot back in the day

Are you still playing Fifa?
That's probably the one that I dropped faster, I played it for like one or two months and then got tired and left it there. 17 for instance I was stopping and coming back to it from time to time, mainly playing online Seasons. With this one I just don't find any interest in playing it again, probably because I discovered Fortnite and it's far more addictive.
I even tried to learn FUT and all those stuff but I legit got a headache from all the things there's there, that's just not my thing.

Play PES 6.
There's a reason why it's called the best football game of all time

Yeah I do, don't enjoy it that much anymore. But for me no other game really gives the same kind of rush as scoring a nice goal in FIFA.

Also playing it with/against friends helps and building teams is still fun.

In Milan it's not that rare, it's just a pain in the ass

My melanin enriched sibling of high taste. I think I probably have over 1000 hours in that game over the past decade and change.

Gazzetta dello sport Survey - What Italians, Napoli fans, Juve fans, Inter fans and Milan fans think the final Serie A table will look like

yes

I dropped fifa for fortnite as well, the scripting is way too blatant this fifa and every game feels the same, no variety what so ever. Play some pro clubs with friends occasionally though

>nice to see they are still underrating italian players compared to eplel
serie a is objectively worse than epl

SPAL (3-5-2):Meret; Cionek, Vicari, Felipe; Lazzari, Kurtic, Viviani, Grassi, Mattielo; Paloschi, Antenucci.
>Bologna (3-5-1-1): Mirante; Gonzalez, De Maio, Helander; Di Francesco, Poli, Pulgar, Dzemaili, Masina; Verdi; Destro;

Will you watch the Oscars tomorrow?

How is your Fortnite career going?

Helander as LB? I don't care really, as long as Verdi and Destro play I'm pretty confident Bologna will win. Nice to see Di Francesco back as well.

no but I will be rooting for phantom thread, but knowing all the #metoo stuff it'll probably be ladybird

not as good as my fifa career but its fun learning/seeing progression at a new game. Was playing random squads the other day and somehow got matched up with a group of spaghettis and managed to win
I hope they tone down shotgun damage and rocket splash damage but I doubt it since a free/kids game

At least they nerfed that double-pump bs.
I usually play on solo and won something like 40 out of 1000+, I just choke 99% of final 1v1s.
I really enjoy it though

>If Milan, JJ and Napolel win Milan will be 3 points away from 5’th, 4 points away from 4’th and 5 points away from 3’rd spot

VAR has already been used in Serie A this season, but has now been approved for wider use by the International Football Association Board.

The Ifab held a summit today to debate the new Video Assistant Referee technology and passed it unanimously, meaning the laws of the game can be amended.

FIFA President Gianni Infantino is pushing for VAR to be used at the 2018 World Cup in Russia this summer.

According to the Ifab protocols, VAR should only be used on incidents of goals, penalties, straight red cards and cases of mistaken identity.

There is a referee in the booth with access to a video monitor in constant communication with the official on the pitch.

Often, decisions in Serie A are made with the ‘silent check’ – so there is no need for the match official to view the footage again himself.

This is particularly true of offsides, where lines show an empirical yes or no answer to a player’s position.

The VAR official in the booth can alert the referee if there is a “clear and obvious” mistake, but this has so far allowed very debatable decisions to go ahead without the ref taking another chance to view incidents.

dumb frogposter

>Roma fucked up once again

Gives us back El Sharwarma please

I think I have like 20 in 350 or something?
Solos are decent but I've been doing 1v4 in squads, really exhilarating and good practice desu

>came back home from Milano just in time to avoid the snow
>nothing to do all weekend
>gf has to work for the elctions
>comfy snow outside
>3 big Serie A games
>my favourite Pizzeria is near my house
i'm gonna spend all the weekend watching footy and drinking tea while outside it snows, can't get much comfy than this

Best timeline
Lazio - Juve -> Draw
Napoli - Roma -> Napoli
Milan - Inter -> Milan

>those deluded Interisti
>Milan fans the only one that still believe they can get CL
>everyone rating Atalanta over Samp

There's only one man that can save SerieA today.

Please sexy beard man, save SerieA!

sorry >we need him for his occasional good game once or twice a season

/r/ing a pic of proper italian pizza whenever it happens

I have to volounteer on election night as well, I hope they put me in my usual poll so I can watch the game with the usual goons i spend the day checking out voting qts with

>bought a kebab last night to eat later
based drunk me thinking about hungover me

>volounteer
you are supposed to get paid

it will probably be tomorrow

Any stream of the SPAL game lads?

Use redstream

livetv has streams.
Its streams are hit and miss sometimes though

damn SPAL's pitch is drenched

Why is Bologna playing murderball today?

SPAL 0-0 Bologna - Gonzalez (Bologna) Red Card

State of this pool/pitch

FORZA SPAL

>Stefano Pioli claims Fiorentina and Udinese are “on the same level” and resists the idea of a new role for Federico Chiesa.

It kicks off on Sunday at 14.00 GMT, click here for a match preview.

“This is an important match, it’s worth three points and the team has prepared well, despite the snow making training a little tricky,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“We must prove ourselves against an Udinese side with great potential who will be aggressive after three consecutive defeats. It’s important to maintain our usual way of approaching the game.

“If we could win every game 1-0, I’d be happy. The objective is to be more determined in front of goal and that’s the area we really need to improve on. These two teams are more or less on the same level and substitutes could prove just as decisive as the starting XI.”

Chiesa is the star man and Pioli was asked if he could try the winger in a support striker role with Giovanni Simeone.

“I’ve never tried him as a striker and I don’t think it’s possible to do that tomorrow. In future, when he’s got more tools under his belt, he can play closer to the centre-forward. For now he’s at his best cutting in from the flank and being dangerous there.

“How do I see the future? A Fiorentina side with Chiesa in it.”

Fiorentina squad for Udinese: Astori, Badelj, Benassi, Biraghi, Cerofolini, Chiesa, Cristoforo, Dabo, Dias, Dragowski, Eysseric, Falcinelli, Gaspar, Laurini, Milenkovic, Olivera, Pezzella, Saponara, Simeone, Sportiello, Thereau, Veretout, Vitor Hugo

>Spic defenders
Just one level above nigger defenders. Should be banned from top football to be honest.

SPAL [1]-0 Bologna - Grassi

wew

Di dove sei?

>90% of Fiorentina's team are literally whos and some washed up foreign players and a few youth players that will go to Juve If they're any good
the absolute state

>raining
>gotta go playing fucking futsal this evening so I'll miss roma match
>haven't had sex in like a year and a half
life is shit as always

Bassa Mantovana/Reggiana

pls stop its not like that i swear

where is my booze

>“If we could win every game 1-0, I’d be happy

THE BACK LINE COULDNT HOLD A LEAD AGAINST CHILDREN, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK A 1 GOAL GAME WOULD WORK

>the Destro curse

Thanks guys, I managed to get a working one.

Fratelli d'Italia when lads

> Not taking a small tablet + key for barposting
Jfc am I the only one who works trolling into his every move around the city?

>higuain out vs tottenham
borgo***

I think he meant he would be happy if they played unattractive football and won every game he wouldn't mind

Just my interpretation anyway

we all have to face reality, finnanon

someone post the destro choke webm please

Lazio (3-5-1-1): Strakosha; Luiz Felipe, De Vrij, Radu; Lulic, Parolo, Leiva, Milinkovic, Lukaku; Luis Alberto; Immobile.
>Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Barzagli, Benatia, Rugani; Lichtsteiner, Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi, Asamoah; Dybala, Douglas Costa.